Dissapointed

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Dissapointed

I got in on the Black Friday sale and placed my order Friday morning. I understood that my order would most likely not be shipped until Monday latest considering it was the holiday weekend. I emailed them Tuesday morning to inquire about my order asking them what the status was for my order. They just responded this morning (Wednesday) with this to say...

"Hello,

We are working just as fast as we can to get all the orders from the holiday shipped out. Thank you very much for your patience."

- I was hoping to get more of a human response as they've always been pretty good with customer service and actually responding to my emails not only in a timely manner but as if a person is responding rather then a computer generated response. I'm not looking for discount codes, free samples etc.. All i want is my supps and an actual response on to exactly what the status of my order is! I know that Nutraplanet has amazing sales and in the past they've always taken care of me. Anyways, I'm done bitching now.

Btw- My Order Number is: 262843

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I mean... I'm sure they have a lot of people like you emailing them due to the fact they can't wait. Possibly delayed email because they don't have 100 computers with 100 people answering. They probably gave a short answer because it pretty common sense that holidays black Fridays sales, the company most likely got floods of different orders. Don't think you have much common sense, or know anything about retail. Do you work for them? They don't have robots packing the boxes, grabbing them off the shelves of there factory. Individually putting on each correct label on the right box and the right shipping info in each box. For that cheap of a price that they had there stuff on, I suggest you quit your bitching, and be thankful that they offered a sale, which they didn't have too. And there sales were very very cheap compared to the other sites out there.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  3. Registered User

I ordered on the evening of Black Friday as well. My order hasn't shipped yet, but I think it's because I also ordered two bottles of Slin-Sane and those were on back order, so I'm assuming they are waiting for the next shipment of that product to come in?
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

You have to remember Nutraplanet is staffed for their every day business. When they do something crazy like black friday they will have a whole week basically of being "understaffed" as the sale volumes are insane compared to an average day.

I know these guys will even work into the night and on weekends on big sales, so no doubt they are hustling. Its just a black friday thing
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

"I mean... I'm sure they have a lot of people like you emailing them due to the fact they can't wait. Possibly delayed email because they don't have 100 computers with 100 people answering. They probably gave a short answer because it pretty common sense that holidays black Fridays sales, the company most likely got floods of different orders. Don't think you have much common sense, or know anything about retail. Do you work for them?
    - Thanks for that great insight, i suppose with ur extensive knowledge that you must work for them and have an answer for me as to the status of my order? Of course it is understandable that they are flooded with orders. In fact that is why i mentioned that i didnt expect them to get around to it til Monday at the soonest, but the problem i had was that i saw others on AM already receiving confirmation of their package getting shipped Monday morning.

For that cheap of a price that they had there stuff on, I suggest you quit your bitching, and be thankful that they offered a sale, which they didn't have too. And there sales were very very cheap compared to the other sites out there.[/QUOTE]

- True that, but many other sites that i have previously ordered from had sales comparable to theirs. And as i should be thankful for their sale and they dont have to have that sale? Your right, they don't, and i also don't have to order from them.

But nonetheless thanks for your response...you are quite knowledgeable.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I ordered on the evening of Black Friday as well. My order hasn't shipped yet, but I think it's because I also ordered two bottles of Slin-Sane and those were on back order, so I'm assuming they are waiting for the next shipment of that product to come in?
    I didnt have anything on backorder.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You have to remember Nutraplanet is staffed for their every day business. When they do something crazy like black friday they will have a whole week basically of being "understaffed" as the sale volumes are insane compared to an average day.

I know these guys will even work into the night and on weekends on big sales, so no doubt they are hustling. Its just a black friday thing
    I understand the being understaffed part for a week. Once again, all i require is an update as to what the status of the package is and when it will go out. Being that I've ran out a couple of daily supps and need to replenish asap, i am trying to only buy the amount that i require until i receive my package.

And receiving my 2 bottles of anabeta will be a plus!
  8. Registered User

Same response here too... I called after I got the email today and due to orange triad on back order that's why it hasn't shipped yet, but he assured me the stock was coming in today and it should ship out this evening! Almost 4 and nothing yet!
    I quit buying all together from another B B . C o m because of the same issue! Hope this is not the case with NP!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    Same response here too... I called after I got the email today and due to orange triad on back order that's why it hasn't shipped yet, but he assured me the stock was coming in today and it should ship out this evening! Almost 4 and nothing yet!
    I quit buying all together from another B B . C o m because of the same issue! Hope this is not the case with NP!!!
    My point exactly...you got a response telling you it will ship tonight even though some of your items are on back order....but i didn't have anything on backorder and still don't know whats going on with my order!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I received notification that my shipment was shipped on Saturday, now I'm just waiting for it to get here. Others that I know have had theirs shipped, too. One got their shipment already and another should be getting theirs today.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Mine Will be here by Friday. Shipped out yesterday
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

At least you got a response.. The last 2-3 times I emailed CS with a question, I never heard back from them. I rarely shop at NP anymore these days.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

They emailed me a tracking number without me asking about my order
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
  14. Registered User

best way to do something with NP is by PHONE. Forget emailing. things get lost with the amount of sales they do.

