NutraPro $23.89 @ Nutraplanet

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh better than the new years prices. Daaaaamn you nutra planet!!!

D3Baseball

Awards
Wow...what has prompted this? Protein on the way out for NP house line?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane deal. These proteins are delicious, too, and mix very well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son of a beeeeeeetch

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What flavors are good? Basically, I want to use this one way; mix it with natural peanut butter and cottage cheese. I want to try something more exotic than chocolate for this.

D3Baseball

Awards
Regular cinna vs Naturals line cinna? Pretty similar or no?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chocolate + Natural PB is still the best IMO.
The Cinnabun is heavy on the cinnamon, might not work for your goal.
I was thinking the chocolate graham cracker might be interesting...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought three 37.99 protein powders a couple days ago(and its here lready-awesoem service Np) Wish I got on this deal =(

I am on a budget like everyone else

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking the chocolate graham cracker might be interesting...
its decent, nutraplanet powders are decent to good quality, cant beat the price.

I got a 5 lb myofusion for 37 something last time myofusion mmmm so so good

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be smooshing the mrs into letting me make another order. It's just too good a deal and well, it's not like it's not gonna get used. I mean I've gotta buy more eventually right? Lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be smooshing the mrs into letting me make another order. It's just too good a deal and well, it's not like it's not gonna get used. I mean I've gotta buy more eventually right? Lol
I'm thinking the same...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh the 3 flavors I want are OOS. Guess I won't be making a purchase after all

BriceBurnsRed

Awards
Wow sick deal.. hopefully there is still some chocolate left come payday!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This must be fake protein, how can you sell it for that price!!!!!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Geez, already sold out of every flavor except vanilla! -- anybody who wants some at that price better get in there about now time.

alwaysbulking

Awards
The Nutrapro is cheaper but the VPX Syngex just increased to $31.50. What's the meaning of this?!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ANDDDDDDD, they are all gone. i was really hoping to get a couple of tubs.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Soooo that's what NP does!!! They get low on stock and put it on sale for cheap! Only a few people get in on the deal and NP is not out that much!! Hmmmm that's not cool!

yensid

Awards
like i posted on the newyears sale board.....its like black friday stores advertising 200 dollar laptops and only having one in stock.
nutra has done this to me on more than one occasion, or they increase the sale price cause they say "supply is low".....really!
and these "waves of sales".....thats a little unfair to keep jabbing at peoples pockets for shipping charges, i really feel sorry
for the people in other countries. Ill wait and see if they get stock in on the nutra pro before the seven day sale is up......my crystal ball
says they will but theyll increase the price...if this happens it might be time for me to start looking around.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo that's what NP does!!! They get low on stock and put it on sale for cheap! Only a few people get in on the deal and NP is not out that much!! Hmmmm that's not cool!
Where did you read that, he said the amount allocated for the sale was sold out, it can't be on sale forever

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have a link to a page with all of the sale items? I deleted my email by mistake

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like i posted on the newyears sale board.....its like black friday stores advertising 200 dollar laptops and only having one in stock.
Perhaps that many are just purchasing for such a low price, NP certainly isn't selling one of each
nutra has done this to me on more than one occasion, or they increase the sale price cause they say "supply is low".....really!
I have never seen this happen in the years I have been purchasing from NP
and these "waves of sales".....thats a little unfair to keep jabbing at peoples pockets for shipping charges
Wow, seriously? You are complaining about sales? And it is their fault that shipping costs exist...costs that happen to be extremely low since I just received over 30 pounds of protein from their New Years sale for 6 bucks...wow
i really feel sorry
for the people in other countries. Ill wait and see if they get stock in on the nutra pro before the seven day sale is up......my crystal ball
says they will but theyll increase the price...if this happens it might be time for me to start looking around.
Increase it back to the regular price (which happens to be a great deal already)? Isn't that the point of a sale? Why does it matter when they provide it? They allocate a certain amount they wish to be available for the sale.
^^^:shrug:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god for nutra planet sending the email to
My phone lol I ordered mine while in traffic

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's like....3 tubs.

Oh, and my order finally shipped 10 seconds ago lol. I hope they threw in some samples!!!
I don't really use that much protein powder. 15lbs will last me a long ass time.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Got the email but waited to long to order. Damnit, oh well great deals all around though. As far as the shipping goes, I usually try and get other people to order stuff with me split up the cost but hell $6 no matter how big the order compared to other sites is a great deal.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Ordered Syngex a day before and just got it today! Wish I caught this!!! Any chance Syngex will go back down?

alwaysbulking

Awards
I got 3 tubs of Syngex before the price increase, really hope it does goes down though. It's been my staple protein since it's so cheap.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why a lot of companies that have big sales will limit you to a certain amount per customer. It is so a small business doesn't come in and buy out the entire stock. Well that is my guess anyway. Haven't you ever seen those sales where it says "Limit 3 per customer".

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is why a lot of companies that have big sales will limit you to a certain amount per customer. It is so a small business doesn't come in and buy out the entire stock. Well that is my guess anyway. Haven't you ever seen those sales where it says "Limit 3 per customer".
^^this

come on, nutra. you're only aiding the competition by allowing unlimited items to be purchased.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys complain a lot....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be smart to give everyone a chance..

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Yeah if that is true then nutra would have taken a hit on shipping if a person(or company) ordered hundreds of pounds of protien. It kinda sucks that they did that. I was planning on ordering at least 15 pounds. Oh well even at the regular price it is still a great deal.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if that is true then nutra would have taken a hit on shipping if a person(or company) ordered hundreds of pounds of protien. It kinda sucks that they did that. I was planning on ordering at least 15 pounds. Oh well even at the regular price it is still a great deal.
those son's of b*tches

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my 15lbs delivered. Nutra you rule!

willib

Awards
  • Established
any chance some flavors will be back in stock before sale goes off?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0