Bulk powders - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk powders

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulk powders

I'm not one for buying bulk powders of anything beyond creatine and protein as I feel it doesn't benefit me enough to justify the purchase.
    However, Nutra usually does a pretty big sale around this time of year if I'm not mistaken, and I know every time they have a big sale I sit there staring at hundreds of different kinds of bulk powders and am so tempted to add a few just for the sake of getting a deal.

A lot of people on here seem to be obsessed with bulks powders of many varieties, so I'm hoping everyone can chime in here and hopefully sell me on a few of them. I want to add to my stash!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anybody...anybody...beuller... .beuller....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

Well,Gaspari Real Mass, in my opinion is the best weight gainer out there. Solid ingredient profile, as well as little to no added fat, and great size and strength gains. It also doesn't hurt that is tastes like a legitimate real milkshake. But some other ones to look into are:
    InnerArmour Mass Peak
    Elite Mass
    •   

4. Senior Member

i l;ike capsules,

powders get messy wen you need to dose with each meal, and you eat out a lot of the time.

I like nutracaps.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Sorry, to clarify I meant powders sold in bulk, not bulking powders. But thanks for the response lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    i l;ike capsules,

powders get messy wen you need to dose with each meal, and you eat out a lot of the time.

I like nutracaps.
    What do you cap with them?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Senior Member

i usually dont so i stopped buying them and just get the caps, paion in my ass to parachute powders.

even worse is the taste of some of them.

Pslin wasnt bad i could eat that **** no problem but was skeptical of quality, gymnemma is pretty hygrophobic and cakes and becomes solid Pslin didnt do that.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I do bulk BCAA and mix them with a flavored option. Bulk DAA, bulk LCLT. I've done bulk cissus before (that's probably the worst one I've tried to swallow down). I've got some bulk phenibut I haven't tried, yet (same with bulk GABA).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Bulk phenibut would probably be on my wish list
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Senior Member

i love bulk BCAA

they should do flavoring systems though,

Like cherry lemonade flavor for the tart n bitter NA R ALA and phenibut etc.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I buy bulk powder beta alanine, bcaas, citrulline malate in addition to what you listed. I would recommend bulk beta alanine it lasts forever.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Yeah true I actually do have some BA from last year, bought it at GNC as an emergency buy. I hardly use it cuz most of my preworkouts have enough BA in it, but it's fun to add extra every now and then.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NA-rala!
  14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yellow Gold. Chase it raw and become a man of the bulk powders arena.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Haha, don't try chasing Yellow Gold. Just don't.

I'd recommend picking up a 500g tub of Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR). I Find it gives a nice boost to focus, placebo or otherwise.
    LCLT is on sale for $10 for 100g. You could do 1g bid x 50days and have some subtle benefits. Stacks nicely with ALCAR.
    PLCAR is also similar, and some people have quite liked it.

Cirtulline Malate isn't the new kid on the block, but the price has come down to $12 for 100g. At that price, you could try 4 or 5gs pre-WO.

Beta-Alanine is decently studied, cheap and effective. A lot of people use this as a staple alongside creatine.

Never hurts to stock up on some bulk micronized creatine monohydrate.

Hope that helps, remember you can always sort the results by popularity to see what other people are buying.

DAA is also a fantastic and very cheap test booster. It's parachutable, or chase able.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Dang, very helpful everyone! Thanks a lot. Keep the suggestions coming, payday is next week lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

This is helpful for me as well a few prodcuts here I have yet to try!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dang, very helpful everyone! Thanks a lot. Keep the suggestions coming, payday is next week lol.
    I'll say it again, NA RALA! You will love it, i swear
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

Ok, ok! Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    do you cap it? or have you tried just shooting it?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    would stack well with yellow gold, but seriously, you probably want to cap that.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

22. New Member

I read somewhere that taking protein powder could potentially cause problems internally with your body in the cancer arena. The reason...is that protein is used within your body to produce cancer growth if it starts to happen. Not sure if that is true but I am certain it is something that I read somewhere. Just asking?
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ms8172 View Post
    I read somewhere that taking protein powder could potentially cause problems internally with your body in the cancer arena. The reason...is that protein is used within your body to produce cancer growth if it starts to happen. Not sure if that is true but I am certain it is something that I read somewhere. Just asking?
    Cancers would require a variety of macro and micronutrients. As it stands, most north americans consume well above the required daily intake of protein, so some protein powder won't make any real difference. I'm not aware of any study linked whey protein consumption to increase cancer rates. The only one is hGH, but that's a whole different ball game

Edit: If you search, I'm sure you can find articles like this one but then again there's always the flip side of the coin (better paper as well). I'd say enjoy your protein
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk powders
    By Svgeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:53 PM
  2. how to take bulk powders
    By randy6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. Bulk powders from UK
    By Strategic in forum Anabolics