Dr Feel Good

rubberchicken

Awards
Sweet. I guess I need to get onto this quick if there are only 3 left. Are they seriously going to be sold out within a week of putting it up?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it's in stock for my next order...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't say sold out, so I would go ahead and order.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the first order of products, often we only purchase a few units to see how they sell and then make future purchases accordingly. If you want more than 3 units, we will just get them in from our distributor.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I guess its a little too early to tell, but has anyone had possitive results from this. I am currently taking Orange Triad, and it does alright, but I am interested in the effects of Brain Cognitive & Feel Good Complex

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are at least 6 logs on the other big site, in the sponsored logs section.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So who threw some Dr Feel Good in with their sale order? :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, it showed full stock for a bit, then went back to 3 in stock.

rubberchicken

Awards
Apparently only two people ;)
Yeah I had two in the cart plus a Focus XT. $40+ shipping had me backing out for now. I will simply have to wait to place a bigger order to try and lower unit cost. Sucks being on a budget.

rubberchicken

Awards
Don't know what was with the last shipping quote but today I decided to go with NP for my Dr Feelgood and emergency stim order and was quoted $30 - $35 depending how quick I want it. I got two along with the last Focus XT with the fastest shipping because I have been hanging out to try this badboy. Just hope Aussie Customs don't let me down (order should be fine as far as I can tell).

Looking forward to feeling good!

Oh and only one left now.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, rubberchicken! Please report back when you are into it, maybe throw up a minireview?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess its a little too early to tell, but has anyone had possitive results from this. I am currently taking Orange Triad, and it does alright, but I am interested in the effects of Brain Cognitive & Feel Good Complex

it works!!! i am logging it in the review section.

rubberchicken

Awards
Awesome, rubberchicken! Please report back when you are into it, maybe throw up a minireview?
Will do. May be a thread on the other site in regard to questions about dosing etc.

Don't know what happened with the shipping quote but it ended costing me $47 to ship. Slightly painful but on the plus side the order arrived so damn fast - ordered it Friday night and I got it the next Tuesday morning. Unbelievable.

It also arrived at a good time. Big time sleep deprivation, sick kids blah blah blah.

It may be placebo so far (god I hope not) but between this and a little help from Focus XT and/ or Nimbus Blast I am feeling good. At this rate this will be my new multi. Oh and SAN reps - the new probiotic, prebiotic and digestive product looks great.