iFORCE Intimidate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Intimidate has officially shipped to NP.
    What's the normal turn-around to get up on the site? 1 week? Also, will Iforce be dropping the Tropinol now? (or whatever it was called)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What's the normal turn-around to get up on the site? 1 week? Also, will Iforce be dropping the Tropinol now? (or whatever it was called)
    Its a 5 day ship from CA to GA, so I'd expect a minimum of 6-7 business days to get it up on the site.


    Tropinol is still selling extremely strong, and is out best overall testosterone booster to day. We will be offering Tropinol + Intimidate + Reversitol v2 in a stack kit soon however which is cool
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Its a 5 day ship from CA to GA, so I'd expect a minimum of 6-7 business days to get it up on the site.


    Tropinol is still selling extremely strong, and is out best overall testosterone booster to day. We will be offering Tropinol + Intimidate + Reversitol v2 in a stack kit soon however which is cool
    Epic stack...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Epic stack...
    iForce Tri-Force stack
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    What's the normal turn-around to get up on the site? 1 week? Also, will Iforce be dropping the Tropinol now? (or whatever it was called)
    I'm in PA, takes a solid 5-6 days.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  6. Hey guys. Just tried my first daa product (Prometheus rising) got a week left n loving it..

    Wanna give this stuff a go at some point soon.. Just spitballing stack options..

    How do u feel about intim+ erase or testsbolan v2?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey guys. Just tried my first daa product (Prometheus rising) got a week left n loving it..

    Wanna give this stuff a go at some point soon.. Just spitballing stack options..

    How do u feel about intim+ erase or testsbolan v2?
    I would recommend you run it solo for your first time. But to answer your question, they Wouk both stack well. Have you used testv2 or erase before?


  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    I would recommend you run it solo for your first time. But to answer your question, they Wouk both stack well. Have you used testv2 or erase before?
    Much experience with erase. Always solo or with anabeta, no test boosters. I usually run my test boosters during the 4 weeks off erase the jump on it to lower estrogen build up (I'm sensitive)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Much experience with erase. Always solo or with anabeta, no test boosters. I usually run my test boosters during the 4 weeks off erase the jump on it to lower estrogen build up (I'm sensitive)
    Then I would stack intimidate with testv2 and save the erase for after.

    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    Then I would stack intimidate with testv2 and save the erase for after.
    Thanks. What would u say about any nutrient partitioning effects of v2.. Regarding the ecdy or any other ingredients

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks. What would u say about any nutrient partitioning effects of v2.. Regarding the ecdy or any other ingredients
    ECDY is no longer in V2


  12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    ECDY is no longer in V2
    Oh? The label on np shows it... Where can I see an updated label

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Oh? The label on np shows it... Where can I see an updated label
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/testabolanv2.asp

    Not sure I NP has the new or old batch... I would imagine they have the new


  14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/testabolanv2.asp

    Not sure I NP has the new or old batch... I would imagine they have the new
    The ecdy was really the Main thing drawing me to it...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The ecdy was really the Main thing drawing me to it...
    Then try this http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...y-90-caps.html


  16. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    Loll yea I've seen it. I like that Orig formula of v2 bc it was an 'all inclusive formula.. Thank u for taking the time to show me those links though

  17. No problem


  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The ecdy was really the Main thing drawing me to it...
    Honestly, the new version is better from my experience. The inclusion of Alcar has really made a positive and drastic difference from what I have seen.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. AllieNinja's iForce INTIMIDATE log
    By allieninja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 03:30 PM
  4. Iforce Nutrition Beta Test INTIMIDATE!
    By LukeW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:11 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in