Licogenix: The Supplement of Tomorrow!
  • Potent aromatase inhibitor
  • Antioxidant
  • Increase insulin sensitivity
  • Anti-inflammatory and anti-nociceptive
  • Hepatoprotective effects
  • DSHEA compliant!

How is this a better AI for me?

Licogenix has a number of effects that make it the perfect product for any situation, such as a PCT or a standalone leaning agent. Licogenix contains seven known strong inhibitors of aromatase that appear to be the most potent, naturally occurring molecules ever discovered. When comparing Licogenix to other aromatase inhibitors there is no competition, Licogenix is simply the best aromatase inhibiting product on the market whether you are using it for PCT, fat loss, or as a standalone muscle builder. It also contains other compounds with essential properties such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective , and insulin sensitizing.

In PCT you want a product that will be a potent inhibitor of aromatase and allow your natural testosterone levels to rebound by preventing conversion of circulating testosterone to various estrogens. At the end of a cycle, exogenous and endogenous androgens are low which is confounded by the fact that the use of exogenous androgens causes androgen receptor internalization, a method used by your body to maintain homeostasis. This means not only is it harder to gain muscle it is also harder to burn fat. This is where the numerous properties of Licogenix come into play.

Increased Insulin Sensitivity
Licogenix increases insulin sensitivity through inhibition of PTPB1 allowing you to take full advantage of both circulating testosterone and insulin levels. PTPB1-null (meaning they don’t have PTPB1) are found to be very healthy, have very low bodyfat levels, and are resistant to diet-induced obesity. Licogenix contains five active molecules which potently inhibit the PTP1B enzyme. The strongest of these compares very favorably to synthetic PTP1B inhibitors in terms of efficacy, and the combination of the five should lead to potent effects where nutrient partitioning is concerned, without the risk of hypoglycemia.

PTPB1 acts by dephosphorylating (turning off) the insulin receptor and therefore individuals with impaired fasting glucose have high levels of PTPB1.

Antioxidant Effects
One of the most important effects of Licogenix is its ability to act as an antioxidant. Antioxidants found in nature typically contain a phenolic group that allows for scavenging of free radicals such as reactive oxygen species (ROS). Free radicals can wreak havoc in every part of your body and ROS has been said to play a part in almost every major disease state known, including the number one killer in America: heart disease. Licogenix contains numerous antioxidants that have been found to be very active against ROS in almost all cell lines.
Following exposure of human neuroblastoma cells to H2O2 (ROS), there was a decrease in cell viability, intracellular glutathione levels and antioxidant enzymes, as well as an increase in intracellular oxidative stress. The cell viability of these cells decreased to 26.6% compared to controls. After pretreatment with these compounds damage caused by exposure of H2O2 was ceased. Many of these compounds at even low concentrations restored intracellular reduced glutathione levels and reversed the activities of superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase, glutathione peroxidase and glutathione reductase owing to its hepatoprotective effect as well.

If you are not using Licogenix in your PCT you are really cutting yourself short! Licogenix should be a staple product whether you are in PCT, cutting, or just trying to gain mass!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Licogenix Directions:

Take two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the evening with meals. For PCT stack with Athletix Titanium XL and Division 1. For increasing muscle mass stack with Athletix Formula X.

Licogenix Now at Nutraplanet! <--Click Link!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Licogenix still on sale for only $29.99!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking one of these up.

Stupid question but I get curious about this...what is the name for? Doesn't seem to make much sense, but maybe I'm missing something!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picking one of these up.

Stupid question but I get curious about this...what is the name for? Doesn't seem to make much sense, but maybe I'm missing something!
The lico part comes from the most active AI in the mix isolicoflavanol.

matt96teg

Awards
Just ordered 2 to go with TitaniumXL and Division1...I really wanted to run Erase with those 2 but Erase makes my joints ache really bad, especially in winter time to the point where I can hardly walk. (I have had some bad knee/ankle injuries on my right leg)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lico part comes from the most active AI in the mix isolicoflavanol.
Awesome, I'm always curious about supplement names when the answer isn't obvious!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 2 to go with TitaniumXL and Division1...I really wanted to run Erase with those 2 but Erase makes my joints ache really bad, especially in winter time to the point where I can hardly walk. (I have had some bad knee/ankle injuries on my right leg)
I will be running this exact stack (Titanium XL, D1, Lico) in a month.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running this exact stack (Titanium XL, D1, Lico) in a month.
That stack will be pretty sick, from the feedback it looks like the anti-inflammatory effects of Licogenix decrease the chance of any joint pain while still lowering estrogen.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Will there be stacks for Licogenix???? I have some suggestions if so!!!:dance:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got the lico JD. Log starts Sunday :woohoo:

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
No loggers have been picked yet, but we did have some beta-testers, here is the feedback so far, still waiting on a couple more guys. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/194846-licogenix-beta-tester.html

Our logging promo is up now http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/194535-looking-licogenix-loggers.html picking loggers next week:D
Strong feedback.

Picking up a bottle right now, let me know if I can run Lico with Formula X for that log:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong feedback.

Picking up a bottle right now, let me know if I can run Lico with Formula X for that log:)
Yeah I'd be cool with that... PM on the way!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get it while the price is low:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well so far it's reached #16 in the top 100.

