NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What Are Test Users Having To Say About Intimidate?

"Most effective natty product I have run"
"There's absolutely nothing more I can ask from a supplement, I loved Intimidate"
"My sleep is probably the deepest its ever been and I feel like I'm recovering like a champion."
"Ok, the bottom line here is I've added some muscle and lost some fat. 3 lbs in 3 weeks while averaging about 2500 cals per day."

"Starting weight = 164lbs, Current weight = 171lbs!"

Intimidate Highlights and Benefits

Enhanced sleep:
Sleep is the one time of day that our body can recover, repair, and grow. By getting more restful sleep, your body will be able to repair and grow your muscles more efficiently than before.

Increased Testosterone:
Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. The more testosterone our body produces, the more anabolic we become. When in an anabolic state our body is capable ofbreaking down protein we eat, converting it into amino acids, and then rebuilding those amino acids into new muscle fibers. Simply put, the higher your testosterone, the easier it is to build muscle!

Increased Libido:
One of the quickest signs that your testosterone is on the rise is with a sharp increase in your libido, or sexual appetite. The higher your testosterone levels, the higher your libido will be!

Increased IGF-1 & IGF-2:
Increasing levels of incredibly anabolic and potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2 can result in significantly enhanced anabolism and therefor muscle growth. Similar in structure to the most potent hormone known to man(insulin), IGF-1 and IGF-2 can help spark new muscle cell growth in as little as a few days!

Mood Elevation :
Activating NMDA receptors may help increase "feel good" chemicals in our bodies. Compounds such as Pregnenolone help us feel great throughout the day. Pregnenolone greatly increases in the presence of intense NMDA receptor activation.

Long Term Memory:
We each have both short term and long term memory we pull from. Short term memory is for things like remembering that cute girls name you met 20 minutes ago. Your brain allows you to store memories for a short time period, and then it discards them unless you activate certain receptors to initiate long term storage. These receptors just so happen to be NMDA receptors. When we activate our NMDA receptors, our brains are primed to convert short term memory into long term memory, which means things should be easier to remember, and easier to recall when needed!

dabears10

Awards
sounds like a great supplement, probably gonna start next week

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the first review from a non-sponsored user...

Hey guys just giving my thoughts on intimidates claims on "instant sleep improvement". All I have to say is WOW. Usually I am a light sleeper and will wake up when my roommate puts the key in the door to open it, but not last night. He came in and used the microwave and him being drunk means he wasn't quiet about a damn thing but I slept though him walking around and making noise plus I didn't wake up at all during the night the go to the bathroom. Woke up at 8am ready to go after only falling asleep at 1:30am. Nice job with this product guys can't wait to see what happens for the next 30 days.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/194996-first-night-intimidate.html