PES Erase Out Of Stock

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES doesn't mess around. Natty you guys run a tight ship. Impressive.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You betcha!

I forgot Monday was a holiday, so Tuesday. You can place your order with Erase and it will ship as soon as it arrives

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is top notch, and a monster seller at NP

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is top notch, and a monster seller at NP
Yeppers - as one of the BEST products out there, PERIOD, it definitely is! I can't wait to get me some more - been without it for a bit now and MISS it like mad! :)

~Rosie~

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yeppers - as one of the BEST products out there, PERIOD, it definitely is! I can't wait to get me some more - been without it for a bit now and MISS it like mad! :)

~Rosie~
Very true, I'm running 6bromo right now and i preferred erase even with the joint pain.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have confirmation it was sent and has landed at a few strores closer to where it shipped from, so give it some time. Holiday weekend backed everything up

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I have confirmation it was sent and has landed at a few strores closer to where it shipped from, so give it some time. Holiday weekend backed everything up
Damn turks hacked UPS and a lot of important websites, messed up A LOT of my orders. Things are being fixed though.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Im still waiting for it as well!

Need some stacks ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think PES has received the most money out of all the supplement companies out there lol.

haha, i wouldnt go that far

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase didn't do anything for me really. I like Anabeta. You guys can have the erase, but save the Anabeta for me!.
Hmm, either your body has very low natural aromatase OR you dosed to low lol. I know some users on the forum get in about 6 caps a day.
PCT rev Black has double the dose of one cap of Erase and I believe the upper limits for their dosing is 3 caps a day then tapered.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase didn't do anything for me really. I like Anabeta. You guys can have the erase, but save the Anabeta for me!.
Thats a shame, although its expected that some individuals will be non-responders to some compounds. I'm glad the Anabeta is treating you good!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a shame, although its expected that some individuals will be non-responders to some compounds. I'm glad the Anabeta is treating you good!
Or this too hehehe. i've taken some stuff that I didn't respond to at all and gave others great results. Our individual breakdown of enzymes, gene expressions etc. all play a role on how the supps we take and how they work us.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or this too hehehe. i've taken some stuff that I didn't respond to at all and gave others great results. Our individual breakdown of enzymes, gene expressions etc. all play a role on how the supps we take and how they work us.
Nicely put, Matt.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 3 a day for a little over 2 months. Its fine though, I've still got Anabeta. Plus right now I'm trying Alpha T2(new version). I could try Erase again in several months and double the dosage but I don't think I will.