Anabolic Pump 19.99 and UNIVERSITY STUDIED!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Unbreakable

The efficacy of the materials is not an issue. The timely and reliable delivery of said materials is

2. I still have pslin from when it was 12 but i think lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    As much as I hate to be right...

...so can we expect to see BULK P-Slin delivered and in stock at NP anytime soon? This year?

In the meantime I think another $19.99 AnabolicPump Blow Out Sale is in order. Just sayin'
    If our manufacture uses the wrong caps again, you are on!

4. Was hoping for a AP sale for black Friday..
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Was hoping for a AP sale for black Friday..
    same here.. usp labs failed!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. I have to check the dates on my bottles but I believe i have 6+ bottles of AP sitting in my cupboard. I'd be willing to sell 'em for $20 each shipped or trade for PP's MAP. Just throwing it out there.
    :blindfold:

7. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I have to check the dates on my bottles but I believe i have 6+ bottles of AP sitting in my cupboard. I'd be willing to sell 'em for $20 each shipped or trade for PP's MAP. Just throwing it out there.
    Thats a great deal!

Open to trades? If so shoot me a PM with what your looking for as I have an extensive stash collecting dust on my shelf
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. PM sent
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu,10-10-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I see that 1-Carboxy, Super Cissus and Super Saponins is stock at NP. When can we expect the P-Slin?
    Friday or Monday.
    We are now apporaching 2 months since this statement. Status please?

10. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I have to check the dates on my bottles but I believe i have 6+ bottles of AP sitting in my cupboard. I'd be willing to sell 'em for $20 each shipped or trade for PP's MAP. Just throwing it out there.
    Damn, your nuts! Why not use it!?!??!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  11. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Damn, your nuts!
    What did his nuts ever do to you?

12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Damn, your nuts! Why not use it!?!??!
    Used it for a long time with good success which is why I have so many... BUT started to get GI issues with it over time. I found some P-Slin in my stash too

13. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    We are now apporaching 2 months since this statement. Status please?
    Nutraplanet has 4 kgs of it that I'm waiting for them to place on sale.

14. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

Say what!!!!!! Release the beast already!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    Say what!!!!!! Release the beast already!!
    x2!!!!

16. Want some!!!

RECOVERBRO

17. Get some!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Pick it up and put it in a pill for us! PLEASE!
    x2, I only have 5 caps left of P-slin.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR
    Get some!!
    Is it projected to be onsale? I need a nutrient partitioner!
    RecoverBro ELITE

20. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    omg I didn't even see this, so Nutra has P-Slin :O

Can't wait to see it for sale!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

21. ap 19.99 where?

22. I'm trying AP for the first time now....

We will see how it's goes. So far though it does seem pretty legit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm trying AP for the first time now....

Yeah, it is good stuff!

24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Yeah, it is good stuff!
    What was your expierence like with it?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm trying AP for the first time now....

How has it been after another 19 days?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    How has it been after another 19 days?
    Had upset stomach most times I took it. Not using it currently. Had frequent restroom trips as well.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Had upset stomach most times I took it. Not using it currently. Had frequent restroom trips as well.
    The "stomach distress" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

The "stomach distress" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    Yeah, well guess that's saying that it works too good.

29. Damn! Saw this thread Anabolic Pump at 19.99!! Too bad it's an old bump.

Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

Absolutely love the stuff!! One of my favorite supps of all time.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Damn! Saw this thread Anabolic Pump at 19.99!! Too bad it's an old bump.

Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

Absolutely love the stuff!! One of my favorite supps of all time.
    Yeah? When u used it for an extended period, what did you notice?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
  2. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:39 PM