My first Nutraplanet complaint/ hope you can fix it

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

My first Nutraplanet complaint/ hope you can fix it

Under the Black Friday Sale page some of the BSN prices were different than what they showed when I actually clicked on their individual pages. What really stood out was that Nitrix AVPT was marked at $1.50 for 360 caps.

Since it said something different when I actually clicked on it, I just made my order and emailed Nutra twice asking if I could add the $1.50 bottle of Nitrix to my order and didnt get a repy either time.

Now, I know that you guys being busy for the sale probably isnt the excuse, because I have emailed to add something to my order during busy times before and gotten great service.

Im hoping that maby I can get a code to get that dollar fifty Nitrix AVPT 360 bottle with my next order. I get that it was a mistake to even list it for that much, but it was still there to see. This would make a world of difference between me spreading the word about your awsome service, or just mentioning you as another retailer. I trust you will help me out.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

If you know it was a mistake, I doubt they will give you the price. Depends on their policy to be honest man. Some companies say they have to match the mistake if a customer catches it, others dont.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

i saw it for a $1 also but there was no way they would have been selling it that cheap,
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I see it like this. If I whent to the grocery store, pulled out the ad and showed the cashier what price my item was being advertized for, I would get the item for that price. Nutra had a menue with Nitrix for $1.50, so they should take one for the team and give me Nitrix for $1.50.

Im not saying that anyone should just be able to ask for it now, but Im the one who metaphorically pulled out and ad, an requested something for its listed price while the sale was going.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I see it like this. If I whent to the grocery store, pulled out the ad and showed the cashier what price my item was being advertized for, I would get the item for that price. Nutra had a menue with Nitrix for $1.50, so they should take one for the team and give me Nitrix for $1.50.

Im not saying that anyone should just be able to ask for it now, but Im the one who metaphorically pulled out and ad, an requested something for its listed price while the sale was going.
    The same thing happened with white flood it said around $20 but when you clicked to change flavors or update the cart it said $31
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

And why would you want nitrix anyway I used a few years back didnt really do much
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    And why would you want nitrix anyway I used a few years back didnt really do much
    It was something I whanted to trie back in the day, and I felt like that woulld have been my oppurtunity.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong

Nice try, amazon has done this a bunch of times with price screw ups and never honor them. Seen other companies do this to, I doubt nutraplanet will honor it, can't say I blame them.
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I saw this two and when you clicked on it the price changed...
    I didn't make a big deal it was a product I didn't want and was only a buck 50; doubt they will match it though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I see what you are saying, but at the same time, if somehow you accidently paid them too much, would it be fair for them to say "your mistake"
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I guess it is what it is. On one hand its sad that an internet retailor isnt held up to the same standard as a grocery retailor, but hey, a lot of these sites are probably run by people who arnt rich so it is what it is.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Noticed the Genomyx Slin-Sane 2 for 1 deal is still advertised under the product, but when you put 2 in the product you don't get the deal.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

You have close to 3000 posts here and want nutra to send you a $50 bottle of Nitrix for $1.50 because it was priced erroneously?

Next theres gonna be a thread about people crying, emailing and calling customer service over a 4 day pending order.. oh wait a minute
    Truth
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    Noticed the Genomyx Slin-Sane 2 for 1 deal is still advertised under the product, but when you put 2 in the product you don't get the deal.
    They should send everyone 2 for free!
    Truth
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy
    That was a deal I jumped on.
    Was not 2 4 1 though it was 2 for $27 way better than 40../
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I saw the same exact thing on Nutra and clicked on it. We all knew it was a mistake that's why we didnt buy it. I totally understand your point and the principle of it, but you prob aren't gonna get your money back.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong
    I guess it is what it is. On one hand its sad that an internet retailor isnt held up to the same standard as a grocery retailor, but hey, a lot of these sites are probably run by people who arnt rich so it is what it is.
    It's not sad at all, if the price difference was a couple of dollars I could see that. We're talking 45$ + so no they are not held up to the same standard. Quit trying to capitalize on someone else's mistake.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

if it said a $1.50 and you clicked on it and the priced changed when added to the cart then obviously that second price was the price that they intended it to be sold for. You are kidding yourself if you expect the $1.50 price to be honored. Only if when you added it to the cart and paid and the price stayed the same should they actually honor that price bro.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I saw that two.. and the right thing to do would be to give it to you for 1.50$ imo.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i didn't take notice, because it's BSN, enough said.....but the grocery store has a policy that if it's advertised at one price and rings up a different price...it's free...best policy that i know
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    i didn't take notice, because it's BSN, enough said.....but the grocery store has a policy that if it's advertised at one price and rings up a different price...it's free...best policy that i know
    I went to best buy and purchased a Bluetooth head set for half price because the price was wrong from $100 down to 50.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

This case is so different from a grocery store. The grocery store has a price written on it which cannot be changed. This issue was obviously a technical glitch on the main menu after you click on the product name the real price is shown. And if you add it to your cart the real price is still shown. If the glitch price was shown in all three places and you placed an order and it magically charged full price and you did not realize this then I could see this being a valid issue.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who's good at writing a complaint letter for work.
    By djbombsquad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:41 AM
  2. nly complaint about epistane
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:36 PM
  3. NP shaker cup review and complaint
    By nycste in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
  4. Complaint I had to send to my City today...
    By Rivet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 09:05 PM