why no more bulk 1,3dmaa??

  1. why no more bulk 1,3dmaa??


    what are the chances of bringing this back? you know i need my favorite stim in bulk powder!!!!!!!


    please? got any laying around ? plz pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html


  2. I think we dropped it for safety reasons. Easy for someone to overdose.




  3. got any more laying around? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  4. I wondered how long this was going to be around.

  5. Swollen you can still find it on research chem sites in bulk...just incase your fiending lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Swollen you can still find it on research chem sites in bulk...just incase your fiending lol
    lmao im not fiending.... but i wished i bought some before it was going away
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  7. Its on it's way to getting scheduled just like ma huang.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Its on it's way to getting scheduled just like ma huang.
    It starts:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...ssifies-1-281/

  9. Maximize V2 gave me chest pains. Granted I do a workout that would kill an average man anyway.

  10. def grab this stuff while you can.sad to see another supp taken away from us
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:56 AM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in