Not a fan of customs

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I ordered a few erase and some gut health, my order was in customs in Quebec, now says arrive at location in Memphis TN! I'm assuming this means they rejected it and are sending it back?

Anyone else have issues with getting erase to Canada?

Or maybe this is an error somehow....

Hope it works out, was really looking forward to trying it.

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
Don't trust the tracking online. Half the time it's wrong. I've ordered tons of stuff online (I live in Canada too) that has come from the States that shows up online as being shipped back or further south. But it always ends up on my door step at the time I expected it to. I'm not saying that Erase will cross the border (I'm hoping it does because I have some on the way), but I'm just saying not to trust the online tracking.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It actually did come, but I paid customs fee's on top of the 25 shipping.

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
That's the beauty of living in Canada. I heard they only throw shipping charges on stuff they rip open to check.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's the beauty of living in Canada. I heard they only throw shipping charges on stuff they rip open to check.
Hmmm, this wasn't opened. If it was at least we know erase is good to go.

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
I had skates sent to me before that were checked by Customs (they left a piece of customs paperwork inside the skates box) but you'd never know it by the way they resealed it. Had that paperwork not been in there, I would've never guessed it was opened. They're crafty.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
customs always suck.. they always screw us.. but then again they do protect the hell out of us.

Mike

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
customs always suck.. they always screw us.. but then again they do protect the hell out of us.

Mike
What are they really protecting you from? Can't say I've ever been threatened by anything I received in the mail before.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are they really protecting you from? Can't say I've ever been threatened by anything I received in the mail before.
Maybe not directly to you.. but they are protecting your country. Terrorists, drugs, etc.. not that i am a big fan of the drug war.. Ive seen some crazy crap on the discovery channel.. people trying to ship deadly diseases into the US via pets, flies, insects, etc. People **** freakin alligators into the country illegally lol..

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
Just an FYI: I just received my order from Nutraplanet without any customs charges at all.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
50...posts.. cheating!