Nutra's 6-Bromo

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance Nutra might bring 6-Bromo back?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my understanding the last run was the final one on 6-bromo

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Seems this would still be a top seller. Just curious - what is the reason for no longer selling your 6-bromo product? I know that Erase has somewhat established itself as an AI favorite around here - does this play into the decision any?

WoodFX

WoodFX

Awards
6-Bromo-Androstenedione is 100% synthetic and not at all natural, which makes it illegal/banned by the FDA’s definition of dietary supplements now.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Is this the reason Nutra doesn't sell it anymore? I'm not current on the legislation, so just asking...

Chequamegon

Awards
^ Is this the reason Nutra doesn't sell it anymore? I'm not current on the legislation, so just asking...
I believe so. I hate to speak on their behalf, but I think if I remember correctly they were trying to clear all of their stock that might be considered gray-area and/or illegal under FDA laws, as I recall.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
6 bromo can still be had from another source in bulk powder for a decent price..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
We had too many supply problems (sourcing for continuous stocking)...it was drying up.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had too many supply problems (sourcing for continuous stocking)...it was drying up.
Thanks for the explanation - kinda sucks, but I guess I'll just have to spend more for the bulk powder. Seems that's the only pure bromo product out there these days. Or just give Erase a shot...

appleyard777

Awards
I agree with stangbanger just look around some more ....