Who Deserves A Nutraplanet Gift Certificate? (Free Giveaway)

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cool Who Deserves A Nutraplanet Gift Certificate? (Free Giveaway)

So there's been some feedback that while the mustang giveaway is great, it really only benefits one person. Since it's Christmas and I'm in a particularly good mood, I've decided to step it up. I will be giving away a minimum of 4 x $25 NP Gift Certificates , and likely a few more from my own personal nutrabucks slush fund

Eligibility: Open to all AM members

Requirement: Post a story about how someone on AM or NutraPlanet went out of their way to help you. They will be the recipient of the NP Gift Cert. You may only nominate two people.

Deadline: January 12th 2012 at noon, EST

Disclaimer: My decision will be final, and I realize all the people mentioned are worthy of a prize!

Looking forward to this
    - Your friendly neighbourhood ninjamonkey

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Great deal steveoph. Very generous of you to do this.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    So there's been some feedback that while the mustang giveaway is great, it really only benefits one person. Since it's Christmas and I'm in a particularly good mood, I've decided to step it up. I will be giving away a minimum of 4 x $25 NP Gift Certificates , and likely a few more from my own personal nutrabucks slush fund

Eligibility: Open to all AM members

Requirement: Post a story about how someone on AM or NutraPlanet went out of their way to help you. They will be the recipient of the NP Gift Cert. You may only nominate two people.

Deadline: January 12th 2012 at noon, EST

Disclaimer: My decision will be final, and I realize all the people mentioned are worthy of a prize!

Looking forward to this
    - Your friendly neighbourhood ninjamonkey
    There are a lot of great people.
    Two guys in particular stxnas is his forum name. He is a great guy, I met him because I was basically letting people on the boards how great AIs product line up is. We became friends we even have each others cell #.
    He went out of his way to help me put together my first cycle as well as suggest pct options for me. He sends me emails on deals involving NutraPlanet as well as keeps me in the loop on current promos.
    He is also one of the most generous reps I've seen and I think it would make his day to receive the gift card.

The other guy is Fl3x Magnum.
    Very friendly and open personality. I can pretty much PM this guy for any type of advice and he will give me a straight up answer cut and dry. He's always on the boards as I am and very knowledge in a vast array of supplements. He has also help me put together many stacks.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome offer SteveO.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well AM is like my second family, I could really go on all day on what a great place AM is, so many great people on here and I've made some great friends, I really couldn't imagine my life without Anabolciminds. Nutraplanet has the best customer service, there the only place I order from and not just because of the great CS, but the prices/deals are the best!

Sick promo Steveoph, the New Years sale is wicked but this just shows yet again why Nutra is top notch
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I was making an order of NP and fedex was selected as the shipping company. I had chosen the cheapest option in hope of getting usps as fedex come to my house at very inconvenient times.

NP representative Andrew Spring answered my query and changed the shipping company to USPS at the last minute, while telling me how to make the process much easier in the future. I was really impressed.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would say thanks to everyone. I can't pin point certain people but I greatly appreciate everyone and their help
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great offer
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I was making an order of NP and fedex was selected as the shipping company. I had chosen the cheapest option in hope of getting usps as fedex come to my house at very inconvenient times.

NP representative Andrew Spring answered my query and changed the shipping company to USPS at the last minute, while telling me how to make the process much easier in the future. I was really impressed.
    Andrew Spring has helped me out many times, he is a great asset to Nutraplanet.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Andrew Spring has helped me out many times, he is a great asset to Nutraplanet.
    Agreed, even before I was affiliated with NP I remember getting my shipping upgraded for free when talking with them.

Any other stories from the past year that stick out in your mind as being very generous or helpful?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Agreed, even before I was affiliated with NP I remember getting my shipping upgraded for free when talking with them.

Any other stories from the past year that stick out in your mind as being very generous or helpful?

