Anabolic Pump 19.99 and UNIVERSITY STUDIED!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think AP was the best GDA I have ever used.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think AP was the best GDA I have ever used.
Agreed 100%. Used a ton of different ones daily, and I am an endo so these products really shine for me. Def a reason why I have been through 12+ bottles of AP, by far the best.

Mike

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't mind handing over our exclusive Banaba extract used in P-SLIN (very strong) to someone like PES.
Doesn't genoymx slin-sane have this same one?

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't genoymx slin-sane have this same one?
Our extraction is different focusing on tannins/corosolic acid.

Those that use P-Slin can testify and there should be some SuperPslin powder coming in bulk.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin definitely has a very different and strong effect compared to other similarly formulated products out there...I can testify to that

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our extraction is different focusing on tannins/corosolic acid.

Those that use P-Slin can testify and there should be some SuperPslin powder coming in bulk.
OMG bulk Pslin!??? But its so hard to eat those bulk powders.... heheh

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin definitely has a very different and strong effect compared to other similarly formulated products out there...I can testify to that
Pick it up and put it in a pill for us! PLEASE!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Cant believe its not sold out yet, its still 19.99!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Never tried this but for the price and with natty backing it, I'll have to give this a go.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried this but for the price and with natty backing it, I'll have to give this a go.
It's good stuff...as was P-Slin. P-Slin was the first GDA I ever tried, then AP. Everything I have tried since has been inferior. I believe the extractions in AP and P-Slin have to be different than what others are using. Not all extracts are created equally

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff...as was P-Slin. P-Slin was the first GDA I ever tried, then AP. Everything I have tried since has been inferior. I believe the extractions in AP and P-Slin have to be different than what others are using. Not all extracts are created equally
I love both! pslin gives u some sick ass workouts if u carb up. I go with 1 1/2 cup oats and slay some iron!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love both! pslin gives u some sick ass workouts if u carb up. I go with 1 1/2 cup oats and slay some iron!
Oats + Pslin or 2 AP is godly if eating enough of it!

Mike

P

patm

Awards
I have been a fan of this product for some time and ordered 2 bottles from this sale offer. I was somewhat dismayed,however, when my order arrived since the experation date is December 2011. Please be aware of this guys. Although the product will probably be good beyond December of this year, I am glad I did not buy a large batch.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been a fan of this product for some time and ordered 2 bottles from this sale offer. I was somewhat dismayed,however, when my order arrived since the experation date is December 2011. Please be aware of this guys. Although the product will probably be good beyond December of this year, I am glad I did not buy a large batch.

AH HA ! nice catch thanks for the update on that !

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When? I believe these things when I see them. Been around a while ya know...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They got it.
someone should tell them cause its still listed as OOS
Hmmmmmmmmm

Not trying to be a dick.

Been here for a long time. I've heard USPlabs "say" a lot.

P-Slin Bulk Powder OOS

Don't get me wrong I am a huge USPlabs advocate...been accused of being an employee. I used to pimp for Bulk PowerFull, Bulk Super Cissus, Bulk Super Saponins, Bulk 1-Carboxy, Bulk P-Slin, Yellow Gold and have capped literally kilos of these powders.

I'll believe it when I see it IN STOCK!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, now I heard it from THE man himself. I'm holding off on processing my shopping cart.

Thanks Steveoph! :)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
How does P-slin taste uncapped? and how well does it stack up to the other big time nutrient petitioners out?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tastes pretty bad. It is considered by most, myself included, to be one of, if not, most effective.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We received a USPowders shipment on Friday. Just finalizing pricing and it should be up for sale Mon or Tues :)
Omfg. What powders? And is nutra the exclusive retailer?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmm

Not trying to be a dick.

Been here for a long time. I've heard USPlabs "say" a lot.

P-Slin Bulk Powder OOS

Don't get me wrong I am a huge USPlabs advocate...been accused of being an employee. I used to pimp for Bulk PowerFull, Bulk Super Cissus, Bulk Super Saponins, Bulk 1-Carboxy, Bulk P-Slin, Yellow Gold and have capped literally kilos of these powders.

I'll believe it when I see it IN STOCK!
Just so you guys know I was not BSing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/121367-special-uspowders-bulk.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/121368-uspowders-bulk-1-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/83319-bulk-puresap-request.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/83310-usplabs-np-bulk.html

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going through my kitchen and bathroom cabinets looking for something else and noticed how many caps and capping kits I still have laying around. I used to cap all of the USPlabs powders by the kilos a year.

Cissus, PureSap, PureDopa, P-Slin, were staples

I miss those days sometimes.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going through my kitchen and bathroom cabinets looking for something else and noticed how many caps and capping kits I still have laying around. I used to cap all of the USPlabs powders by the kilos a year.

Maybe my capping kits sucked but I never liked capping lol... I would parachute yellow gold...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

what size of caps you use for all?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the powders except the P-Slin "000" packed to an avg of 1g.

Cant quite recall the size of the P-Slin caps but packed to it's respective dose. I'm not at home but I believe it was "0".