Is it possible to change shipping method on Nutra?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I just made an order to Australia. I selected the cheapest postage because i wanted to use USPS. However i got Fedex. I replied to the thankyou for your order email requesting to change? Is there anything else i need to do?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Obviously not....you shipped without even addressing my emails....

Clever Mouse

Awards
^^^ Yeah, this is sadly my experience as well, I don't want FEDEX: I'm not home when they deliver, can't have it mailed to my work place, so I have to pick it up at their warehouse a galxy far away, and it ALWAYS comes with customs taxes and sh!t. With USPS from US if it's a smaller package I sometimes don't have to pay EXTRA, plus, more importantly for me, I can pick it up at my local post office.
With nutraplanet's shpping options it's really a shot in the dark, you don't know exactly what you're playing for. Nutra can do better here!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
It seems that they did infact make a last minute change. I got the email informing me of this after i was told it shipped with fedex. SO hopefully this change can happen.

Clever Mouse: Im the same, the fedex warehouse is at the other side of town and im never home when they deliver.
It would be great if nutra let you choose who you shipped with.