AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in buying this product. However, what is the dosing for it? I know I should use about 200mg (my carb meals aren't more than 90g at a time) so how many teaspoons would this translate into with the bulk powder? Also, what is the best way to take it, just throw the powder in your mouth and wash it down with water?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
100-400mg is typical dose.

I would suggest you get a scale to measure out exact doses.

Either put it in a capsule or mix it in water. But if you can tolerate it then yeah you can just down it with water.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is each dose measured though? For example is a half teaspoon 100mg, ect. I have not received the product yet so I do not know if there is a label on it. Just trying to get all my questions answered now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NARALA is quite potent stuff, a good dose is around 150mg. We sold caps that had NaRALA at 143mg. Start from there and titrate up prn. It can burn going down, recommend a good amount of water to dilute it with if you go PO.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NARALA is quite potent stuff, a good dose is around 150mg. We sold caps that had NaRALA at 143mg. Start from there and titrate up prn. It can burn going down, recommend a good amount of water to dilute it with if you go PO.
What is the serving size for 143mg?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't find my tub, I think the current scooper is 100mg though. I thought it was pretty fluffy, 200 or 300mg per 1/4 tsp but it's been a while.
It comes with a scooper, sweet! That will actually make life a lot easier.

he_hate_me

Awards
I just wanted to bump this old thread. I just received 25g Na-RALA tub but didn't get any scooper with it. I thought it came with one.
How do I measure it until I get a scale. how much is in 1/4 tsp?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just wanted to bump this old thread. I just received 25g Na-RALA tub but didn't get any scooper with it. I thought it came with one.
How do I measure it until I get a scale. how much is in 1/4 tsp?
Search for it with a fork/knife , all my bottles have come with one this far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dagnabbit!
1/4 tsp is 200mg. As I previously posted, start around 150mg and see how that works. Use 1/4 tsp and have it only 3/4 full
Solid advice, thats how I started.

Mike