Hey Nutraplanet- make it a Happy New Year for your customers and carry our products!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Nutraplanet- make it a Happy New Year for your customers and carry our products!

The subject line speaks for itself. We have what we feel, and what our customers have communicated, are the best GH Booster and Intra-workout drink on the market today; so give your customers a gift this holiday season and carry our products. Take a chance and operate outside the box. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    The subject line speaks for itself. We have what we feel, and what our customers have communicated, are the best GH Booster and Intra-workout drink on the market today; so give your customers a gift this holiday season and carry our products. Take a chance and operate outside the box. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Why no agmatine instead of arginine?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Why no agmatine instead of arginine?
    Do you know how agmatine functions to increase no? Do you know why the body needs no synthase to produce no? It is silliness.....
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Do you know how agmatine functions to increase no? Do you know why the body needs no synthase to produce no? It is silliness.....
    Really? Care to elaborate?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

I think I just did? Can you point me to the bevy of science that illustrates how agmatine will increase NO levels in vivo? I understand the concept/ theory behind agmatine. I also have heard it propagated that it does not inhibit eNOS which is not true. But you can believe whatever you want to? I am certainly not to here to debate whether agmatine works or not. Start up a thread elsewhere if you want to discuss the benefits of agmatine. And if it is working for you- then fantastic!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I want cabergolean from Nutra!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I think I just did? Can you point me to the bevy of science that illustrates how agmatine will increase NO levels in vivo? I understand the concept/ theory behind agmatine. I also have heard it propagated that it does not inhibit eNOS which is not true. But you can believe whatever you want to? I am certainly not to here to debate whether agmatine works or not. Start up a thread elsewhere if you want to discuss the benefits of agmatine. And if it is working for you- then fantastic!
    What are you angry about? Nobody said you were wrong, people just wanted you to elaborate on your response. Maybe some people here were interested in what you had to say, rather you just come back with a response that makes it seem like you were being bashed which is far from the truth.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

I am not angry about anything. I just do not care to discuss agmatine in this thread? Go troll somewhere else....

See my happy face
  9. Registered User
    Answers

What products?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I am not angry about anything. I just do not care to discuss agmatine in this thread? Go troll somewhere else....

See my happy face
    What a helpful rep! I won't be inviting you to my party, sir.
    The more you sweat in times of peace, the less you bleed during war.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn

See my happy face
    I'm the one that asked the first question, I was honestly just curious because I know a lot of Companies are moving that way it wasn't a troll or anything like that, when you said make a new thread I've been planning on doing that in the sup section because I agree it would derail this thread and it wasn't my intent.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

See my happy face
    I wish you, and your company truly the best. No clue why you can't be upfront here and just state that you do not wish to discuss, but regardless, best of luck.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Carry it!
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel656 View Post
    What a helpful rep! I won't be inviting you to my party, sir.
    haha. For real.

Good way to treat customers, in a thread trying to get nutra to carry your products.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

I have no issues with the OP. I get his question. I understand his interest. D2footballjrc is alright with me. Customers can question our products/ motives/ formulations all day long. My comments were not directed towards him- nor was my avatars little yellow arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    haha. For real.

Good way to treat customers, in a thread trying to get nutra to carry your products.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

I have no issues with the OP. I get his question. I understand his interest. D2footballjrc is alright with me. Customers can question our products/ motives/ formulations all day long. My comments were not directed towards him- nor was my avatars little yellow arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    haha. For real.

17. Registered User
    Answers

I support Nutrigenomics Research Company and would love to see the products at Nutraplanet. Also I would like to say that I wouldn't want this thread de-railed by side questions on different products. The thread is about bringing a new companies products to Nutraplanet. Too many times and too often threads start off with one intention and then they go a different way because someone wants an answer to a question not relating to the subject of the thread. Been a member here a long time and have seen this happen all too often.
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo's Public Service Announcement
    While I am not commenting on this request in particular, I would like to remind all you fine folk that there is an official Product Request Thread . I do read all posts in that thread and it has great staying power.
    ^^^
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn
    I have no hard feelings either. I did start another thread in the supplement section to see what others thought. I've read so many countering arguments for both side I'm not sure who is right. So currently I use both. One guy in the thread even said both sucked compared to another sup. lol.

I will say your products look very interesting, and priced very fair. I'm curious on the intra drink.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

I have no hard feelings either. I did start another thread in the supplement section to see what others thought. I've read so many countering arguments for both side I'm not sure who is right. So currently I use both. One guy in the thread even said both sucked compared to another sup. lol.

