Order #265521 (Pending)

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Why would the order be pending?? Also still waiting on my order I just ordered on Monday nov 28th, I received a email but i think it was a spam from a lupe bossuard and it's said USPS delivery failure any thoughts ???

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i hate to sound like a douche.... but nutraplanet kinda sucks.... theyve got good prices on stuff sometimes and carry newer brands, but at least bb.com gets the orders out promptly.

i ordered friday and just received an email yesterday saying its being processed, just checked and it still hasnt been shipped (at least they havent said it's been shipped).... my friend ordered friday and his just got shipped today. many times ordering from bb.com ill order on a monday and it will be here wednesday (with standard shipping), but then again, ive ordered from nutraplanet a few times and it's usually pretty prompt, but i dont know whats been going on recently.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate to sound like a douche.... but nutraplanet kinda sucks.... theyve got good prices on stuff sometimes and carry newer brands, but at least bb.com gets the orders out promptly.

i ordered friday and just received an email yesterday saying its being processed, just checked and it still hasnt been shipped (at least they havent said it's been shipped).... my friend ordered friday and his just got shipped today. many times ordering from bb.com ill order on a monday and it will be here wednesday (with standard shipping), but then again, ive ordered from nutraplanet a few times and it's usually pretty prompt, but i dont know whats been going on recently.
You need to understand that there is a huge difference between a BB.com and NutraPlanet in regard to process, support and service staff. NutraPlanet is not an anual multiples of millions of dollars retailer and this does not afford them the opportunity to employ there process, support and service staff that a BB.com.

If a couple, few, or even several days to wait for an order is that bad a thing to someone who is in need of nutritional supplements then they need to consider their ability to plan and order their nutritional supplements with a less time critical expectation or recognize that they have a need for immediate gratification when acting as a consumer. If the immediate gratification of having your purchase in your fat little hands overnight is what you are after then go with the more expedient retailer.

Order volumes, sales, holidays, employee PTO and sick days and a host of other things effect a NutraPlanet much differently than a huge retailer of the likes of a BB.com

Personally, knowing the owner, having a dialog with him directly on a first name basis, and the mutual loyalty we share trumps a BB.com retailer IMHO.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would the order be pending?? Also still waiting on my order I just ordered on Monday nov 28th, I received a email but i think it was a spam from a lupe bossuard and it's said USPS delivery failure any thoughts ???
You may want to reply to your order status email, contact customer service at [email protected] or place a phone call to them if you need answers in a more timely fashion. Someone will get back to you ASAP.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I've always ordered from NP for the last 4years never had a problem, prices is awesome and I can't complain, **** happened and it's all understandable. It went to processing

But for some reason my other order has been in opa locka Florida for the last 3 days weird

montesj88

Awards
Don't bother emailing them...call them! I was pretty pissed off about the delay on my order and after a few days ended up calling them and the guy person who I talked to over the phone ensured my order was going to leave that day. An hour after getting off the phone i had a tracking #. Just call them, they'll sort it out.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
You need to understand that there is a huge difference between a BB.com and NutraPlanet in regard to process, support and service staff. NutraPlanet is not an anual multiples of millions of dollars retailer and this does not afford them the opportunity to employ there process, support and service staff that a BB.com.

If a couple, few, or even several days to wait for an order is that bad a thing to someone who is in need of nutritional supplements then they need to consider their ability to plan and order their nutritional supplements with a less time critical expectation or recognize that they have a need for immediate gratification when acting as a consumer. If the immediate gratification of having your purchase in your fat little hands overnight is what you are after then go with the more expedient retailer.

