What is up with the Phenibut? Silver Series doesn't work??

1. What is up with the Phenibut? Silver Series doesn't work??

Guys,
    Comeon. I left other sites that I ordered my bulk phenibut from because theirs went to crap. Recently my phenibut from NP has been the same. My old "Black Series" phenibut from NP was a grainy consistency and worked fantastic. Recently I ordered it again and got silver series and it's powder. At 1g does (which I dosed the black series) I feel NOTHING. Complete dud and I am not happy. What is going on NP? Going with lower grade stuff now? Anyone know where I can find the more grainy versus powder? Apparently a lot of sites are turning up this powder like phenibut which isn't as good.

2. Pm me your order number and I'll take care of u
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Pm me your order number and I'll take care of u
    Sent
    •   

4. Oh great..I just received a 50 gram tube of the "silver series". I sure hope its not that "old" junk again. I have yet to try any yet though, because there is no scooper and also no mention on the label as to how much is even in a serving. I don't want to have to buy a scale to figure this out lol.

5. Edit- I checked again and mine says it's the "platinum edition." Do you know if this is the good stuff MrBigPR? Also, do you know what the serving size is?

6. It's supposed to be platinum, I'm looking into the matter.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

7. Bump on the Phen quality... has the issue been resolved?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet - Doesn't work for everyone
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM
  2. WHY CREATINE DOESN'T WORK! (for some people)
    By AndroAnarchy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 11:50 PM