Athletix Titanium XL

rhgunner

Awards
When is Athletix Titanium XL going to be in stock?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told it should be today or tomorrow. I will add you on my list to contact once it's in stock.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's in it?...
Daily serving of 4 caps a day/ 30 days worth/ $33.99

1700mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
400mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
1600mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily serving of 4 caps a day/ 30 days worth/ $33.99

1700mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
400mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
1600mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)
Thanks JD! Getting Adamantium this weekend. Any suggestions on stacks?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks JD! Getting Adamantium this weekend. Any suggestions on stacks?
Well my PCT is going to be this crazy stack right here :) I don't think there will be any stack like it.

Switch the Formula-X with Adamantium of course:) This or TitaniumXL/Adamantium/Division 1 stack would be bomb too!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my PCT is going to be this crazy stack right here :) I don't think there will be any stack like it.

Switch the Formula-X with Adamantium of course:) This or TitaniumXL/Adamantium/Division 1 stack would be bomb too!
Very nice. I'm currently running my first bottle of anabeta. I have a 2nd bottle that I wanted to run alongside Triazole and something that boosts free test. What's in Formula-X? Sorry if it's been asked already!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. I'm currently running my first bottle of anabeta. I have a 2nd bottle that I wanted to run alongside Triazole and something that boosts free test. What's in Formula-X? Sorry if it's been asked already!

Formula-X is Adamantiums replacement, it's Adamantium+5g of BCAA's :)

If you want to increase free test Division 1 is the way to go!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established

The next nutra stack :bigok:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

WTH you call that the super mega stack? Dont get me wrong, its pretty as hell, Im just jealous, but I may have to work something out so I can try all those goodies at the same time.