Athletix Sports BOGO DEAL Now at The PLANET!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow.. good deal!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with you there. I can solemnly say there is no other t-booster that has done for me what Titanium has.
after the second day, I was waking up like a 15 year old kid again, and my drive and focus were through the roof.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to love TitaniumXL! Even better when it comes with a FREE bottle of Division 1:D

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
after the second day, I was waking up like a 15 year old kid again, and my drive and focus were through the roof.
Yeah titanium is like no other for libido.. I have been using 2 caps a day, I stocked up big time on titanium :)

Now that they have Titanium XL I will have to start trying 4 caps a day.

TxAggie

Awards
So I need some help understanding how the test boosters are different from say any other PH. Is it because they have naturally occurring substances (extracts/herbs) in them whereas a true PH is chemically made in a lab to mimic a true steroid? I think that is the quick and dirty of it but I wanted to check.

I have been contemplating trying this stack + formula x but how do the results stack up against a true PH + PCT cycle? I assume you don't need PCT with this stack because it isn't as harsh on you as a PH is? Basically this stack can serve as a PCT from what I am reading?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I need some help understanding how the test boosters are different from say any other PH. Is it because they have naturally occurring substances (extracts/herbs) in them whereas a true PH is chemically made in a lab to mimic a true steroid? I think that is the quick and dirty of it but I wanted to check.

I have been contemplating trying this stack + formula x but how do the results stack up against a true PH + PCT cycle? I assume you don't need PCT with this stack because it isn't as harsh on you as a PH is? Basically this stack can serve as a PCT from what I am reading?
Natural test boosters are much different, a PH is a chemical, natty test booster is an herb/extract as you said. The results from any natural test booster won't come close to what a hard pro hormone will do. There is the odd case where some people react very good to natural test boosters to the point where they compare it to a pro hormone. There is a few mild pro hormones that give about the same results.

Most likely if you run hormonal products a lot, then you won't be happy with natty results, if this is the case if I were you I'd add them into PCT as they would fit perfect there for you.

If your goal to to stay natty for a bit I will say the best natural stack I have ran is TitaniumXL/Division 1/Formula-X, Erase and Anabeta. It doesn't get any better then that when it comes to natural supplements.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't miss out!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on 1 of a kind sale!

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
I received my bottles :) I thought this sale was only going to be a few days, its enticing to buy another pack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOGO DEAL is still on :D

Get before it's too late, this combo is sick!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Now if only Formula-X was back in stock... :p!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D

I know there has been a delay :( should be instock in another 2 weeks.
:thumbsup: Sounds good. Its like out... everywhere! Tried a few different places too. Oh well I have about 3 different orders coming in this week, most of it Athletix stuff! Can't wait to get it goin!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOGO Deal is still on and going strong!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe this deal is still up! The TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack rules for test boosting, $34.95 is amazing....Nutraplanet and Athletix Sports working together to hook all you guys up with one hell of a deal:D

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
In! Now if only Formula-X was back in stock... :p!

Me too, I got picked to log Formula X.

If JD is ok with it I wouldn't mind adding my xl/d1 stack and a bottle of licogenix im about to buy:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too, I got picked to log Formula X.

If JD is ok with it I wouldn't mind adding my xl/d1 stack and a bottle of licogenix im about to buy:)
Yeah I don't mind, you said Formula-X and Licogenix in the other thread, but if you want to do the whole Athletix line I don't mind that either. BTW pm sent!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed this bogo deal is back up at nutraplanet, I'm not sure if it's a mistake or what, the guys at the office are out until Wednesday, so I'd jump on this deal :D lol