Nutra Na-RALA Capsules - ETA?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been out of stock forever, and I strongly dislike capping myself. Is this ever coming back?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been out of stock forever, and I strongly dislike capping myself. Is this ever coming back?
Its impossible to cap.. I wasted so much trying haha. Just get some rala at 200mg

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love NA-RALA though. Going to buy bulk again and just parachute :( burns otherwise

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting a long time myself....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've only used NA-RALA for glucose disposal uses. ~250mg pre carb meal... something like that

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It would come back if there was enough demand...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Must be a lot of people using the bulk powder. It's nearly impossible to find by itself in caps anywhere, but it's by far my most coveted individual supplement.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used NA-RALA for glucose disposal uses. ~250mg pre carb meal... something like that
I've found 150mg for me is best without over doing it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oops sorry that's what I meant. 150mg of NA-RALA which is equal to >200mg of ALA. I like to bump it up a bit for big carb ups though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oops sorry that's what I meant. 150mg of NA-RALA which is equal to >200mg of ALA. I like to bump it up a bit for big carb ups though.
Hmm I thought 150 narala was like 200 rala.. which is like 600ala. Damn I must be off haha

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Something like that. I never take or use rala or ala, so I've never minded much about conversions. ALA + R-ALA is pretty unstable in comparison to NA-RALA, so I'm not sure exactly how it could be measured properly.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
quick question on the bulk na rala powder. i just got my order of the nutra product. is the scoop that comes in it 150 mg? also when is best to take it, i use slin sane with carbs pre workout would it be a good idea to add the na rala at this time. and when else do you perfer using it?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's great before bed, post workout, or pre-carb meal. It's also great for liver support.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question on the bulk na rala powder. i just got my order of the nutra product. is the scoop that comes in it 150 mg? also when is best to take it, i use slin sane with carbs pre workout would it be a good idea to add the na rala at this time. and when else do you perfer using it?

Mine never came with a damn scoop!