3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a couple products and it took them a couple days to ship it. No biggie really, shouldnt be to long.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine in today

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Live in PA ordered on new years. Just confirmed they sent it. Worth the wait with the nice generous deals :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its going to be different for everyone; some will get it fast, some will be greatly delayed. Its not nutraplanets fault. If I wait 3 weeks, big deal. They are sending me supplements for basically free with some of the prices they had.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As already mentioned, it will depend upon what was ordered.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well tomorrow is day five since I ordered it..... All I ordered was a tub of nutrapro and 2 tubs scivation ......

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always receive an email from nutraplanet I have not yet received one but I will go to the website and check

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's still pending

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still pending

steppinRazor

Awards
hmm that sucks..
im ordering some stuff from there on wed. hope the delays arent too long.
i need some cissus, i can get it the same price elsewhere but i was depending on NPs outstanding shipping

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could order something but damn near everything is OUT OF STOCK!!!!!! So annoying how do they expect to get new customers and make money? Bad for business

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish i could order something but damn near everything is OUT OF STOCK!!!!!! So annoying how do they expect to get new customers and make money? Bad for business
Almost all items were in stock when the New Years Sale started. With the large discounts, we have had much more orders than normal which has eaten up our stock. It's similar to a Black Friday Sale where most of what you want gets sold, and if you visit a week later you're picking through the stuff people didn't want.

With that being said, I just clicked on thought our top 10 selling items and can confirm that they are all in stock.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe we were waiting on a shipment of Xtend. My order and also at least two others just changed status to processing this afternoon, and the Xtend is in stock for most flavours. Hopefully this is your experience too :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it shipped today :)

steppinRazor

Awards
wow... they day i get paid, is the day you guys take supper cissus off sale.. WTF!!