Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    Man i can't wait to get some soon. I will need a PCT in a couple of months, so ill wait til then to read some Good reviews!
    Initial feedback has been great so far.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Initial feedback has been great so far.
    Awesome i cant wait to try it out, im always on the lookout for new and improved PCT products.
    •   

3. "Hey, I'm coming up on 2 full weeks into my Licogenix/ Endosurge cycle... So far, I love it. Gyno issues are almost 95% gone, looking much leaner... Overall, I'm very happy."

Just got this PM on here, feedback has been awesome, can't wait to keep hearing more
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Athletix Sports Logs!

Be sure to follow the Licogenix logs, feedback thus far has been amazing!
    Bump!!!

I'd pick this up now while it's still only at $29.99 a bottle, the logs are looking amazing, so many people are commenting on how much leaning, vascularity and muscle fullness they are getting in such little time.

5. Sale is still on at only $30 a bottle!!! Check this out, yet another amazing review on Licogenix

Quoted by Phatmike0704

Licogenix Final Review
    Strength: 8/10 i def cannot say that this did not give me strength but they came in around week 2 and escalated up and down after that. arms and chest strength def were the biggest ones that shot up and loved it. started with reppin 225 6-8 times now im doin 255 6-8 times. considering this in not a PH, it gives awesome strength gains, i wouldnt even have expected this and this was on a cut, imagine a bulk.

Vacularity:10/10 although stacked with OxyECA, i noticed more and more leaning out throughout this cycle. veins were shooting out more all over my forearm, bi's and shoulders. it really dried me up nicely, i feel like my body is always flexed now basically. wake up every morning, lookin in the mirror and my shoulders are stickin out more, everything is so firm and literally so many people told me that i've leaned up so much. my boss today even said it

Muscle: 9/10 what do you want me to say, of course i got muscle on it. more than any OTC product and while doing this on a cut. arms def got bigger, chest shaped a little more and back def got some nice muscles. the middle of my abs is also starting to form nicely but still gotta lose some more belly fat to show it more. like i said, for an OTC product u will def not be disappointed.

AI Properties aka gyno: 10/10 i came off a dpol/MM cycle before i ran this cycle and developed a small lump a few days after(rebound and im always gyno prone with any natty t-booster for some reason). this was one reason i wanted to run the Lico to see if it would take it out and YESSIRRRRRR it did. the first 2 weeks of lico i noticed the lump did get bigger and more painful but i wanted to ride it out to see what'll happen. toward the last week the pain was going away and the lump smaller and smaller. although i killed the bottle, i still felt a really small lump there but no pain. i picked up another bottle of lico a week ago and kept running until 2 days ago so an extra 2-3 doses after the first and my lump i gone. freakin luv this stuff!!!!

Mood: 10/10 without a doubt this killed a lot of my stress. before this i always had a few days a week i felt depressed or thought about stuff too much. after the first week i noticed i felt so much better throughout my days. at school i was happy, at work i was positive, i just felt amazing.

Sides: 8/10 only side i got dry joints for a few days in my wrist and elbows but what do you expect, its an AI. other than that none at all. just popped 3g of gluc/msm twice a day and went away.

Overall: 9/10 one of the best products i have ever used. it has everything you want in it, muscle builder, leaner, anti-gyno, like no side effects at all, price is on target, i could literally go on all day on great things to say about it. im staring at my new veins atm typing this lol Athletix did it again
    •   

6. HUGE Sale on Licogenix right now at Nutraplanet, ONLY $23.99! <--Click Link for amazing deal

7. Nice sale price.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

8. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Nice sale price.
    Thanks man! We priced it low because we want everyone to give this a go, once more people start using Lico they will understand why the logs and reviews were so damn good

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Thanks man! We priced it low because we want everyone to give this a go, once more people start using Lico they will understand why the logs and reviews were so damn good
    Well your strategy worked on me, picked up a bottle from Memorial Day sale because the price was right!

10. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Well your strategy worked on me, picked up a bottle from Memorial Day sale because the price was right!
    I just started dosing 6 caps a day, loving it!!!

Hope you enjoy it

11. 22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.
    This is what I like to hear! I feel the same way about Natadrol by LG; can't wait to try this when my order comes in. Very impressed w/ Formula-X so I have high hopes for Licogenix.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I believe you're right about the insulin sensitivity because I'm leaning FAST. I'm a week into my bottle of Licogenix and I'm seeing a change in my body already, which is amazing considering I've lowered training due to an injury. I can't wait for week 2

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    This is what I like to hear! I feel the same way about Natadrol by LG; can't wait to try this when my order comes in. Very impressed w/ Formula-X so I have high hopes for Licogenix.
    I liked the nata high dosed. Formula-X is awesome, def one of my fav supps. I know I'm a rep so guess it doesn't count me saying, but I didn't expect to see any of the effects I already am only a week in, I think everyone is going to fall in love with Licogenix. This is turning out to be the best cutting supplement for this summer
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM
  2. The Ultimate Anti-Estrogen is Here.....Say Hello to Licogenix!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. R.P.G. is at NUTRAPLANET
    By Bnatural in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:38 PM
  4. Thank you NutraPlanet !!
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 04:00 PM
  5. Replies: 2