Black Friday Sale is up!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check the "news' tab of Nutra's website if you want to see the sale items before they send out an email! I love that Controlled Labs always steps up, and the Xtend is priced to be competitive with the 1 kilo of ModernBcaa that everyone's waiting for. Couple other items I've been waiting to try and might do so now because of the sale.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap...All over this!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn...AMS stuff already out of stock!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having trouble ordering.. My guess is the staff is already on vacation... Sigh

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Ughh I hate good deals cause I just kept adding and adding stuff to my order. Hahah but I do have a crap load of supps coming.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nice sale

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Super awesome deals...most won't last. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Some prices are not rite...it say something and then u add then it say something else..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still can't get passed the shipping confirmation page. Doesn't give me options of shipping. Only for international though. My American address works... USA only sale? Lol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It worked when i cleared cache/cookies/history but reverted to the problem. its being looked into, will let u guys know asap.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Check the "news' tab of Nutra's website if you want to see the sale items before they send out an email! I love that Controlled Labs always steps up, and the Xtend is priced to be competitive with the 1 kilo of ModernBcaa that everyone's waiting for. Couple other items I've been waiting to try and might do so now because of the sale.
i cant find extend to be sale priced

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
i cant find extend to be sale priced
If you click on the BF ad banner it should be under there. It's the old version that has been on sale around $13 and now it's at $10

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please help me...

I am trying to get it shipped to Japan. I talked to MrbigPR this morning. But I'll re tell the story.

When I go to the check out page it prompts me with the choose your address page. Then I choose my japanese address ( I Have had it shipped to me before, and I also re entered my address), then when the next page comes out, the one to check a circle to choose HOW I want to ship it (carrier) the choices are not there. The confirm and pay button is and pressing it results in refreshing of the page....

It will ship to hawaii though... Also, I tried many computers, and erased all cookies etc many times to try and get the page to work.... please help me......

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDIT: I'm a retard. This post can be deleted.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk what kinda deal that AX stuff is. But everything worked perfect for me! Thanks guys killer deals. You guys are stealing all my money with that xtend sale.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked 1 of each xtend flavor! cept blue rasp cause i have a big tub sitting here, my favorite!!!

Mike

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Thanks for discounting the Orange Triad! I needed to restock badly :)

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up for anyone that bought the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit, check the expiration date. I received the liquid versions instead of the RD tabs AND some of the bottles were expired (one in 2010)! I've contacted NutraPlanet customer service and am awaiting their response. I think they should have noted that it was expired and the liquid because I wanted the RD tabs.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up for anyone that bought the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit, check the expiration date. I received the liquid versions instead of the RD tabs AND some of the bottles were expired (one in 2010)! I've contacted NutraPlanet customer service and am awaiting their response. I think they should have noted that it was expired and the liquid because I wanted the RD tabs.
Ya that isn't something that should have happened. Sounds pretty screwed up lol. I'm sure they will take care of you though. Keep us posted when something happens.