Canadian Shipping Re-Revisited

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attention Customers:

Due to the dissatisfied feedback with UPS ground to Canada, we have removed this as a viable shipping option for our Canadian customers. We are working diligently to provide a new shipping solution that will offer:

1. Low shipping prices for surface delivery to Canada
2. Elimination of brokerage fees and duties
3. Reliable track-ability for packages

Please be aware we are continuously working to improve your shopping experience and finding ways to save you money without sacrificing service. This is our commitment and promise for all our valued NutraPlanet customers!

Thank you

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is great to hear. As always NP has their loyal customers backs.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Thanks from all of us for keeping this a priority!

powerlifter92

Awards
God love ya. Duty fees are killer. Although they can't be eliminated it would be perfect if they were included in shipping cost so it isn't a shock when we open the door for the mail man.

krebz

Awards
Nice, but i would be nice to do it for the rest of the world. Fedex is bad too (only option to my country) and before that it was possible with UPS but there was only expensive choices (tracked ones), it would be cheaper and better to offer non-tracked options (risk is obvious, but i guess people would agree with it)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
God love ya. Duty fees are killer. Although they can't be eliminated it would be perfect if they were included in shipping cost so it isn't a shock when we open the door for the mail man.
Just received a $325 order with shipping. Had to pay additional $46 duty. Looks like the duty is calculated to be similar to our sales tax which is 13%. The only way to lower this would to put a lower purchase price on the shipping label. Can this be done?

TyePo

Awards
Which shipping carrier does Nutraplanet use for their 2-4 day international shipping? I'm on the west coast if that makes any difference.

AndyTaves

Awards
Attention Customers:

Due to the dissatisfied feedback with UPS ground to Canada, we have removed this as a viable shipping option for our Canadian customers. We are working diligently to provide a new shipping solution that will offer:

1. Low shipping prices for surface delivery to Canada
2. Elimination of brokerage fees and duties
3. Reliable track-ability for packages

Please be aware we are continuously working to improve your shopping experience and finding ways to save you money without sacrificing service. This is our commitment and promise for all our valued NutraPlanet customers!

Thank you
One year later, and shipping prices are still around $30 and that doesnt include duties. How about trying international airmail or DHL international? Any updates?

Zero_09

Awards
That sucks. I was about to order from them but if I'm already paying taxes when I checkout then I wouldn't expect to pay any other additional tax when it arrives. Has anyone ordered recently from Canada that didn't have to pay anything else on ar*****?