NutraPlanet Shipping question

Klashy

Awards
I was wondering how long it usually takes NutraPlanet to ship your order out? I received an email after I placed my order which confirmed that my order was accepted (2 days ago on a Sunday). So far my order is still marked as "pending" and I haven't received any tracking information.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering how long it usually takes NutraPlanet to ship your order out? I received an email after I placed my order which confirmed that my order was accepted (2 days ago on a Sunday). So far my order is still marked as "pending" and I haven't received any tracking information.
Were all your items in stock?

Klashy

Awards
At the time when I ordered, yes. And they still are. This is how it was stated for the items:
PES Erase - Ships within 1-3 business days
AI Cycle Support - In stock, ships within 1-2 business days

-Does this mean that the PES Erase is not in stock? Other items that aren't in stock usually say "Out of stock" in red text, but Erase doesn't say in stock or out of stock.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When items state "ships within 1-2 business days" it's usually means in stock on the shelf.

When an item states "ships within 1-3 business days" it usually suggests that it is available, in stock, but may not be presently on the shelf.

What I read this to indicates is that their stock and supply line is robust and sufficient to have it "on hand" to ship within the 1-3 business days stated. It is possible that it is not physically on the shelf but can be acquired from the supplier to be shipped to you within the stated time frame.

Klashy

Awards
Ahh, see that's what I was assuming but I wasn't too sure. I wasn't doubting NutraPlanet's reputation as I've heard countless good reviews from them, I just wanted to clear up any confusion that I had. But thank you for clearing that up for me.