Anabolic Pump 19.99 and UNIVERSITY STUDIED!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Oats + Pslin or 2 AP is godly if eating enough of it!

    Mike
    Don't eat carbs without it!


  2. Why so cheap on here ?
    •   
       


  3. I have been a fan of this product for some time and ordered 2 bottles from this sale offer. I was somewhat dismayed,however, when my order arrived since the experation date is December 2011. Please be aware of this guys. Although the product will probably be good beyond December of this year, I am glad I did not buy a large batch.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by patm View Post
    I have been a fan of this product for some time and ordered 2 bottles from this sale offer. I was somewhat dismayed,however, when my order arrived since the experation date is December 2011. Please be aware of this guys. Although the product will probably be good beyond December of this year, I am glad I did not buy a large batch.

    AH HA ! nice catch thanks for the update on that !

  5. does this work well with quinoa?
    •   
       


  6. still on sale?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365
    still on sale?
    Nope! It was for a while
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Cant believe its not sold out yet, its still 19.99!
    Damn it! Sold out at $19.99. I only bought 4 of them at that price. It is indeed the only GDA there is AFAIC.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Damn it! Sold out at $19.99. I only bought 4 of them at that price. It is indeed the only GDA there is AFAIC.
    well David when super P-slin comes grab some kilos

  10. Pslin for me was much better than AP. AP seemed to give me upset stomach but with Pslin, no problems.
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    When? I believe these things when I see them. Been around a while ya know...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    They got it.
    Hmmmmmmmmm
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    They got it.
    someone should tell them cause its still listed as OOS
    Hmmmmmmmmm

    Not trying to be a dick.

    Been here for a long time. I've heard USPlabs "say" a lot.

    P-Slin Bulk Powder OOS

    Don't get me wrong I am a huge USPlabs advocate...been accused of being an employee. I used to pimp for Bulk PowerFull, Bulk Super Cissus, Bulk Super Saponins, Bulk 1-Carboxy, Bulk P-Slin, Yellow Gold and have capped literally kilos of these powders.

    I'll believe it when I see it IN STOCK!

  14. We received a USPowders shipment on Friday. Just finalizing pricing and it should be up for sale Mon or Tues
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Well, now I heard it from THE man himself. I'm holding off on processing my shopping cart.

    Thanks Steveoph!

  16. How does P-slin taste uncapped? and how well does it stack up to the other big time nutrient petitioners out?
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Tastes pretty bad. It is considered by most, myself included, to be one of, if not, most effective.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    We received a USPowders shipment on Friday. Just finalizing pricing and it should be up for sale Mon or Tues
    Omfg. What powders? And is nutra the exclusive retailer?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm

    Not trying to be a dick.

    Been here for a long time. I've heard USPlabs "say" a lot.

    P-Slin Bulk Powder OOS

    Don't get me wrong I am a huge USPlabs advocate...been accused of being an employee. I used to pimp for Bulk PowerFull, Bulk Super Cissus, Bulk Super Saponins, Bulk 1-Carboxy, Bulk P-Slin, Yellow Gold and have capped literally kilos of these powders.

    I'll believe it when I see it IN STOCK!
    Just so you guys know I was not BSing.

    Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

    USPowders Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)

    Bulk PureSapô Request

    USPLabs/NP Bulk Powder Line
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I was going through my kitchen and bathroom cabinets looking for something else and noticed how many caps and capping kits I still have laying around. I used to cap all of the USPlabs powders by the kilos a year.

    Cissus, PureSap, PureDopa, P-Slin, were staples

    I miss those days sometimes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I was going through my kitchen and bathroom cabinets looking for something else and noticed how many caps and capping kits I still have laying around. I used to cap all of the USPlabs powders by the kilos a year.

    Cissus, PureSap, PureDopa, P-Slin, were staples

    I miss those days sometimes.
    Maybe my capping kits sucked but I never liked capping lol... I would parachute yellow gold...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I was going through my kitchen and bathroom cabinets looking for something else and noticed how many caps and capping kits I still have laying around. I used to cap all of the USPlabs powders by the kilos a year.

    Cissus, PureSap, PureDopa, P-Slin, were staples

    I miss those days sometimes.
    what size of caps you use for all?
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    All the powders except the P-Slin "000" packed to an avg of 1g.

    Cant quite recall the size of the P-Slin caps but packed to it's respective dose. I'm not at home but I believe it was "0".
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
  2. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:15 PM
  3. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Log in
Log in