Bulk Powder Stacks

1. Bulk Powder Stacks

Would it be a possiblity to sell certain bulk powders together as stacks with a degree of savings?

Beta-Alanine
    Citrulline Malate
    Glutamine

BCAA's
    Protien
    Creatine

ALCAR
    PLCAR
    LCLT

Something along those lines. Even include the Nutracaps if possible.
    “It's hard to get along with people. As much as you try to like them and accept them as individuals, it becomes difficult because they keep getting out of line and wasting your time.” Henry Rollins

2. BUMP, that woudl be amazing! id be all over that
    •   

3. Hmm, I like the idea. Maybe call it the NutraPlanet Starter Stack. I'll pass on the idea.

4. Interesting, if the price was right, it might be something I would snag.
    PHF Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hmm, I like the idea. Maybe call it the NutraPlanet Starter Stack. I'll pass on the idea.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond to and consider the idea. A starter stack would be awesome but it would also be great to expand on it and offer more specialized/advanced stacks like the other 2 I had listed. I'm not sure how many 'stacks' would be feasable but it would be nice to see at least a few.
    “It's hard to get along with people. As much as you try to like them and accept them as individuals, it becomes difficult because they keep getting out of line and wasting your time.” Henry Rollins
    •   

6. Possibly a cutting stack:
    Raspberry ketones
    PLCAR
    Maybe a NP line of Alpha-Y?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Possibly a cutting stack:
    Raspberry ketones
    PLCAR
    Maybe a NP line of Alpha-Y?
    This sounds pretty good.
    :blindfold:

8. NP Bulk DAA
    NP Divanex Caps (nettle)
    Formestane

$60-$63 bucks instead of close to $70. I think most would call that a good month. Really want BA, Cit. Mal., and LCLT. I think LCLT instead of glutamine in that stack would appeal to more people, and make it cheaper.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    NP Bulk DAA
    NP Divanex Caps (nettle)
    Formestane

$60-$63 bucks instead of close to $70. I think most would call that a good month. Really want BA, Cit. Mal., and LCLT. I think LCLT instead of glutamine in that stack would appeal to more people, and make it cheaper.
    Glutamine does nothing for me. LCLT works great for increasing my recovery rate.
    :blindfold:

10. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Glutamine does nothing for me. LCLT works great for increasing my recovery rate.
    Could even sub in a BCAA instead of Glutamine. Maybe a basic 2:1:1 plus the addition if isoleucine for anabolic response.
    my bulk stack, if i was a bodybuilder/building and not worried about being lean and agile for cricket would be:

DAA
    BA+Cit Mal
    BCAA 2:1:1 + isoleucine
    Nettle root (**LCLT)

**only stuff that could be shipped internationally due to custom problems

11. I imagine that the bulk powders are already priced so low that stacking them for a lower cost is near impossible...but i could be wrong!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I imagine that the bulk powders are already priced so low that stacking them for a lower cost is near impossible...but i could be wrong!
    Very cheap.
    Problem for me is i buy the normal products. Capping and weighing is a problem for me. Only bulk i got so far is ALCAR, Taurine, LCLT and Cit Mal but just chuck in a bottle and chug. Eyeball sizing.

Any idea how to dose the taurine for HIIT of 30-40 minutes?
    thanks everyone!!!
    appreciate all the info everyone has given me while being here

13. Did you mean taurine or tyrosine?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Did you mean taurine or tyrosine?
    Taurine. I have l-tyrosine aswell but take that in between meals for neuro transporter. Works bloody well with ALCAR for cognitive function.

Says that taurine is also a cognitive supplement as well. I could be wrong here. All good
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Powder Mix
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 06:55 AM
  2. HMB bulk powder????
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 06:57 PM
  3. Bought in bulk, deciding stacks
    By accordconcept in forum Cycle Info