Why you should be taking GUT HEALTH

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i havnt tried gut health but genomyx as a company has slid into my top 3 favs overall

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking this for about 3 months now. It is AWESOME! Cant beat the price.

genomyx is definitely one of my favorite companies now. You gotta love a company that actually makes supplements for your health.

btw any idea if krillipid will come back in stock?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey dlucks. Kril should be ready in the next week or two. Make sure to look out for our welcome back promo well be running for Kril. Well announce here and on our facebook page.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking this for about 3 months now. It is AWESOME! Cant beat the price.

genomyx is definitely one of my favorite companies now. You gotta love a company that actually makes supplements for your health.

btw any idea if krillipid will come back in stock?
ive been hoping but had to go another route

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been following supplements and new companies like I used to... I LOVED the original GUT Health that Dsades company brought us... Is this a follow-up product? Is Genomyx related to what I remember as RPN? Hope this isn't an ignorant question!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not at all. Genomyx purchased most of the RPN product rights last year. Matt is now a part of Genomyx in charge of the R & D dept.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ahh ok! I will be trying out the new gut health for sure. The original was a daily staple and I really missed it when it was gone.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro for the continued support. If you have any questions let Dsade or myself know.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read a cool article on gut flora and it's role in mental cognition and effects on depression. Gut health has it's priorities in more then just the gut. A cool supp for sure.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ordering my gut health soon.....Matt is very intelligent and I loved the original

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Been using this for a while. Just wish it was a bit cheaper =/

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
20.00 for 35
For me, it only works when I take 2 caps

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I dont get the ****s and im not as gassy. I usually do 3 days at 2 caps then 1 for as long as I stay "normal" the back to two

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont get the ****s and im not as gassy. I usually do 3 days at 2 caps then 1 for as long as I stay "normal" the back to two
I really wish we could offer it cheaper but this is not a cheap product to manufacture and I think for what were offering its pretty well priced. The sale at Nutra is offering 15 dollars per bottle and Nutra being as awesome as they are offer that discount while cutting there margin.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i saw the deal. Too bad it was a week after i already ordered 2 bottles, lol

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah man . Sorry about that brother. Well try and give a better heads up in the future.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mom uses a lot of probiotics and stuff for her stomach, me and her both have similar stomach issues. Digestive enzymes and gut health have really helped me. She wont venture off of her puritan pride pro-biotics, so I am buying her this for christmas!