What is up with the Phenibut? Silver Series doesn't work??

1. What is up with the Phenibut? Silver Series doesn't work??

Guys,
    Comeon. I left other sites that I ordered my bulk phenibut from because theirs went to crap. Recently my phenibut from NP has been the same. My old "Black Series" phenibut from NP was a grainy consistency and worked fantastic. Recently I ordered it again and got silver series and it's powder. At 1g does (which I dosed the black series) I feel NOTHING. Complete dud and I am not happy. What is going on NP? Going with lower grade stuff now? Anyone know where I can find the more grainy versus powder? Apparently a lot of sites are turning up this powder like phenibut which isn't as good.

2. Pm me your order number and I'll take care of u
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Pm me your order number and I'll take care of u
    Sent

4. Oh great..I just received a 50 gram tube of the "silver series". I sure hope its not that "old" junk again. I have yet to try any yet though, because there is no scooper and also no mention on the label as to how much is even in a serving. I don't want to have to buy a scale to figure this out lol.

5. Edit- I checked again and mine says it's the "platinum edition." Do you know if this is the good stuff MrBigPR? Also, do you know what the serving size is?
    •   

6. It's supposed to be platinum, I'm looking into the matter.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

7. Bump on the Phen quality... has the issue been resolved?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet - Doesn't work for everyone
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM
  2. WHY CREATINE DOESN'T WORK! (for some people)
    By AndroAnarchy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 11:50 PM