Anabolic Pump 19.99 and UNIVERSITY STUDIED!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.16%

ap 19.99 where?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm trying AP for the first time now....

We will see how it's goes. So far though it does seem pretty legit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Yeah, it is good stuff!
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Yeah, it is good stuff!
    What was your expierence like with it?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How has it been after another 19 days?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    How has it been after another 19 days?
    Had upset stomach most times I took it. Not using it currently. Had frequent restroom trips as well.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Had upset stomach most times I took it. Not using it currently. Had frequent restroom trips as well.
    The "stomach distress" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

The "stomach distress" on starting Anabolic Pump has a useful bowel-cleansing effect, and the more balanced and healthy one's mucosal membrane/intestinal environment is, the less prone one is to this stomach distress. In particular, berberine, a compound in Anabolic Pump, exerts an anti-microbial effect that stimulates peristalsis and intestinal regulation, ultimately leading to the elimination of harmful microorganisms and restoration of bowel integrity. Note, though, that I am not suggesting Anabolic Pump is a replacement for a probiotic (or comparable) therapy. [As a matter of fact, a probiotic cycle prior to Anabolic Pump supplementation would significantly ameliorate the problem in those pre-disposed to it]. Rather, I argue that the propensity to experience increased (beneficial) bowel function while on Anabolic Pump is directly correlated with its microbial effects, quite independent of GLUT-4 translocation and preferential glucose disposal.
    Yeah, well guess that's saying that it works too good.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Damn! Saw this thread Anabolic Pump at 19.99!! Too bad it's an old bump.

Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

Absolutely love the stuff!! One of my favorite supps of all time.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Aaron, not sure how long you stuck with AP, but I notice that when I first start using AP after some time off from it I get some stomach discomfort. But this always subsides for me after a few days.

Yeah? When u used it for an extended period, what did you notice?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

Yeah? When u used it for an extended period, what did you notice?
    Increases in pump in the gym and pump all day due to increased glycogen storage in the muscle. Strength went up. Vascularity became ridiculous. I began seeing veins in my shoulders I've never seen before. Fat loss.
    Overall recomping effects. So long as you use it correctly. I dose it 15-30 minutes prior to "good carb" meals consisting of 40-70g carbs (Brown rice, oats, sweet potato, whole grain shredded wheat, Ezekial bread). And of course a solid training program and overall diet is absolutely necessary.

One thing I noticed also was a much clearer complexion. My skin cleared up nicely. Berberine and banaba have very good overall health benefits.

And results didn't "Peak". The longer I used it the more effective it became. Because of course it helped my body utilize carbs to a great extent.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

An old bump, unfortunately! The initial discomfort some users get from it is, indeed, temporary. Fortunately. Anabolic Pump is also one of my favorite supplements ever.

Increases in pump in the gym and pump all day due to increased glycogen storage in the muscle. Strength went up. Vascularity became ridiculous. I began seeing veins in my shoulders I've never seen before. Fat loss.
    Overall recomping effects. So long as you use it correctly. I dose it 15-30 minutes prior to "good carb" meals consisting of 40-70g carbs (Brown rice, oats, sweet potato, whole grain shredded wheat, Ezekial bread). And of course a solid training program and overall diet is absolutely necessary.

One thing I noticed also was a much clearer complexion. My skin cleared up nicely. Berberine and banaba have very good overall health benefits.

And results didn't "Peak". The longer I used it the more effective it became. Because of course it helped my body utilize carbs to a great extent.
    Great feedback. Thank you!
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%

Sweet just seen this.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Yeah, I started it back up a week ago. I will always welcome the clear skin for sure. Noticed you stated the longer you used it, results got better, how long were you using it for? Any breaks?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah, I started it back up a week ago. I will always welcome the clear skin for sure. Noticed you stated the longer you used it, results got better, how long were you using it for? Any breaks?
    I've been on it for a few months at a time. Some days I wouldn't take it if it was a low carb day. But most days two caps a day.

Started back up a month ago. Can't say enough about this product.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

I've been on it for a few months at a time. Some days I wouldn't take it if it was a low carb day. But most days two caps a day.

Well I'm on it now, taking a SLINshot break.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Well I'm on it now, taking a SLINshot break.
    Blasphemy!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

I would like a $19.99 price
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.16%

yeah,that would be fantastic
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thank you for spreading the word.
  21. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I would like a $19.99 price
    Oh Jacob!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

It's only like $29 now @ the Planet...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

It's only like $29 now @ the Planet...
    You're absolutly right. I'm a cheap a**.

Not to say that it's not worth it, I just like sales
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia

You're absolutly right. I'm a cheap a**.

Not to say that it's not worth it, I just like sales
    I think the cost is lowered because they give ya 60 caps instead of 90 now and suggest you only dose 2 caps a day instead of 3...

1 cap should sustain you up to 70g of carbs. I could only see a person using 4-5 caps a day max. I've only been using 2 a day so far.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I think the cost is lowered because they give ya 60 caps instead of 90 now
    The retail price may be lower but the unit price is 20% higher.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Wonder why the unit price would increase?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

From what I heard the price of banaba increased recently
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  28. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

It's a matter of volume.

$36 - 90 count = $.40/cap
    $29 - 60 count = $.48/cap
  29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    It's a matter of volume.

$36 - 90 count = $.40/cap
    $29 - 60 count = $.48/cap
    The total volume of active has increased in the 60 count version from 700mg to 750mg. Still, on a gram per gram basis your price comparison holds true.

$36 - 90 count @ 700mg = $0.57/gram
    $29 - 60 count @ 750mg = $0.64/gram

It looks like both version are available at NP though.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-90-caps.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-60-caps.html
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    The total volume of active has increased in the 60 count version from 700mg to 750mg. Still, on a gram per gram basis your price comparison holds true.

$36 - 90 count @ 700mg = $0.57/gram
    $29 - 60 count @ 750mg = $0.64/gram

It looks like both version are available at NP though.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-90-caps.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-60-caps.html
    I think the label is wrong and both versions are 750mg.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.16%

i am on a budget and 19.99 would still be a great bargain
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think the label is wrong and both versions are 750mg.

Both versions are 750. I have an older version in my cabinet right now. I just checked the bottle.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Both versions are 750. I have an older version in my cabinet right now. I just checked the bottle.
    Running through it?

Oh wait, forgot you're a low carb'er.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
  2. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:39 PM