Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.81%

22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    22 days in. At this point I had no choice but to order another bottle. Not because of the price, because this shizt works. Iv used AI's before, but this is different, im thinkin that Lico increases insulin sensitivity more then i expected. I ask because I have never been able to get lean and veins poppin out like this at such a fast rate. I found my new go to supplement.
    This is what I like to hear! I feel the same way about Natadrol by LG; can't wait to try this when my order comes in. Very impressed w/ Formula-X so I have high hopes for Licogenix.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I believe you're right about the insulin sensitivity because I'm leaning FAST. I'm a week into my bottle of Licogenix and I'm seeing a change in my body already, which is amazing considering I've lowered training due to an injury. I can't wait for week 2

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    This is what I like to hear! I feel the same way about Natadrol by LG; can't wait to try this when my order comes in. Very impressed w/ Formula-X so I have high hopes for Licogenix.
    I liked the nata high dosed. Formula-X is awesome, def one of my fav supps. I know I'm a rep so guess it doesn't count me saying, but I didn't expect to see any of the effects I already am only a week in, I think everyone is going to fall in love with Licogenix. This is turning out to be the best cutting supplement for this summer
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM
  2. The Ultimate Anti-Estrogen is Here.....Say Hello to Licogenix!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. R.P.G. is at NUTRAPLANET
    By Bnatural in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:38 PM
  4. Thank you NutraPlanet !!
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 04:00 PM
  5. Replies: 2