Order volumes, sales, holidays, employee PTO and sick days and a host of other things effect a NutraPlanet much differently than a huge retailer of the likes of a BB.com

Personally, knowing the owner, having a dialog with him directly on a first name basis, and the mutual loyalty we share trumps a BB.com retailer IMHO.
why are you taking some random guy's (my) opinion personally? im sorry, i guess i was unaware that expecting to receive my package in the time frame that i'm told i will receive it is 'instant gratification'. im so stupid for ordering it over a week before i will need it, when will i ever kick this terrible habit?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you taking some random guy's (my) opinion personally? im sorry, i guess i was unaware that expecting to receive my package in the time frame that i'm told i will receive it is 'instant gratification'. im so stupid for ordering it over a week before i will need it, when will i ever kick this terrible habit?
Apparently you, some random guy, took an impersonal random statement personally. Can you please quantify "promptly"?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
of course i took it personally, it was directed at me as if its unreasonable for me to assume my order will at least be SHIPPED within the time frame they give it to arrive.

im not saying ill never buy from nutraplanet again or trying to make some big deal out of it, but based on my experience, my friends experience, and obviously the experiences of more than a couple people here/online, they aren't as expedient as other websites. ok, they arent as big, thus not as efficient, thats fine..... in the future, if im running out of protein and will need some within the next 2 weeks (not overnight, not in a couple of days, not even in the ETA provided), ill stick to a different site and use NP in other circumstances.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya on every level, ive been checking my other order every day and its been in opa locka florida for the last 5 days!!!! i always get quick shipping like if i order sunday night i will receive it by Sat which is pretty good being in hawaii,

i understand its holidays but it shouldnt take that long to pull products and throw them in a box.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,
I know ordering is an exciting event and we all want to get our items as quick as possible. I'm the same way.

Sometimes when big sales like this Black Friday Sale come around, Nutraplanet gets swamped. As previously stated, we don't operate on the same scale as some other sites so if we see an extra 2000 orders, that can tie things up while it's barely a blip on the radar for some larger sites. That being said, I don't want to see NutraPlanet's service ever fall below par. If you have a pressing issue, sometimes calling in if possible is the best option. If this is not an option, PM me and I would be happy to look into your order for you.

Billi86, usually NutraPlanet has very prompt shipping (same day, if not next day) but there has been some backlog with orders and ever receiving the product. If anybody has any outstanding orders they want looked at, my gmail is simply my username. Fire me an email and I'll get you taken care of.

Steve

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Why is my first order which was placed on Nov 28th in opa locka Florida for the last 6 days??? It usually I know it's out of nutraplanet's hands but that's ridiculous.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
I know ordering is an exciting event and we all want to get our items as quick as possible. I'm the same way.

Sometimes when big sales like this Black Friday Sale come around, Nutraplanet gets swamped. As previously stated, we don't operate on the same scale as some other sites so if we see an extra 2000 orders, that can tie things up while it's barely a blip on the radar for some larger sites. That being said, I don't want to see NutraPlanet's service ever fall below par. If you have a pressing issue, sometimes calling in if possible is the best option. If this is not an option, PM me and I would be happy to look into your order for you.

Billi86, usually NutraPlanet has very prompt shipping (same day, if not next day) but there has been some backlog with orders and ever receiving the product. If anybody has any outstanding orders they want looked at, my gmail is simply my username. Fire me an email and I'll get you taken care of.

Steve
thanks for the help... like i said, i wasnt trying to make a big deal out of it nor was i saying i HATE nutraplanet and would never order again. in fact, i will continue to order because i like the products/companies you guys carry. i appreciate the info/help

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why is my first order which was placed on Nov 28th in opa locka Florida for the last 6 days??? It usually I know it's out of nutraplanet's hands but that's ridiculous.
Weird cause they are out of GA.
opa-locka is 30 minutes from me maybe I'll pick it up for you :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the shipping company you used that is the reason you think it has been in one place for 6 days. It is more than possible that the tracking just hasn't updated yet and it is not still in the same place.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
It is the shipping company you used that is the reason you think it has been in one place for 6 days. It is more than possible that the tracking just hasn't updated yet and it is not still in the same place.
Ya that's what i figured because it arrived yesterday!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it arrived.

As stated by Steveoph, I can help anyone who sends a PM regarding products/sales/or orders. There are usually 1 or 2 that slip through the cracks (unfortunately) but we do our best to make customers happy. customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for the continued support.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it arrived.

As stated by Steveoph, I can help anyone who sends a PM regarding products/sales/or orders. There are usually 1 or 2 that slip through the cracks (unfortunately) but we do our best to make customers happy. customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for the continued support.
Agree with J here. Just shoot a pm and we are happy to help.