I will say your products look very interesting, and priced very fair. I'm curious on the intra drink.
    Cool! Let the debate begin!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I want to see Cabergolean on Nutra before New Years so I can add it to the rest of the stuff I will be buying damn it!
    Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

The ERGO-BLITZ is an awesome product! I definitely noticed a difference using it.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Cabergolean is a guarantee to make your recovery better. It has improved my sleep immensely... I implore Nutraplanet to carry Cabergolean AND Ergo-Blitz. Ergo-Blitz is the only preworkout on the market that actually works to hydrate cells as opposed to artificially provide a pump.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks BBG! You are about as respected as it comes on these boards so that means a lot coming from you bro!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I want to see Cabergolean on Nutra before New Years so I can add it to the rest of the stuff I will be buying damn it!
    Lol
    Thank you FL3X MAGNUM. Happy New Year!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Do sponsored athletes have a say? This is a solid product and one that is definitely outside the box. Who else supplements with NADH? Add it to the undeniably solid ingredients in Ergoblitz and you have a heck of a pre workout formula. Seriously!!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Do sponsored athletes have a say? This is a solid product and one that is definitely outside the box. Who else supplements with NADH? Add it to the undeniably solid ingredients in Ergoblitz and you have a heck of a pre workout formula. Seriously!!

Cabergolean - deep REM sleep, increased libido, strength gains in a calorie deficit?? Where else are you going get that in a safe (and legal) supp?
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  28. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Interest is peaking ;-)
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

bump for Cabergolean on NP too!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Answers

There is no better supplement out there right now then cabergolean! Enough said! My strength went thru the roof with this ****! I'm not gonna sit here and blow smoke up peoples ass but NRC's product are legit. The thing I love the most about ergoblitz is there is no bad crash when you get home like 1MR or other products.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I've been with NRC for about 6 months and they have never asked me to say that i like there products not once, just asked me to be honest about how they worked for me. Which i think shows the integrety of the company. I have had great success with both the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ. Im at my best condition to date at 230 pound, which i attribute to the GH boost from the Cabergolean. I'm also looking a lot fuller muscles feel tighter than in past. I think ERGO-BLITZ is my favorite supplement on the market tastes good and mixes very easy. Pumps and resistence to fatigue are much better than other intra's i used and no crash.

The products would no doubt do nothing but add to nutra's already proven reputation.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    I've been with NRC for about 6 months and they have never asked me to say that i like there products not once, just asked me to be honest about how they worked for me. Which i think shows the integrety of the company. I have had great success with both the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ. Im at my best condition to date at 230 pound, which i attribute to the GH boost from the Cabergolean. I'm also looking a lot fuller muscles feel tighter than in past. I think ERGO-BLITZ is my favorite supplement on the market tastes good and mixes very easy. Pumps and resistence to fatigue are much better than other intra's i used and no crash.

The products would no doubt do nothing but add to nutra's already proven reputation.
    You were like 210 a month ago haha 230 is a huge gain! Good job brotha
  33. Registered User
    Answers
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    You were like 210 a month ago haha 230 is a huge gain! Good job brotha
    Well... thanks man... it came down a bit again it's consistent at 225 came down because lowered my food cause i was getting sick... i dont know if i can handle as many carbs as he wants me too... when i say sick i've vomited from the meals...haha!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Well... thanks man... it came down a bit again it's consistent at 225 came down because lowered my food cause i was getting sick... i dont know if i can handle as many carbs as he wants me too... when i say sick i've vomited from the meals...haha!
    Man you are blowing up! We definitely need to do a video of us training someday. That is nuts you vomited from the meals haha but you will adjust to the calories soon I am sure and probably be like 245lbs haha
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Man you are blowing up! We definitely need to do a video of us training someday. That is nuts you vomited from the meals haha but you will adjust to the calories soon I am sure and probably be like 245lbs haha
    Idk about that man...just checked the scale i was 226 been about 2.5 hours since i ate...but i'll keep you posted...however id did put cabergolean back in the mix hope i can pic up a few pounds with that
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Bump
  38. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Working the numbers now....

Maybe a mlk sale ;-)?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

Maybe a mlk sale ;-)?
    Let do it. MLK would be proud.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

Maybe a mlk sale ;-)?
    Nutra won't regret it! cust will be satisfied!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Happy new year to all our loyal customers !
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 01:04 PM
  2. Nutraplanet should carry ..
    By psychobabble in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Attention All NutraPlanet Customers:
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:32 PM
  4. Huge Favor to All NutraPlanet Customers!!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:53 PM
  5. Nutraplanet takes care of their customers
    By spitboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 03:43 PM