Full Andro-Series Run

R4in

Awards
Hey guys,

Would like to run a andro cycle when i get back to the states but i wanted to go ahead and try to get it now so my wife could bring it to cali. Are there any discount codes i could get for buying all 3 products? any help is appreciated as money is pretty tight right now.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Would like to run a andro cycle when i get back to the states but i wanted to go ahead and try to get it now so my wife could bring it to cali. Are there any discount codes i could get for buying all 3 products? any help is appreciated as money is pretty tight right now.
i believe pp itself still has all androseries buy one get one free. that will save you a ton of cash for more product. not sure if you can use a discount along with that sale though. hit up ryansm(a pp rep) and ask for discount code and also if you can use it along with sale

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our coupons are not applicable at NP. At our site, only AL and AM (shortly) are available.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Try Androhard15, androlean15, and andromass20 at check out

R4in

Awards
thanks everyone, ill try them all when i get to work in a couple of hours

R4in

Awards
any plans on getting androhard in at the PP store or should i buy it elsewhere?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any plans on getting androhard in at the PP store or should i buy it elsewhere?
No more AH until v3 comes in. Which is looking like a couple of months at the minimum.

R4in

Awards
november huh? im not getting back to the states til then so it looks like i should just wait til v3 comes out and check it out instead