black friday

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Do any of you all know if nutraplanet is gonna have some kick ass black Friday deals?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
i hope so... confirmation would be great so i can save my money

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They always do...:)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for an email or something so I can see what I want to buy ahead of time. Crossing my fingers for this weekend lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for an email or something so I can see what I want to buy ahead of time. Crossing my fingers for this weekend lol
Agreed.. I wish they would send out the email, because I really need to order!

Mike

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather have a sale for the whole weekend, instead of just friday, Im just sayin.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
That's cool too I just want the sales period lol

elmatador48

Awards
dang i know i should have waited to buy any purple wraath, any chance that's one of the sale items?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do they do black friday or cyber-monday? makes sense to do a cyber monday thing since their business is internet related. Oooooor a sale that last from black friday TILL cyber monday..... yeah.... that's the ticket.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.. I wish they would send out the email, because I really need to order!

Mike
Yea... I have 10bottles of protein, 8 bottles of a certain supp, as well as about 10 other things and I don't wanna order it now because I'll be pissed so badly if u could've gotten a better deal on these or on similar products... When I spend for my runs in japan I spend BIG. I know for sure though... If I order now and a good deal comes out on black friday I'm gonna be ordering from non nutra sites for a year out of spite lol. (no srsly...)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ya the longer it takes to find out the less likely I am to keep the money in my account to buy something on Friday...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
They usually do have deals, cant remember if its friday or monday, tho. The big thing is new years. Month and a half away but they go HAM for new years. last new years they did like a new years sale and then the week after they changed the sale items. and had like 4 waves. good ****!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They usually do have deals, cant remember if its friday or monday, tho. The big thing is new years. Month and a half away but they go HAM for new years. last new years they did like a new years sale and then the week after they changed the sale items. and had like 4 waves. good ****!
True. I remember that. Perhaps I will just push that confirm button. Maybe if they screw me over now I'll come back for the new years madness. ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
True. I remember that. Perhaps I will just push that confirm button. Maybe if they screw me over now I'll come back for the new years madness. ;)
I would at least wait Till black Friday

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I wish they would just say, yes sale, or no, no sale!
Ya with like 5 threads asking the same question I would think there would be at least one response even if it's to say yes, no, or maybe so.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Tons of sites have released their info so I'm starting to think this might not happen especially since there has not been so much as a hint so far...

trenbologna

Awards
Tons of sites have released their info so I'm starting to think this might not happen especially since there has not been so much as a hint so far...
It's definitely happening. Would be a terrible business choice to skip it.
I think they're just holding their cards close until closer to Friday.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ya you may be right. I don't think that is a good idea tho b/c they risk having customers who were waiting on them for at least some kind of answer jumping on another deal that was actually advertised in a timely fashion. Releasing it earlier builds up more time for people to hear about it and have a plan of execution.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just hope it's soon. Today would be great!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think they usually send out a mass email thursday night(or the night before a big sale), but i dont see why they dont just tell us "yes" now?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to agree. Will never buy from NP AGAIN if they dont have a sale ! :p jkkk

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
loool, or until their epic newyears quadruple wave sale! they always take all my monies :(
O yea i remember rushing home from work for that.. i worked 3-11 at the time haha. I bought a ton of VPX Powershock and Modern BCAA

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So have you guys heard anything from NP about blk friday sale??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go take a look at the site guys. Some pretty sweet deals are up.

Btw, happy thanksgiving. :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
already filled my cart and paid my money. might place another order later, just waiting to see what else comes up at other places