- 06-28-2011, 05:21 PM
- 06-28-2011, 05:28 PM
06-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Damn. Seems this would still be a top seller. Just curious - what is the reason for no longer selling your 6-bromo product? I know that Erase has somewhat established itself as an AI favorite around here - does this play into the decision any?
06-30-2011, 12:57 PM
6-Bromo-Androstenedione is 100% synthetic and not at all natural, which makes it illegal/banned by the FDA’s definition of dietary supplements now.
06-30-2011, 06:53 PM
^ Is this the reason Nutra doesn't sell it anymore? I'm not current on the legislation, so just asking...
07-02-2011, 01:13 PM
07-02-2011, 02:14 PM
6 bromo can still be had from another source in bulk powder for a decent price..
Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
07-04-2011, 08:51 PM
We had too many supply problems (sourcing for continuous stocking)...it was drying up.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
07-06-2011, 10:07 PM
07-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Musclefever in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:47 PM
- By Big Biceps in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:08 PM
- By kknecht1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 109Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:22 AM
- By kjkriston in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2009, 04:28 PM
- By Tumey in forum MMAReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:41 PM