Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are three large mechanisms towards gaining muscle mass:
  1. Take an anabolic
  2. Increase your natural anabolic hormones
  3. Decrease your natural catabolic hormones
We have created a stack that gives you all three of these. Nothing else needed. Two products that close the deal.

AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.

Erase is best known for its strong ability to give quick drying and hardening effects through strong hormone modulation. By increasing your Testosterone:Cortisol and Testosterone:Estrogen ratios, this product has the ability to up-regulate your natural anabolic state and down-regulate your natural catabolic states.

Stacking a compliant anabolic with a potent anabolic modulator – there are no 2 products on the market that can be combined to give you the effects this stack gives.

NORMAL TO ADVANCED USERS:
PES Erase: 2-3 capsules per day

AnaBeta
: 4 Capsules per day, taken with meals

ADVANCED TO ELITE USERS:

PES Erase: 3 Capsules per day

AnaBeta:
NON-TRAINING DAYS: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals.
TRAINING DAYS: take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are three large mechanisms towards gaining muscle mass:
  1. Take an anabolic
  2. Increase your natural anabolic hormones
  3. Decrease your natural catabolic hormones
We have created a stack that gives you all three of these. Nothing else needed. Two products that close the deal.

AnaBeta has become the go-to product for muscle mass in bodybuilders and athletes alike. A compliant anabolic that is not toxic and does not shut down your natural hormone levels.

Erase is best known for its strong ability to give quick drying and hardening effects through strong hormone modulation. By increasing your Testosterone:Cortisol and Testosterone:Estrogen ratios, this product has the ability to up-regulate your natural anabolic state and down-regulate your natural catabolic states.

Stacking a compliant anabolic with a potent anabolic modulator – there are no 2 products on the market that can be combined to give you the effects this stack gives.

NORMAL TO ADVANCED USERS:
PES Erase: 2-3 capsules per day

AnaBeta
: 4 Capsules per day, taken with meals

ADVANCED TO ELITE USERS:

PES Erase: 3 Capsules per day

AnaBeta:
NON-TRAINING DAYS: 4 capsules per day, taken spread out with meals.
TRAINING DAYS: take 2 capsules 1 hour pre-workout, 2 capsules with your post workout shake or meal, and 2 capsules with a meal 4-6 hours apart from other doses (6 capsules total per day).

My "lean" winter bulk will include 2 bottles of Anabeta, and 2 bottles of erase, 2 bottles of Alpha T-2. You guys definitely cover all the bases and do so effectively. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Southpaw.

This is my favourite stack, I don't even have to run the Erase at the 'full strength' 3 per day dosage which is nice.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Southpaw.

This is my favourite stack, I don't even have to run the Erase at the 'full strength' 3 per day dosage which is nice.
Neither do I.

Anabeta at 4 caps every day is awesome as well, I can't imagine 6 on workout days!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have got into the habit of 6 on workout days but it took me a week or two.

I introduced it and kept waking up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hungry and/or desperate to urinate. I backed off twice before I managed to maintain that dose. I still stick with 4 on non workout days.

ccab

Awards
What is more effective?

a) 1x 8 weeks

b) 1x 4 weeks, break, 1x 4 weeks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NattyD I took this stack at 6 Anabeta per day and didn't see much, wish I did. There is nothing wrong with Erase though, it is the bomb diggity!

ccab

Awards
Do you have suggestions for a better stack? If it should be OT pls delete my post ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have suggestions for a better stack? If it should be OT pls delete my post ;)
I believe I was one of the few non-responders to the ingredient in Anabeta. There is a ton of positive feedback, I would still get it and give it a shot.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
sweet stack. cant wait to test out anabeta + erase pro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a sick combo here errrrrbody.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta+ combustion for stim heads