No International Super-Saver Shipping?

krebz

Awards
Hi guys, i am waiting some news about cheaper international shipping since last year but no news. Are you guys thinking about any not-tracked super-saver (dhl, usps, i don´t care) shipping?

It seems there are only the most expensive methods to my country (~$30 for less than 100g.... other websites charge less than $6 for it) and sadly only here there are some nice sups to buy.

thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would hate to not live in the us.. just because of shipping costs! lol

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi guys, i am waiting some news about cheaper international shipping since last year but no news. Are you guys thinking about any not-tracked super-saver (dhl, usps, i don´t care) shipping?

It seems there are only the most expensive methods to my country (~$30 for less than 100g.... other websites charge less than $6 for it) and sadly only here there are some nice sups to buy.

thanks
Amen to that men, sometimes I get discouraged to buy at nutraplanet because shipping costs to Spain.

For example: the BOGO in T-Force is 29.99$ and the shipping cost are 30 $, that´s insane. I´ve ordered from another stores in the USA with about the same shipping weight and their shipping cost are around 6-15 bucks.

I really hope they take note from the international buyers :D

zaire2d

Awards
Amen to that men, sometimes I get discouraged to buy at nutraplanet because shipping costs to Spain.

For example: the BOGO in T-Force is 29.99$ and the shipping cost are 30 $, that´s insane. I´ve ordered from another stores in the USA with about the same shipping weight and their shipping cost are around 6-15 bucks.

I really hope they take note from the international buyers :D

why just nutraplanet aren't using some of this super-saver methods? I think many costumers will migrate to nutraplanet since they offer an affordable shipping method.