BIG shout out to Nutraplanet on my new year's sale order

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I ordered from the sale on Jan. 1st, not a lot of stuff, maybe close to $200, and have been waiting anxiously for this. I automatically assumed there would be a delay since EVERYBODY was ordering, but the delay was a little longer than expected. As of this morning the order status was still "processing."
I emailed CS a few days ago asking if there was a mistake, and they informed me that Xtend had some issues with stock and it would be shipping this week. Not a huge deal as most of the stuff I ordered were just to add to a stash.
Then later this afternoon I recieved an email back from CS again saying my stuff is now shipping and to make up for the inconvenience they have credited some money to my account for my next order and included a Nutra gym bag :) On top of that, the hat that I wanted ended up not being in stock so they credited me back for that AND threw in the hat they did have in stock for no charge.
Guess what else??? They upgraded my shipping to express overnight!
Truly awesome CS guys, you always seem to make things right ;)
I will update with pictures when I get my order!!!!

-FL3X

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bro... good for you! You deserve it... you have been excited for this sale.. i swear since thankgiving:D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About damn time. I was getting tired of hearing you complain. You know you really do complain to damn much. I think you may need to lay off the black liver for awhile.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About damn time. I was getting tired of hearing you complain. You know you really do complain to damn much. I think you may need to lay off the black liver for awhile.
Stop your complaining!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gahh! It wont let me attach a photo from my phone right now. Thought I've been able to do that in the past....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ain't that freaking cool!!!!