Beta-Tester feedback has been by far the best I've seen from a natural product.

Now all these loggers on 2 weeks in are experiencing- Amazing Vascularity Increase and Fast Leaning Effects!

Licogenix= Body Transformation!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine just showed up Wednesday :)

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
Well so far it's reached #16 in the top 100.

Beta-Tester feedback has been by far the best I've seen from a natural product.

Now all these loggers on 2 weeks in are experiencing- Amazing Vascularity Increase and Fast Leaning Effects!

Licogenix= Body Transformation!
Man i can't wait to get some soon. I will need a PCT in a couple of months, so ill wait til then to read some Good reviews!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man i can't wait to get some soon. I will need a PCT in a couple of months, so ill wait til then to read some Good reviews!
Initial feedback has been great so far.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hey, I'm coming up on 2 full weeks into my Licogenix/ Endosurge cycle... So far, I love it. Gyno issues are almost 95% gone, looking much leaner... Overall, I'm very happy."

Just got this PM on here, feedback has been awesome, can't wait to keep hearing more :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sale is still on at only $30 a bottle!!! Check this out, yet another amazing review on Licogenix :hammer:

Quoted by Phatmike0704

Licogenix Final Review
Strength: 8/10 i def cannot say that this did not give me strength but they came in around week 2 and escalated up and down after that. arms and chest strength def were the biggest ones that shot up and loved it. started with reppin 225 6-8 times now im doin 255 6-8 times. considering this in not a PH, it gives awesome strength gains, i wouldnt even have expected this and this was on a cut, imagine a bulk.

Vacularity:10/10 although stacked with OxyECA, i noticed more and more leaning out throughout this cycle. veins were shooting out more all over my forearm, bi's and shoulders. it really dried me up nicely, i feel like my body is always flexed now basically. wake up every morning, lookin in the mirror and my shoulders are stickin out more, everything is so firm and literally so many people told me that i've leaned up so much. my boss today even said it

Muscle: 9/10 what do you want me to say, of course i got muscle on it. more than any OTC product and while doing this on a cut. arms def got bigger, chest shaped a little more and back def got some nice muscles. the middle of my abs is also starting to form nicely but still gotta lose some more belly fat to show it more. like i said, for an OTC product u will def not be disappointed.

AI Properties aka gyno: 10/10 i came off a dpol/MM cycle before i ran this cycle and developed a small lump a few days after(rebound and im always gyno prone with any natty t-booster for some reason). this was one reason i wanted to run the Lico to see if it would take it out and YESSIRRRRRR it did. the first 2 weeks of lico i noticed the lump did get bigger and more painful but i wanted to ride it out to see what'll happen. toward the last week the pain was going away and the lump smaller and smaller. although i killed the bottle, i still felt a really small lump there but no pain. i picked up another bottle of lico a week ago and kept running until 2 days ago so an extra 2-3 doses after the first and my lump i gone. freakin luv this stuff!!!!

Mood: 10/10 without a doubt this killed a lot of my stress. before this i always had a few days a week i felt depressed or thought about stuff too much. after the first week i noticed i felt so much better throughout my days. at school i was happy, at work i was positive, i just felt amazing.

Sides: 8/10 only side i got dry joints for a few days in my wrist and elbows but what do you expect, its an AI. other than that none at all. just popped 3g of gluc/msm twice a day and went away.

Overall: 9/10 one of the best products i have ever used. it has everything you want in it, muscle builder, leaner, anti-gyno, like no side effects at all, price is on target, i could literally go on all day on great things to say about it. im staring at my new veins atm typing this lol Athletix did it again

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HUGE Sale on Licogenix right now at Nutraplanet, ONLY $23.99! <--Click Link for amazing deal

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Nice sale price.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice sale price.
Thanks man! We priced it low because we want everyone to give this a go, once more people start using Lico they will understand why the logs and reviews were so damn good:)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! We priced it low because we want everyone to give this a go, once more people start using Lico they will understand why the logs and reviews were so damn good:)
Well your strategy worked on me, picked up a bottle from Memorial Day sale because the price was right!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well your strategy worked on me, picked up a bottle from Memorial Day sale because the price was right!
I just started dosing 6 caps a day, loving it!!!

Hope you enjoy it :D

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.
This is what I like to hear! I feel the same way about Natadrol by LG; can't wait to try this when my order comes in. Very impressed w/ Formula-X so I have high hopes for Licogenix.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I believe you're right about the insulin sensitivity because I'm leaning FAST. I'm a week into my bottle of Licogenix and I'm seeing a change in my body already, which is amazing considering I've lowered training due to an injury. I can't wait for week 2 :D

This is what I like to hear! I feel the same way about Natadrol by LG; can't wait to try this when my order comes in. Very impressed w/ Formula-X so I have high hopes for Licogenix.
I liked the nata high dosed. Formula-X is awesome, def one of my fav supps. I know I'm a rep so guess it doesn't count me saying, but I didn't expect to see any of the effects I already am only a week in, I think everyone is going to fall in love with Licogenix. This is turning out to be the best cutting supplement for this summer:D