MaximizeV2&Hemavol $39.99 at Nutra Planet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stack right there! I drank 1 scoop of lemon and 1 scoop of watermelon hemavol today.. pretty nice twist!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pulled the trigger on this last Friday, too good of a price to pass up...will be my first use of each...:cool2:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great pre-workout combo right there guys!! And, you are already twisted Critical....Lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pulled the trigger on this last Friday, too good of a price to pass up...will be my first use of each...:cool2:
Awesome! Hope you love it as much as I do! Try to have a high carb meal rich in sodium after your hemavol. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. The carbs, sodium and water really make hemavol shine!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
You are going to be hooked my friend.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Hope you love it as much as I do! Try to have a high carb meal rich in sodium after your hemavol. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. The carbs, sodium and water really make hemavol shine!
Consider it done!! I'm not a stranger to GMS & Agmatine...but really interested in seeing what the addition of citrulline malate does...I also recently just hopped back on ArA (XF) too...so I imagine I'll have to walk out sideways to get out of the gym door... :cool2:

You are going to be hooked my friend.
:cheers:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider it done!! I'm not a stranger to GMS & Agmatine...but really interested in seeing what the addition of citrulline malate does...I also recently just hopped back on ArA (XF) too...so I imagine I'll have to walk out sideways to get out of the gym door... :cool2:

:cheers:
i wish ara was cheaper, id never come off!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
what is ara? I just picked up some assault for cheaaaap, soi gotta wait to spend more on supps.