Inconsistent labeling??? Answers please.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hey guys... Picked up a recent large order, over 300 dollars if stuff a majority of which are NP bulk powders or USPowder exclusives...

I have some questions about a few products...

Beta alanine, on the 500g label, states

serving size:1600mg
And then in the main section says
CarnoSyn beta alanine- 750mg....

So which is it? 1.6g of beta alanine or 750mg of beta alanine per scoop?

second discrepancy...

This is more based off personal knowledge and past experience...

I also purchased yellow gold aka berberine... 150g...

On the label it states 100mg per serving, where I've known previously the recommended dose to be anywhere between 250mg-500mg (up to 3x ed)...

So is this the same yellow gold we used to get? A stronger extract perhaps?

What really would be the optimum rec dose?

Thanks for any answers and clarification that can be offered.

-Sourdough

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The beta alanine scooper that they give you has always confused me as well. I just took a food scale that I had and used my own scooper to measure out my doses (I ended up using 1/4 tsp leveled out for each of my doses). It claims to be pure BA so I hope when I bought the 500 gram BA tub that I got 500 grams BA....

edit: upon looking at my bottle the only number I see is 1600 I dont see 750 written anywhere.. odd

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Btw.... Merry christmas! Lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is confusing mine says 1600 where yours says 750

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be pure beta-alanine with no filler, so the 750mg appears to be a typo on the label.

As for the yellow gold, I believe we are still sourcing a 20% corosolic acid extract. Aka you'd need 150mg of the raw powder to get 30mg of the active.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Berberine is in yellow gold.... Corosolic acid is in banaba....

Not the same thing.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thats too bad too... woulda loved to make up my own Pslin Anabolic pump hybrid...

So is the consensus on my Beta alanine that its really 1600mg??? the scoop seems mighty small for that much honestly... I think the 750 is a bit more likely...

BD....
Do you know how much measures out in the 1/4tsp dosing you use?

Im trying to hit around 4.5-5g a day... so if Im dumping in 6 scoops of 750mg to my drink, I think Im hitting it right on... if Im dumping in 6 scoops of 1600mg though... well I wonder where the tingles are that I usually feel at only 3g, lol....

seems this time around Ive been fairly tingle free, with only slight sensations coming through here and there...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
thats too bad too... woulda loved to make up my own Pslin Anabolic pump hybrid...

So is the consensus on my Beta alanine that its really 1600mg??? the scoop seems mighty small for that much honestly... I think the 750 is a bit more likely...

BD....
Do you know how much measures out in the 1/4tsp dosing you use?

Im trying to hit around 4.5-5g a day... so if Im dumping in 6 scoops of 750mg to my drink, I think Im hitting it right on... if Im dumping in 6 scoops of 1600mg though... well I wonder where the tingles are that I usually feel at only 3g, lol....

seems this time around Ive been fairly tingle free, with only slight sensations coming through here and there...
Just did some measurements with my scale and it turns out the scooper they give us is the same size as 1/4 tsp leveled out and that measures 750 mg. So yeah the typo seems to be the 1600 as the scooper is 750. Could just do level 1/2 tsp to get 1.5 g amounts and do 4 of those per day to get your 6 g.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Just did some measurements with my scale and it turns out the scooper they give us is the same size as 1/4 tsp leveled out and that measures 750 mg. So yeah the typo seems to be the 1600 as the scooper is 750. Could just do level 1/2 tsp to get 1.5 g amounts and do 4 of those per day to get your 6 g.
nice bro! thanks for doing that!

Ill just stick with the scooper if its a 1/4tsp and dump the 6 scoops... should be good enough as long as we know how much it really is...

With how many bulk powders I purchase I really need to get a powder scale...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
nice bro! thanks for doing that!

Ill just stick with the scooper if its a 1/4tsp and dump the 6 scoops... should be good enough as long as we know how much it really is...

With how many bulk powders I purchase I really need to get a powder scale...
No prob man. Yeah I always weigh my powders out I just pour water in my cup tare the scale and dump in the powders to get the weights I want I use it literally every day good investment for sure.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I just realized we still have no real answer on the yellow gold???

Whats the actual dosing?

All past recommendations have been for 250-500mg per serving/meal.... Yet the container says 100mg is suggested and a presized measuring scoop comes with it that I highly doubt is only 100mg...

So did this wind up being different then the original yellow gold we used to get? Higher extract maybe? Just mislabeled dosing guidelines?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized we still have no real answer on the yellow gold???

Whats the actual dosing?

All past recommendations have been for 250-500mg per serving/meal.... Yet the container says 100mg is suggested and a presized measuring scoop comes with it that I highly doubt is only 100mg...

So did this wind up being different then the original yellow gold we used to get? Higher extract maybe? Just mislabeled dosing guidelines?
I'm pretty sure it's the same extract and 100mg would be a mild starting dose, and more advanced users can go up to 300mg and higher as needed. I'll double check on the extract though

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's the same extract and 100mg would be a mild starting dose, and more advanced users can go up to 300mg and higher as needed. I'll double check on the extract though
Bump?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
searider Anabolics 12
Supplements 7
Supplements 4
Supplements 1