NutraPro Naturals

D3Baseball

Awards
Looking for opinions.

Asked for some feedback at another site that had a clear bias.

Got some samples from NP (much appreciated), and really fell in love with NutraPro Naturals Cinnamon Sticky Bun. Tasted amazing.

Critics at said other site didn't like the idea of 'some' website's generic brand and raised questions about sourcing and also concentrate+ion exchange. To me, ion-exchange doesn't seem like that big of a deal. I don't know about concentrate, really.

Looking for someone to encourage me to buy this stuff at such a great price! :D

appleyard777

Awards
Ive tried the apple cinnamon and chocolate fudge sundae.... The apple cinnamon was great it had a strong cinnamon taste but was very refreshing. The chocolate was ok it just had an odd taste to me but Ive definitely had worse.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I received some samples of the chocolate sundae. Still haven't used them but I'll post a review soon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received some samples of the chocolate sundae. Still haven't used them but I'll post a review soon.
tried it yet

anyone else..Im looking to buy some and searching for the best flavor reviews

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
OK, finally tried them out today! Just wanna thank NP for making samples of their NutraPro Naturals cause I rarely buy without knowing how good they are first.

I mixed 1 packet (I'm guessing it equals 1 scoop?) in about 10oz cold water to give the flavor a true test. In all fairness I didn't bring a shaker cup so I had to shake it in a styrofoam (sp?) cup with a flimsy plastic lid so I still had a little bit of lumpage floating on top. I'm sure it'll mix up just fine in a shaker.

Flavor: Compared to regular (not naturally sweetened) wheys I've tried. 7/10 kinda reminiscent of the old MetRx chocolate shakes I used to get but minus the bad aftertaste and way smoother.

Compared to ON's 100% natural whey it was way more tasty!10/10 I found ON's to be very watery tasting no matter the concentration (kinda like instant hot cocoa if you mess it up, NP's was much more flavorful and not overly sweet and not dull by any means. Healthy N' Fit Pro Amino Whey is the only other natty I've tried and it's been way too long to remember how good it is compared to this.

Will/would I buy this whey? Sure, as soon as my current supply runs out. I do prefer 100% Isolates though :) Just a thought!

Would I recommend NP natty whey? Yup, it was pretty good tasting, had a mild sweetness which gives it drinkability and having no artificial sweeteners is a huge plus in my book. I'd like to see what the rest of the flavors are like *wink *wink (send me moar samples to try!).

kmcart

Awards
OK, finally tried them out today! Just wanna thank NP for making samples of their NutraPro Naturals cause I rarely buy without knowing how good they are first.

I mixed 1 packet (I'm guessing it equals 1 scoop?) in about 10oz cold water to give the flavor a true test. In all fairness I didn't bring a shaker cup so I had to shake it in a styrofoam (sp?) cup with a flimsy plastic lid so I still had a little bit of lumpage floating on top. I'm sure it'll mix up just fine in a shaker.

Flavor: Compared to regular (not naturally sweetened) wheys I've tried. 7/10 kinda reminiscent of the old MetRx chocolate shakes I used to get but minus the bad aftertaste and way smoother.

Compared to ON's 100% natural whey it was way more tasty!10/10 I found ON's to be very watery tasting no matter the concentration (kinda like instant hot cocoa if you mess it up, NP's was much more flavorful and not overly sweet and not dull by any means. Healthy N' Fit Pro Amino Whey is the only other natty I've tried and it's been way too long to remember how good it is compared to this.

Will/would I buy this whey? Sure, as soon as my current supply runs out. I do prefer 100% Isolates though :) Just a thought!

Would I recommend NP natty whey? Yup, it was pretty good tasting, had a mild sweetness which gives it drinkability and having no artificial sweeteners is a huge plus in my book. I'd like to see what the rest of the flavors are like *wink *wink (send me moar samples to try!).
Awesome man thanks for the review!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the feedback monster. Cant beat the price on it for 5lbs $27.99. Too good of a deal

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback monster. Cant beat the price on it for 5lbs $27.99. Too good of a deal
Awesome Price fo sho! I'm buying some Friday! Gonna get the vanilla since I use that flavor the most anyway. Use it for all natural smoothies :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a tub of the Cinn.sticky buns just the other day..haven't had it staight up yet...but have mixed in with my oatmeal the last 2 mornings (and stir in some raisin bran for crunch & texture)....it's like someone ripped up a gooey cinnamon roll into my bowl, awesome taste NP! Great job and smooth price! Also picked up a strawberry flavor, haven't cracked open yet, but looking forward to it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I guess I should post this up. I'd hate to bash Nutra, but hopefully it's helpful to who ever reads this. I have a 5lb tub of the French Canilla Creme and a 5lb of the Strawberry Shortcake. They really aren't that good. Although I've been working out for a few years, I haven't cycled through very many type of Protein powders. BUT still, the NutraPro Naturals are sitting close to the bottom of my list. I really hate the texture. It feels very grainy. There aren't clumps or anything, it just seems like it doesn't quite dissolve all the way.

Aside from the texture, the taste is OK. the vanilla could use some work, but then again, it is the "nutrals" version. The Strawberry shortcake is good.

For the price, you can't go wrong, but with 10lb of this stuff....im quickly realizing how over-it i am...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently just went through 2 jugs of chocolate. Tastes great. As far as the quality is concerned seems decent but then again I can't be sure.

JamesFurey

Awards
apple cinamon is amazing! One of the best proteins ive tasted so far. i love the extreme cinamon taste. Liked it so much im placing another order for the cinnamon bun as well. Just wondering though why the chocolate is more expensive? Typo perhaps or does it maybe cost more to produce this. Either way the naturals and the regular are among my favorites in protein!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was gonna get this stuff, looks legit.