Anabolic Pump 19.99 and UNIVERSITY STUDIED! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Anabolic Pump 19.99 and UNIVERSITY STUDIED!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    282826

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ap 19.99 where?

  2. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm trying AP for the first time now....

    We will see how it's goes. So far though it does seem pretty legit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4351429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm trying AP for the first time now....

    We will see how it's goes. So far though it does seem pretty legit.
    Yeah, it is good stuff!
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Yeah, it is good stuff!
    What was your expierence like with it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm trying AP for the first time now....

    We will see how it's goes. So far though it does seem pretty legit.
    How has it been after another 19 days?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    How has it been after another 19 days?
    Had upset stomach most times I took it. Not using it currently. Had frequent restroom trips as well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Had upset stomach most times I took it. Not using it currently. Had frequent restroom trips as well.
    The "stomach distress" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    The "stomach distress" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    Yeah, well guess that's saying that it works too good.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn! Saw this thread Anabolic Pump at 19.99!! Too bad it's an old bump.

    Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

    Absolutely love the stuff!! One of my favorite supps of all time.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  10. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Damn! Saw this thread Anabolic Pump at 19.99!! Too bad it's an old bump.

    Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

    Absolutely love the stuff!! One of my favorite supps of all time.
    Yeah? When u used it for an extended period, what did you notice?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah? When u used it for an extended period, what did you notice?
    Increases in pump in the gym and pump all day due to increased glycogen storage in the muscle. Strength went up. Vascularity became ridiculous. I began seeing veins in my shoulders I've never seen before. Fat loss.
    Overall recomping effects. So long as you use it correctly. I dose it 15-30 minutes prior to "good carb" meals consisting of 40-70g carbs (Brown rice, oats, sweet potato, whole grain shredded wheat, Ezekial bread). And of course a solid training program and overall diet is absolutely necessary.

    One thing I noticed also was a much clearer complexion. My skin cleared up nicely. Berberine and banaba have very good overall health benefits.

    And results didn't "Peak". The longer I used it the more effective it became. Because of course it helped my body utilize carbs to a great extent.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  12. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Damn! Saw this thread Anabolic Pump at 19.99!! Too bad it's an old bump.

    Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

    Absolutely love the stuff!! One of my favorite supps of all time.
    An old bump, unfortunately! The initial discomfort some users get from it is, indeed, temporary. Fortunately. Anabolic Pump is also one of my favorite supplements ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Increases in pump in the gym and pump all day due to increased glycogen storage in the muscle. Strength went up. Vascularity became ridiculous. I began seeing veins in my shoulders I've never seen before. Fat loss.
    Overall recomping effects. So long as you use it correctly. I dose it 15-30 minutes prior to "good carb" meals consisting of 40-70g carbs (Brown rice, oats, sweet potato, whole grain shredded wheat, Ezekial bread). And of course a solid training program and overall diet is absolutely necessary.

    One thing I noticed also was a much clearer complexion. My skin cleared up nicely. Berberine and banaba have very good overall health benefits.

    And results didn't "Peak". The longer I used it the more effective it became. Because of course it helped my body utilize carbs to a great extent.
    Great feedback. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,987
    Rep Power
    3011

    Reputation

    Sweet just seen this.
  14. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    Increases in pump in the gym and pump all day due to increased glycogen storage in the muscle. Strength went up. Vascularity became ridiculous. I began seeing veins in my shoulders I've never seen before. Fat loss.
    Overall recomping effects. So long as you use it correctly. I dose it 15-30 minutes prior to "good carb" meals consisting of 40-70g carbs (Brown rice, oats, sweet potato, whole grain shredded wheat, Ezekial bread). And of course a solid training program and overall diet is absolutely necessary.

    One thing I noticed also was a much clearer complexion. My skin cleared up nicely. Berberine and banaba have very good overall health benefits.

    And results didn't "Peak". The longer I used it the more effective it became. Because of course it helped my body utilize carbs to a great extent.
    Yeah, I started it back up a week ago. I will always welcome the clear skin for sure. Noticed you stated the longer you used it, results got better, how long were you using it for? Any breaks?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah, I started it back up a week ago. I will always welcome the clear skin for sure. Noticed you stated the longer you used it, results got better, how long were you using it for? Any breaks?
    I've been on it for a few months at a time. Some days I wouldn't take it if it was a low carb day. But most days two caps a day.

    Started back up a month ago. Can't say enough about this product.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  16. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    I've been on it for a few months at a time. Some days I wouldn't take it if it was a low carb day. But most days two caps a day.

    Started back up a month ago. Can't say enough about this product.
    Well I'm on it now, taking a SLINshot break.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Well I'm on it now, taking a SLINshot break.
    Blasphemy!
  18. Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    I would like a $19.99 price
  19. willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    282826

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah,that would be fantastic
  20. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I've been on it for a few months at a time. Some days I wouldn't take it if it was a low carb day. But most days two caps a day.

    Started back up a month ago. Can't say enough about this product.
    Thank you for spreading the word.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I would like a $19.99 price
    Oh Jacob!
  22. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's only like $29 now @ the Planet...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's only like $29 now @ the Planet...
    You're absolutly right. I'm a cheap a**.

    Not to say that it's not worth it, I just like sales
  24. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia

    You're absolutly right. I'm a cheap a**.

    Not to say that it's not worth it, I just like sales
    I think the cost is lowered because they give ya 60 caps instead of 90 now and suggest you only dose 2 caps a day instead of 3...

    1 cap should sustain you up to 70g of carbs. I could only see a person using 4-5 caps a day max. I've only been using 2 a day so far.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think the cost is lowered because they give ya 60 caps instead of 90 now
    The retail price may be lower but the unit price is 20% higher.
  26. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wonder why the unit price would increase?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    From what I heard the price of banaba increased recently
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  28. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's a matter of volume.

    $36 - 90 count = $.40/cap
    $29 - 60 count = $.48/cap
  29. prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    It's a matter of volume.

    $36 - 90 count = $.40/cap
    $29 - 60 count = $.48/cap
    The total volume of active has increased in the 60 count version from 700mg to 750mg. Still, on a gram per gram basis your price comparison holds true.

    $36 - 90 count @ 700mg = $0.57/gram
    $29 - 60 count @ 750mg = $0.64/gram

    It looks like both version are available at NP though.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-90-caps.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-60-caps.html
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  30. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    The total volume of active has increased in the 60 count version from 700mg to 750mg. Still, on a gram per gram basis your price comparison holds true.

    $36 - 90 count @ 700mg = $0.57/gram
    $29 - 60 count @ 750mg = $0.64/gram

    It looks like both version are available at NP though.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-90-caps.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-60-caps.html
    I think the label is wrong and both versions are 750mg.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    282826

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i am on a budget and 19.99 would still be a great bargain
  32. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4351429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think the label is wrong and both versions are 750mg.

    Both versions are 750. I have an older version in my cabinet right now. I just checked the bottle.
  33. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,614
    Rep Power
    2410159

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Both versions are 750. I have an older version in my cabinet right now. I just checked the bottle.
    Running through it?

    Oh wait, forgot you're a low carb'er.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  2. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in