What Athletix Sports stacks do you want to see at Nutraplanet?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohai Thur!!!

What Athletix stacks do you want to see at Nutraplanet??? Whether it's Athletix only stacks or Athletix and another company's product stacked together, let us know and I'll see if I can make some of these suggestions happen ;)

DeafPrideSS

Awards
That's really sick stack! Once you make this happen im definitely going to purchase em! I hope more people agree with me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your input, if the demand is there we can make it happen!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more suggestions!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its not an exciting new idea, but stick with what works, stack something with Erase.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not an exciting new idea, but stick with what works, stack something with Erase.
Gotta see some stacks with Erase for sure, wouldn't mind seeing some with Anabeta as well.

CaptainJoe

Awards
AnaBeta , TitaniumXL , Formula X - $79.99 Done & done right

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Sick stuff!!! good thing I'm setting up a stack soon and all these products are on my wish list

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick stuff!!! good thing I'm setting up a stack soon and all these products are on my wish list
Thanks! This is a very fierce stack, I'm going to try and make the TitaniumXL/Division1/Formula X stack happen:) Same with the TitaniumXL/Endosurge stack and FormulaX and Endosurge stack:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be best to aid in fatloss and lean gains?
I feel for good lean gains with added fat loss TitaniumXL/Division1 and Erase stack, plus a good diet geared tomorrow fat loss would work best. Maybe add in shift, I don't like a lot of high stim products for fat loss, the above will work much better. Diet and training is key to lower bodyfat, but this stack will help for sure increasing lean gains.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome!!! what are we looking at about a 8-12 week cycle?

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
A free one?! Ha jk jk but seriously what is the deal on this Division 1 stuff? I just read about it for the first time somehow about 5 minutes ago and now contemplating adding it to my PCT, which I am thinking is going to be erase titanium. I just posted a thread asking if that was a sufficient pct.

What about an erase/titanium/d1?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A free one?! Ha jk jk but seriously what is the deal on this Division 1 stuff? I just read about it for the first time somehow about 5 minutes ago and now contemplating adding it to my PCT, which I am thinking is going to be erase titanium. I just posted a thread asking if that was a sufficient pct.

What about an erase/titanium/d1?
3,4 Divanil has been around for awhile and in most test boosters, great for PCT and increasing free test, I wouldn't run a PCT without it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Personally I think the Titanium XL, Formula X, Division 1 stack would be incredible!

Hix

Awards
OxyElite Pro/AlphaT2/TitaniumXL
TitaniumXL/AnaBeta

Should be a good stack

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TitaniumXL/AnaBeta

Should be a good stack
I think both kick ass and the TitaniumXL/AnaBeta would be wicked!

Lets get some more guys, I'm going to forward all the top suggestions to the boss once Formula-X is in, so be sure to suggest Formula-X stacks as well!

desaille

Awards
n00b post

Whens Formula X gonna be in?
Guess I'll just pick up the Division Titanium stack for now :)

owenz

owenz

Awards
titaniumXL/division1/formulaX POWERHOUSE STACK FOR THE WIN... that stack sounds too good to be true.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
n00b post

Whens Formula X gonna be in?
Guess I'll just pick up the Division Titanium stack for now :)
I'm told it should be at Nutraplanet sometime next week.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TitaniumXL/AnaBeta

Should be a good stack
I will work on the Anabeta stack for sure! I still think Formula X and Anabeta would be pretty ridiculous too.

Hix

Awards
Would add AnaBeta,Erase,Formula X,TitaniumXL lovely stack, i'll test this if is stackable

>k

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would add AnaBeta,Erase,Formula X,TitaniumXL lovely stack, i'll test this if is stackable

>k

That is most definitely stackable!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there is any other stack suggestions lets hear them!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there is any other stack suggestions lets hear them!
I suggest Titanium XL and Omega T-Force (2 bottle combo). This would be great for on-cycle (T-Force) and post cycle (Titanium) or you can run both as a sick natty stack.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3,4 Divanil has been around for awhile and in most test boosters, great for PCT and increasing free test, I wouldn't run a PCT without it.
Not to mention the libido boost you get which in the first few weeks of PCT is normally zero. Division 1 is great for PCT as is EndoSurge, just depends on which you prefer as they are similar. Athletix makes good stuff!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest Titanium XL and Omega T-Force (2 bottle combo). This would be great for on-cycle (T-Force) and post cycle (Titanium) or you can run both as a sick natty stack.
I like really like that combo! I've always reacted good to Fadogia, it would make a sweet stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like really like that combo! I've always reacted good to Fadogia, it would make a sweet stack!
For many people who take PH/DS it is an excellent choice as it reverses testicular atrophy in days so at least the boys don't look like when you were 8 years old and it helps in the bedroom as well when you are really shutdown. Titanium is a no brainer for PCT so it is a perfect stack if you ask me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double post

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are going to absolutely love what we have in store in the next 4-6 weeks. We may call the full stack the Unstoppable Stack because I am not sure you will be able to beat it especially for the price!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are going to absolutely love what we have in store in the next 4-6 weeks. We may call the full stack the Unstoppable Stack because I am not sure you will be able to beat it especially for the price!
I'm hoping it's the stack I think it is :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anyone want to see Licogenix stacks at the Planet?