Pretty pissed off...(shipping)

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Well to start things off, you have aligned yourselves with DHL probably the $hi%iest shipping company in the entire world. My package arrived Oct 13. ......10 hours away from me. So says the tracker; "Shipment held - Available upon receipt of payment+Shipment on hold" .....ok so I email them. No reply. I phone and leave a message since they don't let you talk to a real live person. No reply. I am not the only one with bad experiences with them btw.

DHL delivery

Needless to say out of all the packages I have ordered for myself or through my brothers account this is the only one to have gone awry. What takes the f'n cake though is the response I get from Andrew after already stating to him the only thing I have in writing from them.

"Sir,

It sounds like you need to pay your fees and taxes to DHL this is why
they have not completed the delivery please, contact them and pay your
duties."

WTF have I been doing for the last half a month? I have never had to do this
except at my door or at the post office with any order, Nutraplanet or otherwise. I am not driving 10 hours to speak
with the retards in person. I can't even open a GD online account because they won't return my emails. I get the

"Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

Due to higher volumes of inquiries recevied(no not my typo); please allow up to 72 business hours for your inquiry.

Our business hours are 7:00AM to 9:00PM EST, Monday to Friday"

reply, which obviously is a bunch of bs by now. Why can NP not use Purolator or Canada Post like how I have received packages from you in the past?
Why did it not come at least to my hometown so I can pay in person just like every other time? I have recommended you and know at least 100 people who have ordered from you in the US and Canada because of my personal recommendation of NP being a an outstanding company. I am a loyal customer and this is ridiculous.

I post this as a warning to my Canadian brethren.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
crap happens......................

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to start things off, you have aligned yourselves with DHL probably the $hi%iest shipping company in the entire world. My package arrived Oct 13. ......10 hours away from me. So says the tracker; "Shipment held - Available upon receipt of payment+Shipment on hold" .....ok so I email them. No reply. I phone and leave a message since they don't let you talk to a real live person. No reply. I am not the only one with bad experiences with them btw.

DHL delivery

Needless to say out of all the packages I have ordered for myself or through my brothers account this is the only one to have gone awry. What takes the f'n cake though is the response I get from Andrew after already stating to him the only thing I have in writing from them.

"Sir,

It sounds like you need to pay your fees and taxes to DHL this is why
they have not completed the delivery please, contact them and pay your
duties."

WTF have I been doing for the last half a month? I have never had to do this
except at my door or at the post office with any order, Nutraplanet or otherwise. I am not driving 10 hours to speak
with the retards in person. I can't even open a GD online account because they won't return my emails. I get the

"Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

Due to higher volumes of inquiries recevied(no not my typo); please allow up to 72 business hours for your inquiry.

Our business hours are 7:00AM to 9:00PM EST, Monday to Friday"

reply, which obviously is a bunch of bs by now. Why can NP not use Purolator or Canada Post like how I have received packages from you in the past?
Why did it not come at least to my hometown so I can pay in person just like every other time? I have recommended you and know at least 100 people who have ordered from you in the US and Canada because of my personal recommendation of NP being a an outstanding company. I am a loyal customer and this is ridiculous.

I post this as a warning to my Canadian brethren.
I am sorry that you are having so much trouble. I do know that Sam himself has been on here at AM addressing the shipping issues. NP has always prided itself on offering the most cost effective shipping methods to it's customer base, and I believe (though not personally involved) that this case is no different.

Is there something in particular that you would like to see NP do to assist in rectifying the situation?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly didn't know dhl was still in business.