iFORCE Intimidate

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. iFORCE Intimidate


    Will Nutra being carrying it at launch?

    I hope so!


  2. considering all the 10/10 logs we have up here on AM about it, I have a feeling they may want to bring in quite a few of them!!!

  3. Agreed with vaughn. I am hoping for a sick introductory price!
    •   
       


  4. IN for some of thissssssssss

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    IN for some of thissssssssss
    Your time will come my friend....your time will come!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. i just want to see it up because I think the labels are just way to sexay!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i just want to see it up because I think the labels are just way to sexay!
    Man this is going to be a pre contest dream supplement!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Man this is going to be a pre contest dream supplement!
    This will be a post cycle, post contest prep dream for me! haha

  9. eta now?

  10. What is this stuff?. I don't look at logs. They annoy me.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What is this stuff?. I don't look at logs. They annoy me.
    It's NMDA. But more specifically, it's AWESOME! Will be a part of any subsequent PCT's or just time's that I want to kick it up a notch; dependent upon pricing of course.
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    eta now?
    1-2 weeks max. We should be shipping by beginning of next week we hope!

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What is this stuff?. I don't look at logs. They annoy me.
    Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    It's NMDA. But more specifically, it's AWESOME! Will be a part of any subsequent PCT's or just time's that I want to kick it up a notch; dependent upon pricing of course.

    ^^^^ this!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb

    It's NMDA. But more specifically, it's AWESOME! Will be a part of any subsequent PCT's or just time's that I want to kick it up a notch; dependent upon pricing of course.
    Will never do a pct without this!

  14. Any news?

  15. Yeah...wanting to make a NP order soon...maybe this week...any chance it will arrive before I place an order?

    I am fully aware how my luck runs...I will order THEN it will be released! lol

  16. Hasn't it been two weeks already? :P Lol

  17. Minor set back. Not to much longer I believe. We all want this.. it is holding us reps up from getting it as well.. I was the lucky one to have one sneaked in!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Minor set back.
    Some ones brain melted. Do not exceed recommended dosages noobs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Some ones brain melted. Do not exceed recommended dosages noobs
    Haha no, before someone thinks that is serious but it is important to stress the fact of not over-dosing the product past the desired dosage range.

    Mike

  20. We should be shipping today I hope

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    We should be shipping today I hope
    So NP should have it by early next week? Is this a single ingredient product?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    So NP should have it by early next week? Is this a single ingredient product?

    we're in CA, so probably not until later next week.


    99% pure NMDA/capsule, nothing else.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    we're in CA, so probably not until later next week.


    99% pure NMDA/capsule, nothing else.
    no excuses vaughn.. next day air that shiat!

  24. Intimidate has officially shipped to NP.


    I'm getting excited

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Intimidate has officially shipped to NP.


    I'm getting excited

    what are your thoughts on using this on cycle?
    I have 3 weeks left on my trenavar run but I'm pretty excited about this haha

  26. i think it may aid a cycle to help prevent shut down, not 100% sure yet however.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Intimidate has officially shipped to NP.


    I'm getting excited
    good stuff! Hoping for a decent intro price!

  28. Might hold off my next order until this comes out

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post

    what are your thoughts on using this on cycle?
    I have 3 weeks left on my trenavar run but I'm pretty excited about this haha
    Dude calm down. I understand. By the time u can even get your hands on it you'll be almost done. Save it for PCT

  30. Can't wait to give this stuff a go!


  31. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Intimidate has officially shipped to NP.
    What's the normal turn-around to get up on the site? 1 week? Also, will Iforce be dropping the Tropinol now? (or whatever it was called)

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What's the normal turn-around to get up on the site? 1 week? Also, will Iforce be dropping the Tropinol now? (or whatever it was called)
    Its a 5 day ship from CA to GA, so I'd expect a minimum of 6-7 business days to get it up on the site.


    Tropinol is still selling extremely strong, and is out best overall testosterone booster to day. We will be offering Tropinol + Intimidate + Reversitol v2 in a stack kit soon however which is cool

  33. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Its a 5 day ship from CA to GA, so I'd expect a minimum of 6-7 business days to get it up on the site.


    Tropinol is still selling extremely strong, and is out best overall testosterone booster to day. We will be offering Tropinol + Intimidate + Reversitol v2 in a stack kit soon however which is cool
    Epic stack...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Epic stack...
    iForce Tri-Force stack

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What's the normal turn-around to get up on the site? 1 week? Also, will Iforce be dropping the Tropinol now? (or whatever it was called)
    I'm in PA, takes a solid 5-6 days.

    Mike

  36. Hey guys. Just tried my first daa product (Prometheus rising) got a week left n loving it..

    Wanna give this stuff a go at some point soon.. Just spitballing stack options..

    How do u feel about intim+ erase or testsbolan v2?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey guys. Just tried my first daa product (Prometheus rising) got a week left n loving it..

    Wanna give this stuff a go at some point soon.. Just spitballing stack options..

    How do u feel about intim+ erase or testsbolan v2?
    I would recommend you run it solo for your first time. But to answer your question, they Wouk both stack well. Have you used testv2 or erase before?


  38. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    I would recommend you run it solo for your first time. But to answer your question, they Wouk both stack well. Have you used testv2 or erase before?
    Much experience with erase. Always solo or with anabeta, no test boosters. I usually run my test boosters during the 4 weeks off erase the jump on it to lower estrogen build up (I'm sensitive)
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Much experience with erase. Always solo or with anabeta, no test boosters. I usually run my test boosters during the 4 weeks off erase the jump on it to lower estrogen build up (I'm sensitive)
    Then I would stack intimidate with testv2 and save the erase for after.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. AllieNinja's iForce INTIMIDATE log
    By allieninja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 09:38 AM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 02:30 PM
  4. Iforce Nutrition Beta Test INTIMIDATE!
    By LukeW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:11 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in