Nutra about to loss a potential customer due to order issues.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My son, William T. Greutman, for the second time is having issues with his order not being fully processed. Something about Nutra staff wanting a verification number for his CC that is a Mastercard Debit attached to his savings account for the second time, not being informed of it. The following is what he wrote to me:

[h=6]"I really don't get how you can order from nutraplanet...2nd time now that they have failed to contact me and just refused my order after I gave them the verification...so yeah. I wrote them and am giving them a chance to make a case, but chances are they lost a customer for life. Don't know why I'm writing this on your wall, except that I want to vent and you don't have texting anymore."[/h]
He is old enough to handle his own business, I am only bringing it up here as I recommended Nutra to him as I have never had any issues. It's a credibility thing. Can we please get this ironed out for good?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has he called and spoken directly to Customer Service?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's to prevent fraud. It's been in place for a long time, and it's something you only have to do once for your account, and then he won't have trouble ordering again in the future. NutraPlanet should have sent him detailed instructions on where he can pull up the verification # from his online bank statement. Once he sends that to Nutraplanet, he should be off to the races. Customer Service can also walk him through the process during normal business hours.

I hope we can manage to get this resolved. Feel free to PM me if you have any further trouble.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's to prevent fraud. It's been in place for a long time, and it's something you only have to do once for your account, and then he won't have trouble ordering again in the future. NutraPlanet should have sent him detailed instructions on where he can pull up the verification # from his online bank statement. Once he sends that to Nutraplanet, he should be off to the races. Customer Service can also walk him through the process during normal business hours.

I hope we can manage to get this resolved. Feel free to PM me if you have any further trouble.
Thanks for the reply. PM Incoming.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Sam is a good guy and wants to do right by customers. Accidents happen, but I promise you they are never trying to intentionally make a customers I've more difficult. Be calm, address any issue in a respectful manner and I promise they will work with you to resolve ASAP.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sam is a good guy and wants to do right by customers. Accidents happen, but I promise you they are never trying to intentionally make a customers I've more difficult. Be calm, address any issue in a respectful manner and I promise they will work with you to resolve ASAP.
Oh, I know, I have never had issues myself. I brought this here so it could be attended too. I don't think I was disrespectful in any way (not that you are accusing me.)

natas9

natas9

Awards
Whatever happened to picking up a phone and speaking to a live human being who could have (would have) handled the problem poste-haste?

Yeah, I know, it's much more gratifying to go on an online rant or ventilate the sustained aggravation on someones FB wall. :wink1:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever happened to picking up a phone and speaking to a live human being who could have (would have) handled the problem poste-haste?

Yeah, I know, it's much more gratifying to go on an online rant or ventilate the sustained aggravation on someones FB wall. :wink1:
Probably the least helpful posting in this entire thread....
;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's being taken care of I assure you, and then some :)

And Taman, I thank you for bringing this to our attention. Wouldn't want to lose a customer over some wayward emails!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spoke with Sam; we've verified that credit card on the account and you should be good to go. Also, I had them transfer some of my NutraBucks to your account as token of goodwill. It will cover shipping for the next few orders. I appreciate you working through this with us and hope you enjoy your order :) Let me know if you ever have any problems.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always impressed with how expeditiously NutaPlanet more than reconciles matters when they are afforded the opportunity.
Let me know if you ever have any problems.
People I work with find me to be physically intimidating and professionally threatening. How do I help them to see that I am just a big loveable teddy bear and that simply because I am better at it than they are I really don't want to take their jobs?

Is there anything you or NutraPlanet can do to help me with this problem?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
well this past weekend i called to order some stuff and the girl who answered the phone said " Call back in about an hour, the customer service staff is in a meeting". No BS! I spent my money elsewhere!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spoke with Sam; we've verified that credit card on the account and you should be good to go. Also, I had them transfer some of my NutraBucks to your account as token of goodwill. It will cover shipping for the next few orders. I appreciate you working through this with us and hope you enjoy your order :) Let me know if you ever have any problems.
Wow, was not expecting any thing of that sort. Much appreciated. Will call my son and see if he is willing to give you guys another shot. Is there anyway I can transfer that "token of goodwill" to him, as he is the one who had the aggravation rather than me.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am always impressed with how expeditiously NutaPlanet more than reconciles matters when they are afforded the opportunity. People I work with find me to be physically intimidating and professionally threatening. How do I help them to see that I am just a big loveable teddy bear and that simply because I am better at it than they are I really don't want to take their jobs?

DD, suggest that you alter your attire to something that looks a little less "Ted Kazinski meets Johnyy Rambo" and maybe try some soothing pastels :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, was not expecting any thing of that sort. Much appreciated. Will call my son and see if he is willing to give you guys another shot. Is there anyway I can transfer that "token of goodwill" to him, as he is the one who had the aggravation rather than me.
The NutraBucks were transferred to his account :) Small point of clarification

And Brian, perhaps PES can formulate an Estrogen Booster just for you ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The NutraBucks were transferred to his account :) Small point of clarification

And Brian, perhaps PES can formulate an Estrogen Booster just for you ;)
Awesome, thank you Sir!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always impressed with how expeditiously NutaPlanet more than reconciles matters when they are afforded the opportunity. People I work with find me to be physically intimidating and professionally threatening. How do I help them to see that I am just a big loveable teddy bear and that simply because I am better at it than they are I really don't want to take their jobs?

Hugs!