What to mix with Yellow Gold

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas here? What have people tried to mix with Yellow Gold? I think its good stuff but the taste is horrendous.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
parachute it, or cap it

500mg 3-5x a day

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, good idea. I should just cap it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to just take it plain. Maybe have some diet soda and peanut butter right after for a chaser. Not sure if I remember if anything actually could cover up that burnt rubber taste!

Goose

Goose

Awards
Just don't burp through your nose for a while after taking it. In case some of the powder comes up with it. Happened to me once. Learned my lesson.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
capping it is majorly messy! parachute it and be done with it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Capping was really tough lol. I always just parachuted it... Kicked that habit though. Too many odd looks at work

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Define "parachute"... im unfamiliar with this term. lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think some people "parachute" it by putting the dose in a small piece of parchment paper & chugging it down w/ water or juice..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think some people "parachute" it by putting the dose in a small piece of parchment paper & chugging it down w/ water or juice..
Toilet paper works well too. Purpose is wrapped in paper when swallowed its more like a tablet or pill then tasting the powder

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dang I didn't even know yellow gold was back

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
capping is the only way to take this stuff. absolutely nothing will help mask the flavor as far as mixing is concerned.

Goose

Goose

Awards
Toilet paper works well too. Purpose is wrapped in paper when swallowed its more like a tablet or pill then tasting the powder
I heard some use rice paper. At least it's supposedly an edible item....

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Can you eat 5 plies of toilet paper a day and be good to go? :sad3:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure it's all natural. And divide the plies.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no clue this stuff was back.. i thought its been out of stock!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im lost on the purpose of YG and dont have time to research each ingredient can a few folks share their experiences and the purpose of the blend. gratzi!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucose disposal agent. Up regulates Glut 4 in a nutshell.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah but in a seperate pathway from p-slin (which is mainly gynemma sylvestre correct?)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah but in a seperate pathway from p-slin (which is mainly gynemma sylvestre correct?)
Correct you are, though the exact details I can't really recall.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Different mechanism of action and actrivation to gynemma. Theoritcally the two would work together but Id be wary about the combo on a low carb diet - too much a good thing can have some bad sides.

Parachuting - OK that makes sense. I'll think about it, it certainly isnt my preferred method. I'll stick to capping. Something about that just feels undignified. lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gymnema is supposed to help restore and raise the amount of insulin secreting cells in the pancreas which helps to enable those with poor insulin sensitivity to improve insulin output. It is also theorized it can help to lower your glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c), postprandial glucose levels & fasting glucose levels.

Yellow Gold (berberine) can also lower your fasted and postprandial blood glucose levels via Glut-4 translocation and also enhance insulin sensitivity. Also, berberine can help increase fat burning and reducing adipogenesis via PPARy antagonism.

It has also been said that gymnemma can help keep your sugar cravings down.

The bad part is a majority of the research down on these and other similar ingredients are all limited to rats and the few that are on humans are on either obese people or diabetic people.

Right now I use both myself along with HCA. I used to have a mix of berberine, cinnamon and Na-r-ala capped up but ran out :(

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Didnt know about the HgbA1c. Probably hard to really prove one way or another as its highly variable to multiple factors and takes about 3 months to see any significant changes.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established