NEW CRAZE Presale by Driven Sports!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Driven Sports Craze™: Performance Fuel

Performance Is Not Just A Word For Athletes!
As a bodybuilder the word performance may not mean much to you on the surface - but it should. That is because performance means EVERYTHING.
Imagine having something available that helps you train BEYOND YOUR LIMITS. Imagine endless energy. No weight is too great and no personal record is safe. That something would give you unmatched results, where others have failed. That something is Craze™, the ultimate in pre-workout power!*

• Perform At Your Very Best: Prepare for the best workouts of your ENTIRE LIFE!*
  • Build Strength And Size: The precise blend of proven ergogenic compounds in Craze™ will take your gym performance to a whole new level.*
  • Feel Amazing just like all of our alpha and beta testers who reported great muscle pumps, heightened focus and unrelenting confidence.
How can we claim this? Well, if you use Craze™ and don’t have the best workouts of your life simply return the unused portion of the product along with your receipt to the place of purchase for a full refund.
craze_reflective.jpg

GET CRAZE AT INTRODUCTORY PRESALE PRICE TODAY AT NUTRAPLANET!

Scuba Steveo

Awards
How does this compare to what the "normal" price will be after release?

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Anyone who needs a new creatine, trust me invest in this. I took a sample in October and it's unlike anything I've ever tried, I've tried anything from neuroscience to hemorrhage to c4 and jak3d and dam, does this take the cake!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who needs a new creatine, trust me invest in this. I took a sample in October and it's unlike anything I've ever tried, I've tried anything from neuroscience to hemorrhage to c4 and jak3d and dam, does this take the cake!
Anyone interested but not quite convinced should go to the Driven Blog and check out the play by play feedback: http://www.getds.com/blog/

These are effects noted from one SINGLE workout. You could be getting these effects from the first dose also.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested but not quite convinced should go to the Driven Blog and check out the play by play feedback: http://www.getds.com/blog/

These are effects noted from one SINGLE workout. You could be getting these effects from the first dose also.
It is nice to get good reviews after the first dose but honestly half of what people can experience is simply the mentality that they are taking something new. Just the idea that you are on a new product and you think it will be everything you want from a pre workout makes you lift harder than you have during the past few weeks. What would be impressive to me is seeing someone's review over a few weeks that way this mental first dose mentality is gone and the product can really be judged. Regardless, I will probably buy it pre sale good company and good price.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's DS, you can bank on it being one of the best of it's kind.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
It is nice to get good reviews after the first dose but honestly half of what people can experience is simply the mentality that they are taking something new. Just the idea that you are on a new product and you think it will be everything you want from a pre workout makes you lift harder than you have during the past few weeks. What would be impressive to me is seeing someone's review over a few weeks that way this mental first dose mentality is gone and the product can really be judged. Regardless, I will probably buy it pre sale good company and good price.
The product wil be available soon so this request wil be answered in time.

vudoo

Awards
Gave me good energy and drive. Flavor needs tweeking. Would buy if I had the funds.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that it causes jitters and nervousness. Driven sports is a great company and I like there products, especially Triazole. However this product seems like it may make me too cracked out, nervous, and heart pounding out of my chest feeling. Still though, a full refund if you don't like it sounds great. Do you have to pay a restocking fee?

trenbologna

Awards
@T-Bone:

The stim effect isn't at all cracked out. Its a very different feel than 1,3-dimeth. Also you can play with the dosage to suit you.

-slug

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be at my door step today after work. Will most likely give it a go today. Will need to work really well, motivations so so today :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is something that I'd have to get a sample pack of before I tried it. That guy that said he tried a half packet of the sample pack and got that cracked out feeling scares me a bit. Then I would start with 1/4 the dosage.