I need the Erase and Endosurge stack!! Nutra!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the Erase and Endosurge stack be available? I need it ASAP please! Please tell me within the next few days..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SuppBro

Awards
ERASE and EndoSurge alone are in stock but the combo pack is not.

While I was waiting for that to get in stock the price for Xtend went up 4$ on me and that mustang code doesn't work.

nokkT

Awards
I'm waiting for the stack to be available, too. Can't wait to get on it when they put it up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for the stack to be available, too. Can't wait to get on it when they put it up.
Word up.. I need it for my pct. if its not available this week I'ma have to find it elsewhere grrrrrr

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it only takes 3 days tops! :)

nokkT

Awards
YYYYEEEESSSSS! Going to have to put my order in when I get home tonight.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smh! Lol I just purchased Erase pro. Ima still get this ?

nokkT

Awards
Sooo, I went to go put in my order, and they're out again. lol. But they both seem to be in stock individually?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the alotted amount for the stack is send with one upc/plu and the singles are a different one so only the allotted ones for the stack can be sold at the discount. The others get sold for the individual price.

I wanna see the Erase Pro and Endosurge together.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sellinnnn likeee hotttt cakeessss!!!

nokkT

Awards
Oh yeah, for sure. I saw that they came back up while I was at work. Checked when I got home, already gone. SON OF A --

nokkT

Awards
So, any plans on getting more of the combo before the sale ends or should I just go and get 1 of each of them separately?

Side note which I thought was humorous: I put Endo + Erase in my cart separately, and the combo says its in stock. As soon as I take Erase or Endo out of my cart, the combo is out of stock again. :(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra is slackin hard lol

nokkT

Awards
Psh, I already put in an order for the separately. It makes me sad. I'll also be a little upset if Nutra restocks the combo within the next day or two.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have plenty of Endo i know that much, im sure they are swamped right now with all there crazy deals.
Yea I'm picking myself a bottle of Endosurge

tpol

Awards
I talked to cs earlier on the phone I ordered it as well they are getting some in afew days and the back orders will be sent out dunno if there will be extras for the site or not. Im getting mine since I already ordered and paid for it(had to purchase each bottle seperate though)

nokkT

Awards
I talked to cs earlier on the phone I ordered it as well they are getting some in afew days and the back orders will be sent out dunno if there will be extras for the site or not. Im getting mine since I already ordered and paid for it(had to purchase each bottle seperate though)
I ordered them separately, too, and sent CS an email today. Hoping to hear back from them soon.

tpol

Awards
I ordered them separately, too, and sent CS an email today. Hoping to hear back from them soon.
I believe he said Wednesday or Thursday? Then they will ship when you hear back from them please lmk the day their shipment comes in I wrote it down and it blew out the window:\

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good Stuff! This combo should be SICK! I have some Endo and can't wait to run it with a strong AI like ERASE.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just made my order today and it shipped today !