Call speak to someone voice your concern make a friend and be nice and respectful things will be taken care of to your liking garenteed
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    best way to do something with NP is by PHONE. Forget emailing. things get lost with the amount of sales they do.

Call speak to someone voice your concern make a friend and be nice and respectful things will be taken care of to your liking garenteed
    Will do! thanks
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Ordered Friday and hasn't shipped by Tuesday?!!!

SMH...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I used my tracking number & delivery is by end of today
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I got some awesome prices on products and I'm not a diabetic ordering insulin, so the extra wait for the added discount really doesn't bother me. I haven't called or e-mailed because I know it'll get here when it gets here; waiting at the mailbox won't make it travel any faster.

I've got no complaints
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I got some awesome prices on products and I'm not a diabetic ordering insulin, so the extra wait for the added discount really doesn't bother me. I haven't called or e-mailed because I know it'll get here when it gets here; waiting at the mailbox won't make it travel any faster.

I've got no complaints
    My thoughts exactly^
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Well i called them today as suggested and the guy told me personally that he would ensure it would ship today. So i should have my tracking number by tonight. Calling them is the only way to figure out this stuff and their way more helpful over the phone rather than through email.

- And in their defense i misconstrued what a pre-sale was since i ordered a couple tubs of the USPowders BCAA and thought that they already had it in stock but could not ship til this Monday. The reason why they did not ship up til at least yesterday was because the shipment of USPowders stuff was late. Soooo.....we can now put some hate on USPowders. Im jk. The mishap has been resolved and i will continue to buy from nutraplanet. Problem solved.
  21. Registered User

Same here! Called today and Controlled labs shipment of OTriad is late. He went ahead and shipped the rest of my order and will ship OT when it comes in! Plus I asked to add to my order and he said he would put a credit on my account for the shipping! Awesome people there at NP!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Got my shipment today.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I did my order monday. I expected lag time but as of today, nothing but "processing". Mine was 2 vpx items & division 1 which were all in stock. Hopefully they are throwing in some coupons or alot of samples for the delay. Ordered from another site monday too & had it wed morning by fedex.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Mine was on my door step at 330 when i got home from work today
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    Same here! Called today and Controlled labs shipment of OTriad is late. He went ahead and shipped the rest of my order and will ship OT when it comes in! Plus I asked to add to my order and he said he would put a credit on my account for the shipping! Awesome people there at NP!
    thank you good sir
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  26. Registered User

The Nutraplanet guys are good people. They always give great personal assistance and customer service.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

After reading customer service threads for the past few years, it appears that if you call there is a 100% success rate. Always call
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I had no issues with my black Friday order being shipped. It was processed on the weekend and shipped out Monday. I should receive tomorrow.
    Nutraplanet FTW!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Man, when I move back home... I will be calling them.. lol. International calling sux

Or maybe.... hmm I have a Trac Phone that my mom sent me when she changed our family plan. Maybe I can call internationally from here? haha. Pre paid so maybe I'll give it a go! thanks guys.
    BTW, my order from friday STILL hasn't shipped....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man, when I move back home... I will be calling them.. lol. International calling sux

Or maybe.... hmm I have a Trac Phone that my mom sent me when she changed our family plan. Maybe I can call internationally from here? haha. Pre paid so maybe I'll give it a go! thanks guys.
    BTW, my order from friday STILL hasn't shipped....
    Hey maybe you can Skype them?.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hey maybe you can Skype them?.
    Yea, I think that's be the only other alternative. I remember when i had to CALL to get my credit card reactivated here because I charged something and my security check thing activated and locked down my credit card....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

no one should ever complain but me!!! i live in hawaii even with there fastest shipment it would still take atleast 4 days!!!, sometimes you just gotta wait, besides should be happy for the awesome prices
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    no one should ever complain but me!!! i live in hawaii even with there fastest shipment it would still take atleast 4 days!!!, sometimes you just gotta wait, besides should be happy for the awesome prices
    Brah, I lived in Hawaii till 2009 till moving here to Japan... It takes them at least a week now and costs at least 1/3 my order to ship stuff...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Brah, I lived in Hawaii till 2009 till moving here to Japan... It takes them at least a week now and costs at least 1/3 my order to ship stuff...
    Ok you can complain to!!!! Haha I lived here all my life and shipping sucks
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    Ok you can complain to!!!! Haha I lived here all my life and shipping sucks
    Lol, when I move back home in July it'll be MUCH better than here haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Just checked the site it says slin-sane ships in 1-3 days, does that mean back order or just supply and demand?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Lol, when I move back home in July it'll be MUCH better than here haha.
    Once I get my medical stuff resolved, I'm coming back out there to visit you. lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Once I get my medical stuff resolved, I'm coming back out there to visit you. lol
    Oh yea, we can lift, and go beach! hahah
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Oh yea, we can lift, and go beach! hahah
    This sounds good!! Where you guys live? I train 24's in pearl city and powerhouse mostly at 4am but sometimes afternoons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:44 AM
  2. Dissapointed Cause I'm Losing My Gains
    By Eagleman003 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 01:53 PM