NutraPro $23.89 @ Nutraplanet

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I got 3 tubs of Syngex before the price increase, really hope it does goes down though. It's been my staple protein since it's so cheap.


  2. This is why a lot of companies that have big sales will limit you to a certain amount per customer. It is so a small business doesn't come in and buy out the entire stock. Well that is my guess anyway. Haven't you ever seen those sales where it says "Limit 3 per customer".

  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This is why a lot of companies that have big sales will limit you to a certain amount per customer. It is so a small business doesn't come in and buy out the entire stock. Well that is my guess anyway. Haven't you ever seen those sales where it says "Limit 3 per customer".
    ^^this

    come on, nutra. you're only aiding the competition by allowing unlimited items to be purchased.
    •   
       


  4. You guys complain a lot....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This is why a lot of companies that have big sales will limit you to a certain amount per customer. It is so a small business doesn't come in and buy out the entire stock. Well that is my guess anyway. Haven't you ever seen those sales where it says "Limit 3 per customer".
    it would be smart to give everyone a chance..

  6. Yeah if that is true then nutra would have taken a hit on shipping if a person(or company) ordered hundreds of pounds of protien. It kinda sucks that they did that. I was planning on ordering at least 15 pounds. Oh well even at the regular price it is still a great deal.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by badfish21981 View Post
    Yeah if that is true then nutra would have taken a hit on shipping if a person(or company) ordered hundreds of pounds of protien. It kinda sucks that they did that. I was planning on ordering at least 15 pounds. Oh well even at the regular price it is still a great deal.
    those son's of b*tches

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    You guys complain a lot....
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  9. Just got my 15lbs delivered. Nutra you rule!


  10. any chance some flavors will be back in stock before sale goes off?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by willib
    any chance some flavors will be back in stock before sale goes off?
    Yeah right... They advertise 7day sale and knowing they only have 10 bottles of protein to last 7 days is how they make advertisement look good to entice people to buy more products! Lol... If I remember during the black Friday sale I ordered orange triad and it was sold out but they sold it to me anyways and made me wait 3 weeks for it to come back in stock!! What gives?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Word of this deal spread to certain discount-seeking websites and hundreds upon hundreds were bought very rapidly.
    id like to know who they are, i need my dam protein, called up heard its not going to be instock for another few weeks!! ughh
  13. Smile


    hey nutra......the company i just placed a protein order with thanks you

  14. If nutra stocks extra for a sale,I understand they need to sell out if possible.Any company needs to profit without carrying a huge inventory.Iam glad that they offer these sales when,most companies don't.I do wish the sale would start on thursday or friday when,most people get paid.This way i and many others on a budget would have a chance to buy before,products are out of stock.

  15. as long as i can get it at that price im willing to wait for it to come back no big deal!

  16. as long as i can get it at that price im willing to wait for it to come back no big deal!

  17. Well... Syngex is $42.99 now. Nutra used to have the best price for it, now their's is the worst...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbulking
    Well... Syngex is $42.99 now. Nutra used to have the best price for it, now their's is the worst...
    I snagged it for in the 20's when it was on sale. Can't keep a sale price forever.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Nutraplanet's Nutrapro Naturals - Chocolate Review
    By Firsttofight in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. Nutrapro wtf..
    By Roguearthur in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:17 PM
  4. Gas on Nutrapro?
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
  5. NutraPro
    By mauibuilt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Log in
Log in