- 09-07-2011, 12:11 PM
- 09-07-2011, 12:41 PM
whats it look like?-It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
- 09-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Black lable like the others. Except instead of saying scientifically proven to build muscle and burn fat on the front it says formulated supplementary sports food. And the nutrition facts lable lists Energy as 131kJ (31.5 cal) protein as 7g and 0g fat and 0.8g carbs and 0.8g sugars. 0mg(mmol) sodium.
09-07-2011, 01:14 PM
I have watermelon and green apple here and the labels are different yes, not only,
most likely if you look at them close one tubs will be slightly taller than the other,
one says 1170gr and the other 1016gr, but both have 90 servings (1 serving = 2 scoops).
It's normal, different plants or batches probably, slightly different serving dose (in grams),
and most likely different scoop size between the two.
But technically you get the same amount with both, they are the same product
09-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Alright thanks, I was just curious since I never saw this lable before
09-12-2011, 09:48 PM
They are the same product. There were 3 versions made, the USA, Canada and Australia. The contents are the same, labels just look goofy.
09-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Canada is goofy
09-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Thats weird, sounds like its a formula for another country lol. Consider yourself lucky
09-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Lol ill save the container
09-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:40 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2007, 11:36 AM
- By Rodja in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2006, 08:06 PM
- By apron in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2006, 02:34 PM
- By djs2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 65Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:22 AM