Hey Nutraplanet- make it a Happy New Year for your customers and carry our products!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The subject line speaks for itself. We have what we feel, and what our customers have communicated, are the best GH Booster and Intra-workout drink on the market today; so give your customers a gift this holiday season and carry our products. Take a chance and operate outside the box. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
The subject line speaks for itself. We have what we feel, and what our customers have communicated, are the best GH Booster and Intra-workout drink on the market today; so give your customers a gift this holiday season and carry our products. Take a chance and operate outside the box. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Why no agmatine instead of arginine?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Why no agmatine instead of arginine?
Do you know how agmatine functions to increase no? Do you know why the body needs no synthase to produce no? It is silliness.....

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I think I just did? Can you point me to the bevy of science that illustrates how agmatine will increase NO levels in vivo? I understand the concept/ theory behind agmatine. I also have heard it propagated that it does not inhibit eNOS which is not true. But you can believe whatever you want to? I am certainly not to here to debate whether agmatine works or not. Start up a thread elsewhere if you want to discuss the benefits of agmatine. And if it is working for you- then fantastic!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want cabergolean from Nutra!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I just did? Can you point me to the bevy of science that illustrates how agmatine will increase NO levels in vivo? I understand the concept/ theory behind agmatine. I also have heard it propagated that it does not inhibit eNOS which is not true. But you can believe whatever you want to? I am certainly not to here to debate whether agmatine works or not. Start up a thread elsewhere if you want to discuss the benefits of agmatine. And if it is working for you- then fantastic!
What are you angry about? Nobody said you were wrong, people just wanted you to elaborate on your response. Maybe some people here were interested in what you had to say, rather you just come back with a response that makes it seem like you were being bashed which is far from the truth.

Mike

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I am not angry about anything. I just do not care to discuss agmatine in this thread? Go troll somewhere else....:booty:

See my happy face

Diesel656

Diesel656

Awards
I am not angry about anything. I just do not care to discuss agmatine in this thread? Go troll somewhere else....:booty:

See my happy face
What a helpful rep! I won't be inviting you to my party, sir.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

See my happy face
I'm the one that asked the first question, I was honestly just curious because I know a lot of Companies are moving that way it wasn't a troll or anything like that, when you said make a new thread I've been planning on doing that in the sup section because I agree it would derail this thread and it wasn't my intent.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

See my happy face
I wish you, and your company truly the best. No clue why you can't be upfront here and just state that you do not wish to discuss, but regardless, best of luck.

Mike

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have no issues with the OP. I get his question. I understand his interest. D2footballjrc is alright with me. Customers can question our products/ motives/ formulations all day long. My comments were not directed towards him- nor was my avatars little yellow arse.

haha. For real.

Good way to treat customers, in a thread trying to get nutra to carry your products.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have no issues with the OP. I get his question. I understand his interest. D2footballjrc is alright with me. Customers can question our products/ motives/ formulations all day long. My comments were not directed towards him- nor was my avatars little yellow arse.

haha. For real.

Good way to treat customers, in a thread trying to get nutra to carry your products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I support Nutrigenomics Research Company and would love to see the products at Nutraplanet. Also I would like to say that I wouldn't want this thread de-railed by side questions on different products. The thread is about bringing a new companies products to Nutraplanet. Too many times and too often threads start off with one intention and then they go a different way because someone wants an answer to a question not relating to the subject of the thread. Been a member here a long time and have seen this happen all too often.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I have no hard feelings either. I did start another thread in the supplement section to see what others thought. I've read so many countering arguments for both side I'm not sure who is right. So currently I use both. One guy in the thread even said both sucked compared to another sup. lol.

I will say your products look very interesting, and priced very fair. I'm curious on the intra drink.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have no hard feelings either. I did start another thread in the supplement section to see what others thought. I've read so many countering arguments for both side I'm not sure who is right. So currently I use both. One guy in the thread even said both sucked compared to another sup. lol.