Many in the last couple years. 1 order I placed never made it, he was kind enough to resend the whole order, he sent me 2 free ninja money T-shirts before. Hooked me up with samples big time on many orders. I got an open bag of PP GPLC and they gave me nutra bucks which was very nice considering L-Carnitine was banned.

Last thing to happen is on my order I got a letter from customs saying they took my HGHUP because it had carnitine in it. I ended up getting my package, I looked in the box and saw hgh up, thinking wow they sent me the letter and didn't take anything, but I was missing my bottle of Androlean LOL, im not fond of customs. I mentioned it to Andrew and he gave me credit on my account, he has been a huge help for me. Thankfully the Carnitine ban has been lifted in Canada

12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

What can I say, NutraPlanet is good to us all.

What about reps? I remember way back (5 years ago) I asked an Axis rep for a sample of their PreWO. Ended up getting a whole tub and they just asked that I keep a log.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm gonna nominate Tomahawk

Dude is a beast in the gym, every workout he busts his ass and it shows. It's been nice chatting with him on occasion on AM and he is truly someone to look up to.

Also going to nominate Volcom

Dude is also a beast, did very well in the last **** competition he did on here.

These 2 guys are strong as all hell and I definitely envy that!
    Truth
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What can I say, NutraPlanet is good to us all.

What about reps? I remember way back (5 years ago) I asked an Axis rep for a sample of their PreWO. Ended up getting a whole tub and they just asked that I keep a log.
    I have had that with I force. They sent me a free bottle of dexaprine, no strings attached.

Good folks at iforce
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

I have had that with I force. They sent me a free bottle of dexaprine, no strings attached.

Good folks at iforce
    A common theme with good reps is that they give suggestions about their products and others to mix in with it as a potent stack...this shows they are a real deal and know their stuff
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%

Re subbing...it took me out for some reason.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

A common theme with good reps is that they give suggestions about their products and others to mix in with it as a potent stack...this shows they are a real deal and know their stuff
    Agreed
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Out of curiosity, have any winners been chosen?
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Out of curiosity, have any winners been chosen?
    There was a second thread started in the company forums promos. I'll pick tomorrow or Sunday, trying to finish up some research then this is next on the to-do list
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I mean...Heck Ill take one

RECOVERBRO

21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    I mean...Heck Ill take one
    Me 2.
    After all I was nominated
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

UPDATE:
    Shook my magic 8 ball and it said:

Mattrag
    Stxnas
    Flex Magnum
    BPJohn
    Staked Cop

PM me your email address you use with Nutraplanet, and whether you want $25 credited as Nutrabucks or a Gift Certificate emailed to you.

Thanks everybody for your nominations. It's nice to hear about the goodwill on these boards. I'll try and time this better with Christmas next year
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

UPDATE:

Mattrag
    Stxnas
    Flex Magnum
    BPJohn
    Staked Cop

PM me your email address you use with Nutraplanet, and whether you want $25 credited as Nutrabucks or a Gift Certificate emailed to you.

Thanks everybody for your nominations. It's nice to hear about the goodwill on these boards. I'll try and time this better with Christmas next year
    You're missing 1 name: AaronJP1
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.79%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You're missing 1 name: AaronJP1
    thats french for R1balla
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

thats french for R1balla

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    UPDATE:

Mattrag
    Stxnas
    Flex Magnum
    BPJohn
    Staked Cop

or valentines day
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

how on earth did I just see this thread when i enter this section daily and its over.. im confused!
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    how on earth did I just see this thread when i enter this section daily and its over.. im confused!
    In another post u said u miss a lot of time on this forum due to 12 hour shifts so which 1 is it

Are nutrabucks like and in store credit?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    In another post u said u miss a lot of time on this forum due to 12 hour shifts so which 1 is it

Are nutrabucks like and in store credit?
    Correct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. gIFT CERTIFICATE
    By IRISHRYG in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 11:50 AM
  2. Gift Certificate
    By shinobidoode in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:17 PM
  3. Problem combining gift certificate with promo code
    By iwearnosox in forum Nutraplanet