$10 Xtend

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It says all the flavors are sold out..is this for good since it is the old version?? I was going to buy a few more bottles :(

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Most likely you're out of luck, unless they find some stashed in a corner somewhere.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
that's what I figured doesnt hurt to ask tho.. I bought 3 a few days ago was going to prob buy like 5 more lol guess not tho

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've been clearing them out for a few months. I haven't checked with Sam, but I get the feeling this was the last of the batch. The new Xtend has been out for a while now!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the new xtend has been out for a while but the old version is basically the same for my purposes and you guys offer it at half the price! cant beat that

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah the new xtend has been out for a while but the old version is basically the same for my purposes and you guys offer it at half the price! cant beat that
Right.
I only grabbed 1 tub too the smaller tub when they had the black Friday deal....
Should've picked up 1 or 2 more

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I bought 10 ;)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
That should last you awhile.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
few months lol.. i amazed at how fast i blow through them... 3-4 scoops 2x a day

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
few months lol.. i amazed at how fast i blow through them... 3-4 scoops 2x a day
That's a good amount ive been doing like 6 scoops per day. I was buying bulk powders and making my own xtend for a while but that got annoying so i bought some of the real stuff

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
That's a good amount ive been doing like 6 scoops per day. I was buying bulk powders and making my own xtend for a while but that got annoying so i bought some of the real stuff
whats the cheapest you have found bulk bcaa for? (not asking for source, just price)

xtend at sale price pretty much beats anything i could find elsewhere anyway

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
whats the cheapest you have found bulk bcaa for? (not asking for source, just price)

yeah at 10 dollars per 30 serving it does beat it but not at regular price. I bought it all from nutra so I could tell you what I bought. Their bulk 1 kg bcaas are onsale for $40 sometimes..then would get 200 g cit malate and 500 g glutamine and just pour in some b6 caps...had to get flavoring of course since bulk powders taste like ****

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer the old version, I stock up on these 10 buck deals!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the old version, I stock up on these 10 buck deals!
Me too! I bought 10 of them.

I heard Mike was going to release the old version of Xtend on the Primaforce line. Will be called something else obviously.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Me too! I bought 10 of them.

I heard Mike was going to release the old version of Xtend on the Primaforce line. Will be called something else obviously.
any idea of an ETA?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 6 more tubs :) :) <---- Happy customer :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

xtend sale price beats any bulk price imo.