I will say your products look very interesting, and priced very fair. I'm curious on the intra drink.
Cool! Let the debate begin!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see Cabergolean on Nutra before New Years so I can add it to the rest of the stuff I will be buying damn it!
Lol

benawesome

Awards
The ERGO-BLITZ is an awesome product! I definitely noticed a difference using it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cabergolean is a guarantee to make your recovery better. It has improved my sleep immensely... I implore Nutraplanet to carry Cabergolean AND Ergo-Blitz. Ergo-Blitz is the only preworkout on the market that actually works to hydrate cells as opposed to artificially provide a pump.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Thanks BBG! You are about as respected as it comes on these boards so that means a lot coming from you bro!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I want to see Cabergolean on Nutra before New Years so I can add it to the rest of the stuff I will be buying damn it!
Lol
Thank you FL3X MAGNUM. Happy New Year!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Do sponsored athletes have a say? This is a solid product and one that is definitely outside the box. Who else supplements with NADH? Add it to the undeniably solid ingredients in Ergoblitz and you have a heck of a pre workout formula. Seriously!!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Do sponsored athletes have a say? This is a solid product and one that is definitely outside the box. Who else supplements with NADH? Add it to the undeniably solid ingredients in Ergoblitz and you have a heck of a pre workout formula. Seriously!!

Cabergolean - deep REM sleep, increased libido, strength gains in a calorie deficit?? Where else are you going get that in a safe (and legal) supp?

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
There is no better supplement out there right now then cabergolean! Enough said! My strength went thru the roof with this ****! I'm not gonna sit here and blow smoke up peoples ass but NRC's product are legit. The thing I love the most about ergoblitz is there is no bad crash when you get home like 1MR or other products.

SizeUp

Awards
I've been with NRC for about 6 months and they have never asked me to say that i like there products not once, just asked me to be honest about how they worked for me. Which i think shows the integrety of the company. I have had great success with both the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ. Im at my best condition to date at 230 pound, which i attribute to the GH boost from the Cabergolean. I'm also looking a lot fuller muscles feel tighter than in past. I think ERGO-BLITZ is my favorite supplement on the market tastes good and mixes very easy. Pumps and resistence to fatigue are much better than other intra's i used and no crash.

The products would no doubt do nothing but add to nutra's already proven reputation.

benawesome

Awards
I've been with NRC for about 6 months and they have never asked me to say that i like there products not once, just asked me to be honest about how they worked for me. Which i think shows the integrety of the company. I have had great success with both the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ. Im at my best condition to date at 230 pound, which i attribute to the GH boost from the Cabergolean. I'm also looking a lot fuller muscles feel tighter than in past. I think ERGO-BLITZ is my favorite supplement on the market tastes good and mixes very easy. Pumps and resistence to fatigue are much better than other intra's i used and no crash.

The products would no doubt do nothing but add to nutra's already proven reputation.
You were like 210 a month ago haha 230 is a huge gain! Good job brotha

SizeUp

Awards
You were like 210 a month ago haha 230 is a huge gain! Good job brotha
Well... thanks man... it came down a bit again it's consistent at 225 came down because lowered my food cause i was getting sick... i dont know if i can handle as many carbs as he wants me too... when i say sick i've vomited from the meals...haha!

benawesome

Awards
Well... thanks man... it came down a bit again it's consistent at 225 came down because lowered my food cause i was getting sick... i dont know if i can handle as many carbs as he wants me too... when i say sick i've vomited from the meals...haha!
Man you are blowing up! We definitely need to do a video of us training someday. That is nuts you vomited from the meals haha but you will adjust to the calories soon I am sure and probably be like 245lbs haha

SizeUp

Awards
Man you are blowing up! We definitely need to do a video of us training someday. That is nuts you vomited from the meals haha but you will adjust to the calories soon I am sure and probably be like 245lbs haha
Idk about that man...just checked the scale i was 226 been about 2.5 hours since i ate...but i'll keep you posted...however id did put cabergolean back in the mix hope i can pic up a few pounds with that

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Working the numbers now....

Maybe a mlk sale ;-)?