Geranium extract

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know If and when it's going to be back in stock?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought we might have discontinued the bulk powder a few months back but I'll have to double check. If that's the case, I'll get the availability updated to Discontinued.

Out house brand caps are OOS as well, so I GUESS I'll let SNS pimp their products :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought we might have discontinued the bulk powder a few months back but I'll have to double check. If that's the case, I'll get the availability updated to Discontinued.

Out house brand caps are OOS as well, so I GUESS I'll let SNS pimp their products :p
haha, now that's what I'm talkin bout! :flirt:

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys. It sucks there are only 3 left though. I deff like the 240 cap idea though.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the help guys. It sucks there are only 3 left though. I deff like the 240 cap idea though.
Saw that...and only 4 units of the 240 cap left too...

Perhaps Steveoph can tell us if NP has ordered some more from our warehouse...? Hmmmm? :wall:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good dose as well. Anything over 50mgs and it tends to jump dump my energy.
I was thinking the same thing. 25mg capsules are a little more versatile/manageable.

Appropriate sidenote: I was looking through my stash this morning and it makes it look like I rep for AI, SNS, and CEL, lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. 25mg capsules are a little more versatile/manageable.

Appropriate sidenote: I was looking through my stash this morning and it makes it look like I rep for AI, SNS, and CEL, lol.
When someone has a good sale and I stock up, I definitely feel the same way. When Nutra was blowing out EAA's I bought 5 kilos! Felt like I was repping Nutraplanet or something :shrug:

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Always have to stock up on the good sales. I'm pissed I missed the xtend sale went up to 14! But a 3 letter company is selling that stuff for 40 bones bahahaha