Dissapointed

montesj88

Awards
I got in on the Black Friday sale and placed my order Friday morning. I understood that my order would most likely not be shipped until Monday latest considering it was the holiday weekend. I emailed them Tuesday morning to inquire about my order asking them what the status was for my order. They just responded this morning (Wednesday) with this to say...

"Hello,

We are working just as fast as we can to get all the orders from the holiday shipped out. Thank you very much for your patience."

- I was hoping to get more of a human response as they've always been pretty good with customer service and actually responding to my emails not only in a timely manner but as if a person is responding rather then a computer generated response. I'm not looking for discount codes, free samples etc.. All i want is my supps and an actual response on to exactly what the status of my order is! I know that Nutraplanet has amazing sales and in the past they've always taken care of me. Anyways, I'm done bitching now.

Btw- My Order Number is: 262843

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I mean... I'm sure they have a lot of people like you emailing them due to the fact they can't wait. Possibly delayed email because they don't have 100 computers with 100 people answering. They probably gave a short answer because it pretty common sense that holidays black Fridays sales, the company most likely got floods of different orders. Don't think you have much common sense, or know anything about retail. Do you work for them? They don't have robots packing the boxes, grabbing them off the shelves of there factory. Individually putting on each correct label on the right box and the right shipping info in each box. For that cheap of a price that they had there stuff on, I suggest you quit your bitching, and be thankful that they offered a sale, which they didn't have too. And there sales were very very cheap compared to the other sites out there.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I ordered on the evening of Black Friday as well. My order hasn't shipped yet, but I think it's because I also ordered two bottles of Slin-Sane and those were on back order, so I'm assuming they are waiting for the next shipment of that product to come in?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to remember Nutraplanet is staffed for their every day business. When they do something crazy like black friday they will have a whole week basically of being "understaffed" as the sale volumes are insane compared to an average day.

I know these guys will even work into the night and on weekends on big sales, so no doubt they are hustling. Its just a black friday thing

montesj88

Awards
"I mean... I'm sure they have a lot of people like you emailing them due to the fact they can't wait. Possibly delayed email because they don't have 100 computers with 100 people answering. They probably gave a short answer because it pretty common sense that holidays black Fridays sales, the company most likely got floods of different orders. Don't think you have much common sense, or know anything about retail. Do you work for them?
- Thanks for that great insight, i suppose with ur extensive knowledge that you must work for them and have an answer for me as to the status of my order? Of course it is understandable that they are flooded with orders. In fact that is why i mentioned that i didnt expect them to get around to it til Monday at the soonest, but the problem i had was that i saw others on AM already receiving confirmation of their package getting shipped Monday morning.

For that cheap of a price that they had there stuff on, I suggest you quit your bitching, and be thankful that they offered a sale, which they didn't have too. And there sales were very very cheap compared to the other sites out there.[/QUOTE]

- True that, but many other sites that i have previously ordered from had sales comparable to theirs. And as i should be thankful for their sale and they dont have to have that sale? Your right, they don't, and i also don't have to order from them.

But nonetheless thanks for your response:box:...you are quite knowledgeable.

montesj88

Awards
I ordered on the evening of Black Friday as well. My order hasn't shipped yet, but I think it's because I also ordered two bottles of Slin-Sane and those were on back order, so I'm assuming they are waiting for the next shipment of that product to come in?
I didnt have anything on backorder.

montesj88

Awards
You have to remember Nutraplanet is staffed for their every day business. When they do something crazy like black friday they will have a whole week basically of being "understaffed" as the sale volumes are insane compared to an average day.

I know these guys will even work into the night and on weekends on big sales, so no doubt they are hustling. Its just a black friday thing
I understand the being understaffed part for a week. Once again, all i require is an update as to what the status of the package is and when it will go out. Being that I've ran out a couple of daily supps and need to replenish asap, i am trying to only buy the amount that i require until i receive my package.

And receiving my 2 bottles of anabeta will be a plus!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Same response here too... I called after I got the email today and due to orange triad on back order that's why it hasn't shipped yet, but he assured me the stock was coming in today and it should ship out this evening! Almost 4 and nothing yet!
I quit buying all together from another B B . C o m because of the same issue! Hope this is not the case with NP!!!

montesj88

Awards
Same response here too... I called after I got the email today and due to orange triad on back order that's why it hasn't shipped yet, but he assured me the stock was coming in today and it should ship out this evening! Almost 4 and nothing yet!
I quit buying all together from another B B . C o m because of the same issue! Hope this is not the case with NP!!!
My point exactly...you got a response telling you it will ship tonight even though some of your items are on back order....but i didn't have anything on backorder and still don't know whats going on with my order!!!

nokkT

Awards
I received notification that my shipment was shipped on Saturday, now I'm just waiting for it to get here. Others that I know have had theirs shipped, too. One got their shipment already and another should be getting theirs today.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Mine Will be here by Friday. Shipped out yesterday

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At least you got a response.. The last 2-3 times I emailed CS with a question, I never heard back from them. I rarely shop at NP anymore these days.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
They emailed me a tracking number without me asking about my order

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
best way to do something with NP is by PHONE. Forget emailing. things get lost with the amount of sales they do.

Call speak to someone voice your concern make a friend and be nice and respectful things will be taken care of to your liking garenteed

montesj88

Awards
best way to do something with NP is by PHONE. Forget emailing. things get lost with the amount of sales they do.

Call speak to someone voice your concern make a friend and be nice and respectful things will be taken care of to your liking garenteed
Will do! thanks

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ordered Friday and hasn't shipped by Tuesday?!!! :zx11pissed:

SMH...

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I used my tracking number & delivery is by end of today

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some awesome prices on products and I'm not a diabetic ordering insulin, so the extra wait for the added discount really doesn't bother me. I haven't called or e-mailed because I know it'll get here when it gets here; waiting at the mailbox won't make it travel any faster.

I've got no complaints :)

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
I got some awesome prices on products and I'm not a diabetic ordering insulin, so the extra wait for the added discount really doesn't bother me. I haven't called or e-mailed because I know it'll get here when it gets here; waiting at the mailbox won't make it travel any faster.

I've got no complaints :)
My thoughts exactly^

montesj88

Awards
Well i called them today as suggested and the guy told me personally that he would ensure it would ship today. So i should have my tracking number by tonight. Calling them is the only way to figure out this stuff and their way more helpful over the phone rather than through email.

- And in their defense i misconstrued what a pre-sale was since i ordered a couple tubs of the USPowders BCAA and thought that they already had it in stock but could not ship til this Monday. The reason why they did not ship up til at least yesterday was because the shipment of USPowders stuff was late. Soooo.....we can now put some hate on USPowders. Im jk. The mishap has been resolved and i will continue to buy from nutraplanet. Problem solved.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Same here! Called today and Controlled labs shipment of OTriad is late. He went ahead and shipped the rest of my order and will ship OT when it comes in! Plus I asked to add to my order and he said he would put a credit on my account for the shipping! Awesome people there at NP!

shyboy

Awards
I did my order monday. I expected lag time but as of today, nothing but "processing". Mine was 2 vpx items & division 1 which were all in stock. Hopefully they are throwing in some coupons or alot of samples for the delay. Ordered from another site monday too & had it wed morning by fedex.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Mine was on my door step at 330 when i got home from work today

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here! Called today and Controlled labs shipment of OTriad is late. He went ahead and shipped the rest of my order and will ship OT when it comes in! Plus I asked to add to my order and he said he would put a credit on my account for the shipping! Awesome people there at NP!
thank you good sir

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading customer service threads for the past few years, it appears that if you call there is a 100% success rate. Always call

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I had no issues with my black Friday order being shipped. It was processed on the weekend and shipped out Monday. I should receive tomorrow.
Nutraplanet FTW!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, when I move back home... I will be calling them.. lol. International calling sux

Or maybe.... hmm I have a Trac Phone that my mom sent me when she changed our family plan. Maybe I can call internationally from here? haha. Pre paid so maybe I'll give it a go! thanks guys.
BTW, my order from friday STILL hasn't shipped....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, when I move back home... I will be calling them.. lol. International calling sux

Or maybe.... hmm I have a Trac Phone that my mom sent me when she changed our family plan. Maybe I can call internationally from here? haha. Pre paid so maybe I'll give it a go! thanks guys.
BTW, my order from friday STILL hasn't shipped....
Hey maybe you can Skype them?.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey maybe you can Skype them?.
Yea, I think that's be the only other alternative. I remember when i had to CALL to get my credit card reactivated here because I charged something and my security check thing activated and locked down my credit card....

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
no one should ever complain but me!!! i live in hawaii even with there fastest shipment it would still take atleast 4 days!!!, sometimes you just gotta wait, besides should be happy for the awesome prices

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one should ever complain but me!!! i live in hawaii even with there fastest shipment it would still take atleast 4 days!!!, sometimes you just gotta wait, besides should be happy for the awesome prices
Brah, I lived in Hawaii till 2009 till moving here to Japan... It takes them at least a week now and costs at least 1/3 my order to ship stuff...

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Brah, I lived in Hawaii till 2009 till moving here to Japan... It takes them at least a week now and costs at least 1/3 my order to ship stuff...
Ok you can complain to!!!! Haha I lived here all my life and shipping sucks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just checked the site it says slin-sane ships in 1-3 days, does that mean back order or just supply and demand?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, when I move back home in July it'll be MUCH better than here haha.
Once I get my medical stuff resolved, I'm coming back out there to visit you. lol